Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof (2136 Views)

Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2016
The Bible is a book from God brought by Jesus Christ peace be upon him, and he said his words of God, and I believe it, and from a religious Terms believe it proof that it is God that brought him a prophet and the proof is that there are doing wrong, and there are prophecies must be achieved the book on the schedule and not decrease any of the predictions. That Jesus proved to be a prophet through the miracles carried out by them resurrect the dead, God willing heal mute and the leper, and directed by the demons of the human body all the name of Allah, the certain to be a prophet that means you have a message from God informing people order it and operate.
Quran is a book brought by Mohammed bin Abdullah and proof that it is God that Muhammad could not read or write. There was a clerk of the Quran Mohammed did not write with his hand However where there is no any linguist defect or BCD. The other is to prove that the prophecies Hnlk verified that the predominantly Roman back on the horse after their defeat and won . the stories of the former Prophets like the story of Prophet Yusuf without being used to read or a Jewish tell him. Splitting of the moon and know that countries will occupies in our time and the colonial powers and the corruption of generations and predicted the spread of science and has obtained. And the spread of the wines have earned. Musical instruments have earned. And events that Baham and earthquakes. And the wrath of God and the earth swallow them have Hsal.o death Scientists have earned Most scientists may Mato. There are lots and lots of predictions, which is expected to occur in the near future.
*But the Bible, which I'm talking about is the gospel of Jesus,. Not that how new or change a letter and deleted them verses of many and that was the will of the Lord, I am not talking about modern printers Fahey incomplete due to some surveys who Gero and Hrfo the Bible for literal translation Profile In order to sell them for a little money and he said God Almighty them that they have a great punishment as they have earned. The Koran, God willing, that does not change in any way to the day of reckoning and we humans do not have the words to say is heard and obeyed and torment for the disbelievers

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by vitalisdiho(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Bible comes from God and koran comes from satan

1 Like

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by princejonhealth: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2016
vitalisdiho:

may God forgive cause its not ur right to judge respect other people religion ....hw sure are you urs is the true one if not wat they told you
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Give me proof as I gave you evidence
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by Emescot(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2016
mohamedali:
Give me proof as I gave you evidence
I heard that there is a verse in the quran that says if you dont find the truth in the quran then check it in the christian bible
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
In the Gospel of Jesus. Rather than the Gospel of Luke, or king, or so and so someone how much this.
This is not a mistake but rather evidence that from the word of God. And the words that you heard the opposite if you do not find in the Bible you will finded in the Qur'an
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I heard that there is a verse in the quran that says if you dont find the truth in the quran then check it in the christian bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk61hslLHlw
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy
vitalisdiho:
Your man Cray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk61hslLHlw
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by ScienceWatch: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
vitalisdiho:
There is too much proof that all the prophets are correct and truthful. Yes, there is one God and His power is firstly expressed without any doubts in His creation. Except for atheists,agnostics and others a creator God is easy to accept.

I have come to realize that the real problem among religions of accepting the whole truth about Jesus Christ come mainly from the fearful clergy of all religions. Their resistance to change comes from the fear of losing their own positions of power among their people and their illusion of status in society.

Jesus Christ did not come to close down any religions, but to show them all the mind-blowing gifts of healing and demonic deliverance etc that a loving God is offering them if they can only believe that he was sent by the same god that they worship.

Do you think it is reasonable for a jewish rabbi/ Imam/ pastor/ minister etc to deny their congregations the undeniable, superior personal benefits that God came to offer freely to the world through Jesus ? Instead of accepting the superior benefits that Jesus Christ gave them the Jewish Rabbi's rejected Him.

Scientists are considering overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a loving CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for all religions world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their religious bias and racism. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

1 Like

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
tongue
ScienceWatch:
There is too much proof that the profits are correct and truthful. Yes, there is one God and His power is firstly expressed without any doubts in His creation. Except for atheists,agnostics and others a creator God is easy to accept.

I have come to realize that the real problem among religions of accepting the whole truth about Jesus Christ come mainly from the fearful clergy of all religions. Their resistance to change comes from the fear of losing their own positions of power among their people and their illusion of status in society.

Jesus Christ did not come to close down any religions, but to show them all the mind-blowing gifts of healing and demonic deliverance etc that a loving God is offering them if they can only believe that he was sent by the same god that they worship.

