Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (61501 Views)

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / "Why Does God Command That Infants Should Be Dashed Upon The Rocks"? / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Simple question... Does natural or innate ability affect intelligence??

Nah.
No matter ur potential, if u reject knowledge, u turn out a fool. Period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Wilgrea7(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's why I call you ignorant na

Haven't you realized it yet undecided

grin

Rejecting religion does not make anyone an atheist . Religious skepticism is not atheism or agnosticism

thank you!!!! people need to realise this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Story.... grin
Can an atheist be religious

That's why you are ignorant or maybe you have the illusion of knowledge

Steve Jobs was an atheist in Buddhism , Sir Tim Berners-Lee is an atheist in Unitarian Universalism . These religions are indifferent towards the existence of gods . They are not based on the worship of any gods that's why an atheist can be part of these types of religion . Other religions where atheists are include Confucianism , Jainism , Raelism and Wicca

There are atheist witches in Wicca - you can google it if you wish to disabuse yourself of your repugnant misconceptions

Raelism is a UFO religion where atheists are vociferous proponents of Intelligent Design . Raelns are atheists who reject the existence of gods with the belief extraterrestrial beings created life on earth and these beings will judge humans when they come again . Raelns also believe the universe is eternal .Of course we know Science confutes that - all evidence points to a universe that has a beginning .

But Raelns still have faith that earth has always been grin I have so many books on Raelism

Go out there and read and stop peddling ignorant bullshiit bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2016
felixomor:

Nah.
No matter ur potential, if u reject knowledge, u turn out a fool. Period
That's not my question... If two people read the same books since their birth, does it follow that they will be equally intelligent?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. I really love this.

As much as you have senister motives for bringing this up, it will teach us more about the rulership of God. He has no favourites. The soul that sins dies.

He is no respecter of persons.

Lets begin with you explaining to us the real reason why God sent the plague on his people.

Remember David? The Man After God's Heart?

What did he do that his own friend (Yahweh) did not spare him?

You forget He is also a Consuming Fire. He prunes and also cuts off.
Ok.

I'm loosing you here.

Or maybe you just got confused.

I'll mention you again.

Let me give you time to gather yourself.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's why you are ignorant or maybe you have the illusion of knowledge

Steve Jobs was an atheist in Buddhism , Sir Tim Berners-Lee is an atheist in Unitarian Universalism . These religions are indifferent towards the existence of gods . They are not based on the worship of any gods that's why an atheist can be part of these types of religion . Other religions where atheists are include Confucianism , Jainism , Raelism and Wicca

There are atheist witches in Wicca - you can google it if you wish to disabuse yourself of your repugnant misconceptions

Raelism is a UFO religion where atheists are vociferous proponents of Intelligent Design . Raelns are atheists who reject the existence of gods with the belief extraterrestrial beings created life on earth and these beings will judge humans when they come again . Raelns also believe the universe is eternal .Of course we know Science confutes that - all evidence points to a universe that has a beginning .

But Raelns still have faith that earth has always been grin I have so many books on Raelism

Go out there and read and stop peddling ignorant bullshiit bro
Another story....
Atheists basically reject existence of God and by extension the worship of God which is religion
It's not that hard
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

That's not my question... If two people read the same books since their birth, does it follow that they will be equally intelligent?

Thats why i told u, every person has his own study method.
Some people aquire same amount of knowledge by listening while another will read it.

Even for ur answer, most likely yes.
Provided other factors around both people like family, friends etc are also identical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Another story....
Atheists basically reject existence of God and by extension the worship of God which is religion
It's not that hard

You obviously didn't read what I wrote . You can wallow in your ignorance . But wait ... Ok let's see how this goes

What is the name of God or gods worshiped in Confucianism , Jainism , Buddhism , Unitarian Universalism , Raelism ?

Please tell me , I'm willing to learn from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
felixomor:

Thats why i told u, every person has his own study method.
Some people aquire same amount of knowledge by listening while another will read it.

Even for ur answer, most likely yes.
Provided other factors around both people like family, friends etc are also identical.
Lemme put you out of your mystery... Even babies who have ingrained little or no information have IQs and they can be more intelligent than one another... That's natural intelligence which can be harnessed through reading and learning
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Lemme put you out of your mystery... Even babies who have ingrained little or no information have IQs and they can be more intelligent than one another... That's natural intelligence which can be harnessed through reading and learning

Stop confabulating scientific stuff.
You wont listen.
Because, obviously u dont know who u r talking to.

Please tell me how u measure the IQ of a baby?

Besides, even the so called IQ test for adults was made for white people by white people. It has its own numerous flaws.

I think i am done on this.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2016
felixomor:

Stop confabulating scientific stuff.
You wont listen.
Because, obviously u dont know who u r talking to.

Please tell me how u measure the IQ of a baby?

Besides, even the so called IQ test for adults was made for white people by white people. It has its own numerous flaws.

