Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary (904 Views)

Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers / Icsan( Chartered Secretaries) 2018 June And December Diet/let's Meet Here / Thank You Buhari, I Have Recieved My December Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary by Markfedel(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't really know what's the problem in Abuja or what the finance ministry is facing but somehow its really very bad for a government that always say they care for its workers to owe salary during this festive season from November till this moment. so I don't really know how they want this workers to survive even if they are already surviving since last month not getting there salary. Serious I think no matter the problem is, something like this should have been avoided especially during this period when workers need this salary to feed there family, prepare for children school fee and other things. my neighbour who works in a federal hospital is really complaining but still hoping something would be done. plsss FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, the minister of FINANACE, minister of HEALTH and other head of ministries, department, agency and parastatals have to say and do something about this. Workers are really tying, owing them shouldn't be encouraged.

mod plsss move this to FP

1 Like

Re: Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary by eejo(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2016
are you a ghost worker because fg had paid december salaries
Re: Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary by sammyuche(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
eejo:
Fg hasn't paid kobo. federal health workers are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary by eejo(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2016
as for me december salaries is history
Re: Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary by Markfedel(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
eejo:

fg hasn't paid health workers November and December

1 Like

Re: Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary by dkdigits(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its a shame. Some Hospitals are even owed 4mths. Isth irrua edo state is an example. Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Resume With The Best UK Health Safety & Environment Training / H / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.