Do you think it is reasonable for a jewish rabbi/ Imam/ pastor/ minister etc to deny their congregations the undeniable, superior personal benefits that God came to offer freely to the world through Jesus ? Instead of accepting the superior benefits that Jesus Christ gave them the Jewish Rabbi's rejected Him.

Scientists are considering overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a loving CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for all religions world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their religious bias and racism. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

So saten is more knowledge the what are claimed ..GOD and Saten never change his word but your GOD is change his word
Staten tell people don't steal don't kill don't eat poor money don't make love with girls don't even look at them don't make love with your boyfriend
Don't even during alcohol woow what kind of evil he has..

And you tell we must stay logically.your but aske forgiveness from ALLAH and asks him to show you the way if truth and the way of life.

If want this red my topics or aske my question
And I will aske Allah to give you the way
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by ScienceWatch: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:
tongue

So saten is more knowledge the what are claimed ..GOD and Saten never change his word but your GOD is change his word
Staten tell people don't steal don't kill don't eat poor money don't make love with girls don't even look at them don't make love with your boyfriend
Don't even during alcohol woow what kind of evil he has..

And you tell we must stay logically.your but aske forgiveness from ALLAH and asks him to show you the way if truth and the way of life.

If want this red my topics or aske my question
And I will aske Allah to give you the way
Ok. You make some good points. But could you make time to help answer the question below;

Do you think it is reasonable for a jewish rabbi/ Imam/ pastor/ minister etc to deny their congregations the undeniable, superior personal benefits that God came to offer freely to the world through Jesus ?

Instead of accepting the superior benefits that Jesus Christ gave them the Jewish Rabbi's rejected Him. Now Islam also reject Jesus Christ.
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok. You make some good points. But could you make time to help answer the question below;

Do you think it is reasonable for a jewish rabbi/ Imam/ pastor/ minister etc to deny their congregations the undeniable, superior personal benefits that God came to offer freely to the world through Jesus ?

Instead of accepting the superior benefits that Jesus Christ gave them the Jewish Rabbi's rejected Him. Now Islam also reject Jesus Christ.

Listening !! Whatever gave Jesus abilities and talents it from God? !! It from God and His is Messenger remains only with GOD the people don't have any rights in any way to worship him with AllAH or without. ..
I explained to you a lot and you go and come to the same story ... that Jesus is the Christ in Islam and the Messenger of Allah is the one who is born of non-intervention said he spoke in the cradle Yahya is dead, God willing, is to heal the leper and mute is out demons from people ..no more, no less ...
That is to say God bless him ... This is the view of Muslims ... I don't care about other people's words or actions because this not the truth
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by ScienceWatch: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

Listening !! Whatever gave Jesus abilities and talents it from God? !! It from God and His is Messenger remains only with GOD the people don't have any rights in any way to worship him with AllAH or without. ..
I explained to you a lot and you go and come to the same story ... that Jesus is the Christ in Islam and the Messenger of Allah is the one who is born of non-intervention said he spoke in the cradle Yahya is dead, God willing, is to heal the leper and mute is out demons from people ..no more, no less ...
That is to say God bless him ... This is the view of Muslims ... I don't care about other people's words or actions because this not the truth

Thank you MOHAMEDALI, Yes God gave the abilities. I notice that you say the Koran claims that Jesus is the only healer and the deliverer of demons. No more, No less.

Based on this, can you explain why Islam wont come to Jesus for healing and deliverance from demons ?

Also consider the simple example below I sent to an amazing gentleman called AGENTOFALLAH;

AGENTOFALLAH [/b] don't know how to define verifiable truth, lets use baby examples;

If someone TOLD AGENTOFALLAH that a Volkswagen is a far superior car than a Mercedes Benz, he would gladly accept that because he owns a Volkswagen.

But many other tests and real life demonstrations were kindly setup to prove to AGENTOFALLAH that he is wrong because the demonstrations and tests present verifiable evidence that the Mercedes Benz is far superior to his Volkswagen.

AGENTOFALLAH shocked everyone when he angrily rejected the evidence by stating that the book he is reading about his Volkswagen prove to him that his Volkwagen is superior to the Mercedes Benz because the book say so. To make his point stronger, he said a motor mechanic friend agrees with him that a Volkswagen is superior to a Mercedes Benz.

