Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight (5460 Views)

12 Celebrities Who Were Once A P**n Star / 12 Celebrities Who Have Baby Mamas That You Didn't Know. / 5 Nigerian Players Who Have Gone Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by dogzzy(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2016

There is an old saying: “Easy Come, Easy Go.” Well, celebrities can definitely agree. Maybe it didn’t come that easily, but the quickly earned money can surely disappear as fast as it came.

After earning dozens of millions during their careers, it is hard to imagine how in the world these famous people manage to lose their fortune.

It seems that you need to have a special kind of talent to declare bankruptcy after obtaining that much money. You can probably guess the cause – bad management, a crisis in the world of finance, divorces, not paying taxes or just being greedy; the fact is solid – all these celebrities went bankrupt at least once.

Their stories can teach us lessons: every time you face financial problems, you can say something like:

“This is nothing. If 50 Cent can lose all those millions and be just fine, why should I stress about 2,000$?”

It can be a good stress reliever; don’t you think? These celebrities prove that being rich and famous doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand.

If you ever come to the point that you wish to be in their place, consider questioning yourself. They also have problems like we do, they make bad decisions, and face difficulties managing their money. Anyone can face money issues sometimes.

You can’t avoid that, and if you have more money, more problems might emerge. That’s another thought to keep you worriless. Why worry if it does still gonna happen? Here are 12 celebrities who went from filthy rich to penniless:

click here to see photos:
http://londonloaded.com.ng/meet-top-12-celebrities-who-went-from-riches-to-penniless-gone-broke-overnight-1-will-surprise-you-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by GeneralFestytop(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2016
If you are poor in financial management definitely bankruptcy is surely at your door step....FTC sha!
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by empress101(f): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by Fidelismaria: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
La click la........
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by waynetee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
La click, la bend
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
la click la piss for body. if u cant post it here. fuk off. blogging is not by force

1 Like

Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
La click La go broke
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by edudguy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
If I hear

5 Likes

Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by jericco1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by LilTyRoNe: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
If you think am clicking that shit try again

1 Like

Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by enyi1: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nobody should click that link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by ucmini: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good evening
Pease Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please tell me what i need to add/remove so as to make it look better.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by kokoA(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
I should click a link to read about broke people? Do you want to kill unfortunate in life? Ahn ahn

3 Likes

Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by Donshemzy1234: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Naira landers are smarter than you op
Re: Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight by ameezy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
La cliq la small dick lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Plus-sized Bride Goes Viral, Groom Celebrated / Nollywood Star Batters Married Lover[disturbing Pictures] / EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.