Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" (56225 Views)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Tb Joshua’s New Morning Water Sets Uk On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Hunter2009: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2019
International preacher and popular television evangelist and founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has called for special prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari and the nation of Nigeria.

The cleric made this known during a live broadcast, yesterday, at the international headquarters of the church at Ikotun Egbe, Lagos.

During the Sunday service, the man of God, as fondly called, stated that he was out to share a vision which he had a couple of weeks back in respect of President Muhammadu Buhari and the nation Nigeria.

According to him, “I am here to share a vision I had two weeks ago concerning my nation—Nigeria—the heartbeat of Africa. Let us pray for our government, President Muhammadu Buhari. There is no perfect man on earth.”

He further advised that the prayers should be directed towards ensuring that God grants the president wisdom in directing the affairs of the nation. He continued, “Ask God to protect and fill him with wisdom enough to lead this nation. In my vision, I saw the seraphim coming down with rain. This rain comes with freshness and calmness. Nigeria, let us pray!”

It will be recalled that the cleric had predicted the Venezuelan crisis and the postponement of Nigeria’s 2019 general election, just as he had told all that God was in control of the affairs of the nation.
He had indicated then that “be calm, there is no cause for alarm. Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food.

After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God after the election…If anything happens to Nigeria, that will be the end of Africa.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/224581/?amp_markup=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnSQndGhjmM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Since the recession, prophecies is the only commodity selling at a high price. Other commodities are selling at a very low price. Including petrol.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by DauraIsAGoal: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Nonsense empty prophecy.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by tinajohn: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Makweembo: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Translation of the Parable =

1. Pray for your President he is a man: He has been tried and found wanting because he is imperfect as all men are.

2. I saw a Seraphim come down from heaven: The Seraphims are the Angels of Judgement, they stand before the Lord constantly saying 'Holy Holy Holy is the Lord' their eyes do not behold any form of unholiness/inequity and their judgement is swift, hence when there's no negotiation, when the judgement is final/settled a Seraph is sent to execute it e.g a Seraph was placed at the entrance to the garden of Eden bearing a sword that swings this way and that way. Cherubims on the other hand are the Angels of mercy, Seraphs have no mercy.

3. The Seraph came down with rain: Rain could symbolise blessing e.g showers of blessings, it could also symbolise trouble e.g raining cats and dogs, in either case, the rain symbolises acceleration of events whether good or bad.

4. After the rain, there was freshness and calmness: Freshness is a renewal, something new, a change from the old order after which there was calmness I.e. peace.

This lets me know that an irreversible judgement has been made concerning Buhari hence Seraphs were sent to execute it not Cherubs; the execution of the judgement shall be swift like the falling of rain; it shall usher in a new order of things (is this a coup?) after which the whole land shall be calm.

I dono if the judgement is good or bad but either way, I advise Buhari to put his house in order, this judgement is non negotiable.

*copied from YouTube

186 Likes 21 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2019
You are absolutely spot on man, it is coming!

God is about to happen in this land!

Those who know, know!

https://www.nairaland.com/5033525/prophecy-nairalander-nigeria-shall-soon

https://www.nairaland.com/5039492/nigeria-left-egypt-4-years

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by OVIHINNO(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Either way, let the will of God be done in NIGERIA

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Any vision interpreter in the house?
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Reffone: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
God provide customers for me today in my business amen
well to God be the glory i came out without a single dime and very hungry but the lord has given me customers of favour may God locate u all that said amen to my prayers

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by fwesharumi(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Pastor pastor pastor pastor pastor pastor pastor ...rest my case
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by semyman: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Fake and occultism everywhere

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by OmoManU: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Scammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by nicolartsdesign: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
this man and his prophesy

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by mosho2good: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Let's discuss and Be sincere�

Between the one who stood by you when you had nothing,and the one who help you to become something great in life,who will u marry

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by stonegarden: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
He has forgotten that Buhari doesn't used to hear

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by PlanckTime: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Hnm
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by 400billionman: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Let it happen.

We are Tired of the old order.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Onyi22(f): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
I believed him 100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by MobilityExpress: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
My own is that if Buhari APC tries Ruga in any state in Nigeria, then they should forget about 2023 presidency. If APC wants to be crazy, then let all of us be crazy together.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
The only prayer buhari needs is the prayer that will remove him from that sit, else that I beg no one should pray for him

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by DennisEche(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2019
so we should pray for him so that he will have more Energy to give us Ruga abi? TB i be your fan but i do not stand with you on this.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by festacman(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2019
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless Nigeria real good!!!

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by chibu4u2(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
undecided
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Benekruku(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
100/100

"He further advised that the prayers should be directed towards ensuring that God grants the president wisdom in directing the affairs of the nation. He continued, “Ask God to protect and fill him with wisdom enough to lead this nation. In my vision, I saw the seraphim coming down with rain. This rain comes with freshness and calmness. Nigeria, let us pray!”

When we tell them, They don't believe us.

You don't need a priest to tell you God is on the side of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Danwakae(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
HIS PREDICTIONS ARE ALWAYS CORRECT!!!!

BABA NEEDS RO SEE THIS MAN ASAP

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by dejio42(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
God bless me this week and everyone reading

God bless Lagos state....
God bless Nigeria.....
God bless ..........

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by Boyooosa(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Nonsense empty prophecy.
Concert it to what u want to hear in your mind...
Re: T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" by RDPMAN: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2019
The reason why Nigerian think Nigeria is doing good is because Nigeria is labeled Gaint of Africa. Meanwhile there are a lot of other Africa countries that are better in terms of economy, electricity, infrastructure, security the list countinue...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.