AGENTOFALLAH said he will reject all verifiable evidence that flows from the demonstrations and tests because he believes that the words in his Volkswagen manual are all that is needed. He shouted out loud "There is no truth other than what is in this Volkswagen manual."

AGENTOFALLAH became impatient when it was explained in the simplest terms that the words in his book must represent facts that can be demonstrated in real life.

In conclusion : it is not difficult to understand why AGENTOFALLAH will reject all scientifically verifiable evidence flowing abundantly out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, that proves conclusively that Jesus Christ is superior.
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by ScienceWatch: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

Thank you MOHAMEDALI, Yes God gave the abilities. I notice that you say the Koran claims that Jesus is the only healer and the deliverer of demons. No more, No less.

Based on this, can you explain why Islam wont come to Jesus for healing and deliverance from demons ?

Also consider the simple example below I sent to an amazing gentleman called AGENTOFALLAH;

AGENTOFALLAH [/b] don't know how to define verifiable truth, lets use baby examples;

If someone TOLD AGENTOFALLAH that a Volkswagen is a far superior car than a Mercedes Benz, he would gladly accept that because he owns a Volkswagen.

But many other tests and real life demonstrations were kindly setup to prove to AGENTOFALLAH that he is wrong because the demonstrations and tests present verifiable evidence that the Mercedes Benz is far superior to his Volkswagen.

AGENTOFALLAH shocked everyone when he angrily rejected the evidence by stating that the book he is reading about his Volkswagen prove to him that his Volkwagen is superior to the Mercedes Benz because the book say so. To make his point stronger, he said a motor mechanic friend agrees with him that a Volkswagen is superior to a Mercedes Benz.

AGENTOFALLAH said he will reject all verifiable evidence that flows from the demonstrations and tests because he believes that the words in his Volkswagen manual are all that is needed. He shouted out loud "There is no truth other than what is in this Volkswagen manual."

AGENTOFALLAH became impatient when it was explained in the simplest terms that the words in his book must represent facts that can be demonstrated in real life.

In conclusion : it is not difficult to understand why AGENTOFALLAH will reject all scientifically verifiable evidence flowing abundantly out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, that proves conclusively that Jesus Christ is superior.

Lol !
cc Kilo4sure, honourhim, 4everGod, Winner01, and KingEbukasBlog.
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:

~ Why we do not come to Jesus for treatment and other things ?
God give this miracles to Jesus and to the people of that time. And God has forbidden yo us people of thise time to call a jealous partner some one wite him...
That you asked agent to explain this to you, but can not, but I tell you: that agent is in Islam for 3_4 days he did not know yet the referee that understands and Wisdom in theis order < AGENT WILL HAVE ALL OF Knowledge SOON BY GOD WILL
The calling of God is better than that one last call for what was his place with God, we do not call on Mohammed or scholars in Islam, in order to wellness they are from God and form GOD JUST HIM
.... There is a difference between to go to therapy and treatment can ask, it means that you have made with God SOME one OR MORE place ... and God forgives all sins, but make him partners in deism and divinity and judgment.
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by ScienceWatch: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

God give this miracles to Jesus and to the people of that time. And God has forbidden yo us people of thise time to call a jealous partner some one wite him...
That you asked agent to explain this to you, but can not, but I tell you: that agent is in Islam for 3_4 days he did not know yet the referee that understands and Wisdom in theis order < AGENT WILL HAVE ALL OF Knowledge SOON BY GOD WILL
The calling of God is better than that one last call for what was his place with God, we do not call on Mohammed or scholars in Islam, in order to wellness they are from God and form GOD JUST HIM
.... There is a difference between to go to therapy and treatment can ask, it means that you have made with God SOME one OR MORE place ... and God forgives all sins, but make him partners in deism and divinity and judgment.
Very interesting MOHAMEDALI, you right about AGENTOFALLAH, he can not explain what he believe. He also dont know the meaning of "verified evidence".

He did say there are too many "inconsistencies" in the Koran so he is now advising the Sunni's.

If you dont mind, it will be helpful if you explain your comment below;

~ Why Muslims do not come to Jesus for treatment and other things ?

You say, "God give this miracles to Jesus and to the people of that time. And God has forbidden us people of this time to call a jealous partner some one with him..."

There are many distinguished people that would be interested in your great thread. lets invite them !

