Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) (61856 Views)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by OWOJELA: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Priscilla Emasoga, a female Nigerian Internet entrepreneur who turned 19 years today bought for her mum and dad a new Lexus Car and Rav 4 respectively in one day.

The little star made this know via her official facebook handle. She wrote"9 years ago they brought me into this world. They worked day and night to put food on the table and made sure I never lacked the necessary things in life.

Today am returning that Favour. Two new rides for my favorite people in this world. Thank you for taking care of me Mom and Dad ��

Thank God for Grace �".

Many other internet marketers and well wishers have started congratulating her for her good deeds as she gifted the new rides to her parents.

Photos after the cut:

https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/10/wonderful-19-year-old-pricilla-emasoga.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bravo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
What exactly does she do

Internet Entrepreneur is a rather loose term..

314 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Seen the thread, i wanted to say this is not Nigeria to console myself but i come see d plate number, hmm se no be say na this yahoo go pay me last last sha, hmm

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Tedpgrass:

What exactly does she do
Yahoo

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by segebase(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2018
dg
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Tedpgrass:

What exactly does she do

Abeg Sharap and stop trying to console yourself for not achieving what she has achieved. Whether na Gee or Forex, she don blow be say she don blow, so swerve!

What were you doing at 19? And how many cars have you bought for your parents? Stop hating, it impedes your good luck.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Hisduchess(f): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2018
computergeek:
Abeg Sharap and stop trying to console yourself for not achieving what she has achieved. Whether na Gee or Forex, she don blow be say she don blow, so swerve!

What were you doing at 19? And how many cars have you bought for your parents? Stop hating, it impedes your good luck.

this one pain you ooo.are you an internet entrepreneur too

402 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Khd95(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2018
No Internet olo. Sho can afford this at her age, even if she has 5 yes experience grin

Better pikin cool

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by JailBreaker(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Priscill, Nah Which Baba Run Am For You?
Congrats Girl

6 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2018
i really don't know what's up with this internet marketing or this and that like what's up? .

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Small Girl servicing some big rods somewhere. If you know, you know grin grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2018
dancok:
Seen the thread, i wanted to say this is not Nigeria to console myself but i come see d plate number, hmm se no be say na this yahoo go pay me last last sha, hmm
na delta mall Warri

10 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Internet entrepreneur.... Gbefu

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by chronique(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Errrmm, I think that's a good gesture "if" gotten legitimately. I think we should also know what she does so other youngsters could be encouraged. It would be unfair to her age mates who are hustling legitimately to post this if the money was gotten from fraudulent activities. When celebrating people, we should try and tell people what the source(s) of their income(s) is/are so they could also be motivated.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by MJBOLT: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
wonderful
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
shocked shocked

Guys don't be decieved

What do you mean by internet entrepreneur

19years internet entrepreneur

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
angry
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Uglymugg: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Tedpgrass:

What exactly does she do

She's probably an internet sensation somewhere.
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
OWOJELA:
Priscilla Emasoga, a female Nigerian Internet entrepreneur who turned 19 years today bought for her mum and dad a new Lexus Car and Rav 4 respectively in one day.

The little star made this know via her official facebook handle. She wrote"9 years ago they brought me into this world. They worked day and night to put food on the table and made sure I never lacked the necessary things in life.

Today am returning that Favour. Two new rides for my favorite people in this world. Thank you for taking care of me Mom and Dad ��

Thank God for Grace �".

Many other internet marketers and well wishers have started congratulating her for her good deeds as she gifted the new rides to her parents.

Photos after the cut:

https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/10/wonderful-19-year-old-pricilla-emasoga.html

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by SingleWahala(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin..... Your Village people dey Warm-Up rigth now ! Young girl............. Take cover !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Cocao(f): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
If its a guy now they will say its yahoo

But honestly do girls do yahoo at all?

Congratulations sis, you are living the dream wink

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Ok

Very good but displaying it online will put u on edge priscilla if u don't have any meaningful source of income.

Let's. Be wise in our fame/wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Quorax: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
OWOJELA:

Thank God for Grace �".

Photos after the cut:

which internet marketers? A girl whose boyfriend is into fraud?

She used to be an internet marketer, but not anymore....

17 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by adecz: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Fake news...
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
grin

ThankGod she's female and relatively young.... otherwise children of hate and envy would have thronged this thread to accuse her of unimaginable things.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by D34lw4p(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by zombieTRACKER: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
computergeek:

What is wrong if the guy wants to know what she does..

And how she does it..

Guy park well

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by hileya: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Weldone ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.