I think i am done on this.
Do babies have IQ? Yes or no
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Do babies have IQ? Yes or no

Please just rest it.
I already see your car is set in motion.

I know this when u start answering questions with question.

So biko, rest

2 Likes

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are pontificating . There is no evidence for your empty claim .

I would have brought my Dake's Annotated Bible to explain the verse but I noticed explaining bible verses to atheists is a complete waste of time . So I'll rather ignore it and relish watching the person make a fool of himself .

It won't change anything . Your hearts are indurated .

The purpose of showing me these verses is not to learn after I've explained them but you think It will make me question God . Am I saying the truth undecided wink wink

I've seen it all with you atheists

grin
You've seen nothing.

Check this out.

2 Sam 24:15 - “The Lord sent a pestilence on Israel from that morning until the appointed time; and seventy thousand of the people died”

So, David the king decided to take census of his kingdom. Then Yahweh got infuriated by this act and killed 70,000 Israelites because of David's singly decision.

The insane part of it all is that, the same God (merciful or mercifully) placed the thought in David's mind!!!

Anas09, felixomor, randomperson, Wilgrea7

What's your take?
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You obviously didn't read what I wrote . You can wallow in your ignorance . But wait ... Ok let's see how this goes

What is the name of God or gods worshiped in Confucianism , Jainism , Buddhism , Unitarian Universalism , Raelism ?

randomperson , I'm still waiting oo
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

randomperson , I'm still waiting oo

He will only reply u with questions.
Just watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

OK.... They don't have god. Your point??
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Am doing this till you all divert your attention back to the reason for this thread.

Check this out.

2 Sam 24:15 - “The Lord sent a pestilence on Israel from that morning until the appointed time; and seventy thousand of the people died”

So, David the king decided to take census of his kingdom. Then Yahweh got infuriated by this act and killed 70,000 Israelites because of David's singly decision.

The insane part of it all is that, the same God (merciful or mercifully) placed the thought in David's mind!!!

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
You've seen nothing.

Check this out.

What's your take?

shocked shocked shocked MrPresident1

Sir , come and see oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2016
felixomor:

He will only reply u with questions.
Just watch.

You sabi am well well
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
You've seen nothing.

Check this out.

What's your take?
I read that story many times.
-God made David count the Israelites
-God was angry David counted the Israelites
-God killed 70,00 people because David counted the Israelites even though he made David count the Israelites
-God is a good god
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Lolz... Keep advertising your threads like someone hawking sexual performance drugs.
Rejecting religion is an important step in being an atheist... Most of the atheists on this forum rejected religion

Uppercut of the year. This one had me laughing out real loud.

1 Like

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

OK.... They don't have god. Your point??

Exactly .That's how atheists can be in those religions

Since atheism is the belief there is(are) no God(s)

And those religions don't have gods
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
Am doing this till you all divert your attention back to the reason for this thread.

Check this out.

My advise to u is to stop quoting bible out of context.
Do u know what Israel did before this event transpired?

Do u know Israel had already offended God before this?

Please, u can argue with other books.
Make sure u argue with books u have finished reading.

Honestly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

Uppercut of the year. This one hard me laughing out real loud.

He just realized his ignorance smiley

And the post has over 4000 views might reach 15000 views by February if Christ tarries. Without hitting front page cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
felixomor:

Please just rest it.
I already see your car is set in motion.

I know this when u start answering questions with question.

So biko, rest
grin grin .... Science says babies have IQ. If you want to show that your opinions have more weight than science, please go on
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
felixomor:

My advise to u is to stop quoting bible out of context.
Do u know what Israel did before this event transpired?

Do u know Israel had already offended God before this?

Please, u can argue with other books.
Make sure u argue with books u have finished reading.

Honestly

That is why most times its useless responding to their questions . It does not change anything .

They believe posting it would make you start questioning God because of a simple bible text they don't understand grin grin .

Funny blokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by dalaman: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He just realized his ignorance smiley

And the post has over 4000 views might reach 15000 views by February if Christ tarries. Without hitting front page cool

He has told you everything. grin
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by randomperson: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly .That's how atheists can be in those religions

Since atheism is the belief there is(are) no God(s)

And those religions don't have gods
Got it.... But when you point to communists killing Christians and burning churches, u seem to completely ignore this fact... Double standard much?? undecided
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2016
dalaman:

He has told you everything. grin

And ? ....
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by felixomor: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

grin grin .... Science says babies have IQ. If you want to show that your opinions have more weight than science, please go on

And i asked u, how u got the iq measured.

Then stories started.
Well, let me leave it there, lest we start talking about siblings.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

Got it....

cc : dalaman

At least he finally gets it
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2016
randomperson:

I read that story many times.
-God made David count the Israelites
-God was angry David counted the Israelites
-God killed 70,00 people because David counted the Israelites even though he made David count the Israelites
-God is a good god
someone here still has the audacity to accuse me of reading the Bible out of context.

But one of them would create a thread to explain it another time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Celebrate Christmas? / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.