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Very interesting MOHAMEDALI, you right about AGENTOFALLAH, he can not explain what he believe. He also dont know the meaning of "verified evidence".

He did say there are too many "inconsistencies" in the Koran so he is now advising the Sunni's.

You say, "God give this miracles to Jesus and to the people of that time. And God has forbidden us people of this time to call a jealous partner some one with him..."

There are many distinguished people that would be interested in your great thread. lets invite them !

I'm sorry I did not mean that, but I mean that God has forbidden us to take him partners.
Explain it to me with your friends cry lipsrsealed
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:

You say, "God give this miracles to Jesus and to the people of that time. Afnd God has forbidden us people of this time to call a jealous partner some one with him..."
thise is my time to asking

My brothers we are right your wrong

Explain to us what that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYHaMH_j1w

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by ScienceWatch: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

I am amazed ! MOHAMEDALI, you just proved to me that the Holy Koran says Jesus is the healer and deliver, now you say that the reason Muslims dont use this awesome help, is that it was only for the people of Jesus time.

Now I wonder what you will say if thousands of honest people can prove to you that the same healing and deliverance of Jesus Christ can be effectively demonstrated and scientifically verified as true.

Can you please explain this ?

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I am amazed ! MOHAMEDALI, you just proved to me that the Holy Koran says Jesus is the healer and deliver, now you say that the reason Muslims dont use this awesome help, is that it was only for the people of Jesus time.

Now I wonder what you will say if thousands of honest people can prove to you that the same healing and deliverance of Jesus Christ can be effectively demonstrated and scientifically verified as true.

Why you do not want to know the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWb4pbt_eGk

***** Judas and Christ
# Bible: Chapter 13 resolution (8 for nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be earthquakes in places, and there shall be famines and troubles. These tyro aches 0.9 and see to your souls. For they will deliver you up to councils, and Tjldon in the synagogues, and Toagafon before governors and kings, of for me, a testimony to them 0.10 should the Lakers first gospel in all nations .11 Whenever Saqokm to Aslmokm, do not take care of by including talking not be anxious, but no matter what you give them the same hour so doing, have spoken. for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy spirit. 12), has been deleted some verses, which was fought between Christ and Judas in the end Video, do not forget it and compare the dialogue between Jesus and Judas and Quranic verse.
Koran (chapter, Sura) 4).
 (And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.).

quotations ??
- How he knew Jesus that those who believe in God and believe in jesus as a messenger of God and how worship God without intermediaries and they are quite like religion Islamic religion will be tortured, by those who want to turn to the Lord Jesus ,and in the massacre of year in the holidays kill them all ? ??
- Why is Christ himself tell about his home in haven - how Mohammad know dialogue that took place between Jesus and Judas ?
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:

know the truth

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2017
princejonhealth:

may God forgive cause its not ur right to judge respect other people religion ....hw sure are you urs is the true one if not wat they told you

know the truth

Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof by mohamedali(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Why you don’t want to know the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBwhN0JBoHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYHaMH_j1w

Jesus didn’t’ die on the cross, the man who was crucified suit of him was is (Judah)

***** Judas and Christ
# Bible: Chapter 13 resolution (8 for nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be earthquakes in places, and there shall be famines and troubles. These tyro aches 0.9 and see to your souls. For they will deliver you up to councils, and Tjldon in the synagogues, and Toagafon before governors and kings, of for me, a testimony to them 0.10 should the Lakers first gospel in all nations .11 Whenever Saqokm to Aslmokm, do not take care of by including talking not be anxious, but no matter what you give them the same hour so doing, have spoken. for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy spirit. 12), has been deleted some verses, which was fought between Christ and Judas in the end Video, do not forget it and compare the dialogue between Jesus and Judas and Quranic verse.
Koran (chapter, Sura) 4).
(And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.).

quotations ??
- How he knew Jesus that those who believe in God and believe in jesus as a messenger of God and how worship God without intermediaries and they are quite like religion Islamic religion will be tortured, by those who want to turn to the Lord Jesus ,and in the massacre of year in the holidays kill them all ? ??
- Why is Christ himself tell about his home in haven - how Mohammad know the dialogue that took place between Jesus and Judas …answer is from the holly sprite and the holly sprite from ALLAH the Great

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! / 2 Nigerian Gay Pastors Arrested For Having Intercourse In Lagos / Something Cuts Her Body At Night.advise Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.