Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria (1921 Views)

What's Your Prophecy For 2020 / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by ExAngel007(f): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Prophet T.B. Joshua, the controversial pastor and founder
of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has
released a new and rather alarming prophecy about President Muhammady Buhari’s administration in 2017.

The latest message by Prophet T.B. Joshua concerning the oncoming year has laready gathered 77, 000 views and counting.

An excerpt from the video on President Buhari and economic recession:

“President Buhari will do everything to reject devaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure from above him which he will not be able to resist.

Everyone has a portion to be blamed. Let us share the blame and move the country forward.

My president, President Buhari has good intentions. A king’s intention cannot be carried out properly without the support of his subjects.

He needs your support to lead us out of the valley. Nigeria, we are in a valley. It is not our president that put us in the valley but generations.

Nigerians, support and pray for your leader. The future of this country is crying for help."

Watch full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FmlwlnDP8
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by adonbilivit: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2016
is that all?
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2016
K
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by darknetcom: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2016
this guy is just useless..chaiii..

and he get paid for his uselessness...chaiii...

1 Like

Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2016
.I didn't see anything here resembling prophecy

all I see is just a normal sermon centered on Nigeria situations
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2016
E no go crash like mmm sorry like e building wey collapse or the hillary go win own
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by johnpaulo(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerians and prophecy is like bread and butter.
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by vitalisdiho(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2016
My pope has collected our offering money to do fake miracle.s heck and see poverty coming 2017
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by donsteady(m): 2:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody should paste his previous prophecy and see how many came to pass.
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by ucheo: 3:32am On Dec 29, 2016
This was his prophesy concerning 2016.
It will help us to do a little research before typing.
Besides most of prophesy came to pass...eg d'évaluation of naira n being in valley ( recession).
Let's wait on 31st night for 2017 prophesies.

1 Like

Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Issorait

Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by Danimighty7(m): 5:18am On Dec 29, 2016
is it not this same man that said Hilary will win Anyone that still follows this man should be flogged severely
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by Danimighty7(m): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2016
is it not this same man that said Hilary will win Anyone that still follows this man should be flogged severely
Re: 2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria by prinsam30: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2016
ucheo:
This was his prophesy concerning 2016.
It will help us to do a little research before typing.
Besides most of prophesy came to pass...eg d'évaluation of naira n being in valley ( recession).
Let's wait on 31st night for 2017 prophesies.

honestly I do not know what the helll is wrong with all these 10kobo bloggers, this very prophecy is for the year 2016 which most of them has already came to pass.

the thing just dey sweet for Una belle make this man go down but yet the prophet is getting more popular by the day.

na Una sabi ooooo, as far as I'm concerned even if na juju the man dey use, he has help many people more than the presidents of the whole world combine together.

MMM don crash, Nigerian banks have refused to pay their customers their hard-earned money due to useless policy by the failed government and the king of daura has never helped to reduce the suffering of The masses, but this man still dey, dey make things happen.

Awón Wèréy Là Sán Là Sán

(1) (Reply)

Pray Perfect Prayers In The Spirit - Joseph Prince / My Parents Dont Want Me To Marry Her Because She Is Yoruba / Your Words Determine Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.