Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce (39041 Views)

Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by eezeribe(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
OK
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by iAlvini(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by UEDIBO: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2016
hmmmm. is there still hope for me?

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by kingsman66(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2016
baba God answer my call oooh

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by OkoYibo: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
let the God of ifeanyi uba be my God.

Be careful what you wish for, many have gone.

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by crisycent: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Afonjas wont like this.

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by czaratwork: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
do you know how long he has been owing his workers?
jericco1:

im tell you say na recent car? he's a billionaire for God sake
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Stranger101: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Na wah
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Another Ofala celebration that went down in Anambra. God bless Anambra. Open the link for exclusive pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/3544204/first-ofala-celebration-igwe-charles
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by jericco1(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
czaratwork:
do you know how long he has been owing his workers?

it doesn't mean. he didn't say he isnt gonna pay
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by adonbilivit: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
OkoYibo:

Be careful what you wish for, many have gone.
thanks but how do u mean?
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by RickyTan: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
From 20 pounds to this
Igbo Amaka for realz
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by drnoel: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2016
conductor1:

Buusu. Ofala Nnwei and Ofala Onitsha are different. Both are different cities in Anambra. In fact, almost every town celebrates their ofala at different dates in Anambra.

Hope your spaghetti brain can now comprehend?

Pls educate that charlatan. This ofala is one of the things I have always enjoyed in the east.
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2016
One of the fuel subsidy thieves.
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Hades2016(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Money pls locate me this coming year so I can bless people around me

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by drake2(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
conductor1:

Buusu. Ofala Nnwei and Ofala Onitsha are different. Both are different cities in Anambra. In fact, almost every town celebrates their ofala at different dates in Anambra.

"Buusu"! is that not a "Cat"?. lol.

I was just imagining how subliminally that word came to ur mind as u read d post u reacted to.

I could not hold back a spontaneous lol, when my eyes saw that word "Buusu" cos I have not heard nor pronounce it in a very very long time. Una too dey make people laugh abeg. Happy Season Guys!

3 Likes

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Awoofawo(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Girl close to him in the Last pix, is that his Daughter?

*Modified* Those Tagging me please I'm not a Gold Digger and I'm happily dating a cute damsel from the Great Idoma Nation in Benue State. Thanks kiss

You get eyes o! They look so much alike! But why you dey ask quiz? You wan marry her?

Her chest is all I'm seeing from here, wonderful milk factory! grin

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by obataokenwa(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2016
only the Igbos are permitted to peep this post. Thank you.
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by buffalowings: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2016
conductor1:

Thanks for enlightening us

But take this

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by AngelicBeing: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
cool
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Girl close to him in the Last pix, is that his Daughter?

*Modified* Those Tagging me please I'm not a Gold Digger and I'm happily dating a cute damsel from the Great Idoma Nation in Benue State. Thanks kiss
That can't b his daughter cos that her top na okrika and shouldn't b up to 500naira
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by castrokins(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Bruh

Segadem:
Mr. Man, pay your workers

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by john650(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Segadem:
Mr. Man, pay your workers
I admire the guy but I don't know where he is getting all the money to lavish because Capital oil is still under the control of AMCON and it has not been profitable in a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Noble11(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
conductor1:

BUUSU!!! Got me cracking....
Oh boy you are wicked o

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by PhonePlanet(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2016
now this is what i call rolls royce, not those carton yeyebrities go dey snap with
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by HAD3S(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
"The Girl close to him in the Last pix, is that his Daughter?" Bros I see what U meant. She's gat a bright future in front. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

The car sha. No b here!
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by UchaNwababa: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2016
conductor1:
Money will locate me sooner or later in Jesus' name. Amen!
so even conductor need money

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Getbizzzy: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2016
conductor1:
Money will locate me sooner or later in Jesus' name. Amen!
isee!!!

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by obailala(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Ndi nku
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by chumakk: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
john1035:

Must you insult
No, but the insult makes the comment sweet grin
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by dustmalik: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
john650:

I admire the guy but I don't know where he is getting the money to lavish because Capital oil is still under the control of AMCON and it has not being profitable in a long time.
AMCON may have taken control of his company, but that doesn't mean they froze his bank accounts. That's the loophole in the system.

Take for instance, Jimoh Ibrahim. Even though AMCON has taken over his businesses, he is still enjoying his billions. It's a stupid system.
Re: Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
...and nobody cares how he made his money.. anyway..life of the average Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! / Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.