Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! (3227 Views)

Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by mrMohAcura: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Sorry for the caps in the thread title but i got so anxious having followed the various scam topics being circulated

against the name of our "most trusted" dealer cityhood and seeing people making references to the

Deal i made with Cityhood (the acura TL).

I even saw a post where the poster asked why the self-appraisal thread cityhood made while our deal was ongoing
is no where to be found, and then proceed to suggest whether mr Moh is dead shocked

Well, my people i'm alive and wish to thank this BIG community for their selfless service to anonymous users like myself.
normally when i saw the acura sales thread, the way it was pimped sparked my interest and i contacted cityhood and asked
about the car.

He said its as good as toks and its in a buy and drive condition. He also told me its a manual transmission and i actually wanted to
back out on hearing this but he assured me that it can be converted to auto but i need to pay extra 80k, then also he took 90k to install
dvd and rev camera (which i later found to be a ripoff amount, called him out on whatsapp and he didnt even reply my messages).

Everything was sorted and i asked him one more time before making payment whether the car has issues or not and he assured me that the car
is in top notch condition. so i made a call to my account manager and he made a transfer to city hood dada's gtbank account. Don't know what
happened but the acct manager made a mistake and sent the money with an excess of 10k. This was where mr Dada's real attitude started showing, he always try to end our conversation or change topic anytime i mention the issue of getting my 10k refund on whatsapp. At a point i was forced to call him up and ask him for the 10k and he said do i expect him to pay for fuel for taking the car to the technicians who would convert the gear
to auto? i was amazed so i let go the 10k to this bastard.

After this, he keeps telling me to wait that he has been unable to get the auto gear for that model of acura. little did i know that this is blessing in disguise, atleast.

Meanwhile he has started flooding my whatsapp with pictures of different cartons he has for sale and he almost choked me with pressure to get my brother to buy a lexus SUV valued at 2.7million naira. Although my brother really wanted the vehicle, i insisted that he delivers mine first. Cityhood even went as far as promising me 100k if i'm able to get my brother to send him the 2.7m. At that point i knew the bastard is a conman but i kept my cool.

Then comes the part where cityhood shot himself in the leg, he created the self-appraisal thread and i was following (though as an unregistered member). I was reading comments and saw that most people are against the conversion of the car from manual to auto. At that point i called him up and told me i don't need the conversion anymore, i want the car delivered as manual and my money refunded, he obliged and i got the car the next day.

First, his driver said he hit something on his way down here and the front bumper almost fell, we had to repair this, the back sit of this vehicle has a tear with foams showing, i had to get the sit replaced. The battery is DEAD! i bought a new one for 22k and told cityhood about this and he gave reply that i left something on thats why the battery died - Car wey i never even start at all? the foglights arent working, the breaklight is broken, had to buy a new one. No extra tire and one out of four tires was bad, had to buy a new one. the car's paint is DIRTY compared to what i saw in pictures. Had to repaint the whole car using oven baking. Also, i asked him about the AC, he said its chilling grin , when it got here, the AC was blowing dust, we refilled the gas, it was still blowing dust, then they had to replace the filter before it worked, filled gas twice 7k bought filter 4k, spent extra 15k on that one alone o sad

All in all the car used atleast 3 weeks at the repair shop and i had to spend almost 200k to get it to drive flawlessly. isn't that much for a car that is claimed to be "buy and drive"?

On the contrary, Dada motor is good when it comes to sugarcoating, he's good with words, has excellent pre-payment customer service and oh, also good at taking pictures, seems he has a pHD in photography. cheesy

Guess i'm still lucky though compared to the other buyers though.
Thanks for taking your time to read.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Raymie(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Arranging canopy here. Waiting for others to come with my Moimoi and Garri.

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Mrbllymer: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Most peeps wouldn't have fell for the guys tricks assuming they exposed him before now.
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Cope1(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Wanted to pay cityhood a visit by January since am based in the north (Abuja precisely). Thanks for the info wat av read about him yesterday and today has proven that he is not to be trusted

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by tron23(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Please can you post pics of the car before and after, so we can see the changes you have made. I don't for a second doubt you. It's just for the newcomers on this thread to see for themselves. Cheers and God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by musco4me: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2016
At last, Mr Mohr is here. grin grin
More stories coming up

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by aieromon(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
The witches in Cityhood's village are having a nice time this Christmas period grin

6 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by musco4me: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
aieromon:
The witches in Cityhood's village are having a nice time this Christmas period grin
He forgot to do some sacrifice for them and nw they are after him. Lols
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by ekanDamie: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol. so all of u have been suffering in silence all this while
it took 1 person to cast the spell cithood placed on una.

pls, has his picture and phone number + name and account details been posted here?
so he dosnt open a new account online to deceive people again

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by princetom1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
smh and surprised that Mr dada ain't putting up any form of defence.silence means I did it.
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by osolee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Raymie:
Arranging canopy here.
Waiting for others to come with my Moimoi and Garri.
Abeg lemme manage here grin grin
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
space booked, for sale
Call fraudulent cityhood for negotiations angry
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by bizzle2: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Unbelievable...
So this Ripoff has been going on for this long and people kept mute about this criminal.
Haba, but why Nigerians...why?!!!!!
With all the fake self appraisal threads he was opening up an dan... none of una fit chop liver call am out!!

Memeluv took the initiative and others followed.
The courage of one person is all it takes to make a difference . If this had been brought to light a long time ago, many would have been saved thier present heartache.

This cityhood guy na certified con man. Full rank
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Explorers(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmmm........O ga o.
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by boldx(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by musco4me: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
This guy called cityhood is a criminal
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by emy77: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2016
the only issue I see here is the op trying to get a brand new car standard at the price of a Nigerian used. we have all bought cars, both tokunbo and Nigerian used, you spend money to bring it up to your taste either way. won't you buy a battery for your car before? and why in God's name, won't u inspect a car before buying?

In your own case, op, I honestly and sincerely don't see any scam? I've bought a tokunbo car before and within days, I changed the power steering pump and a few shocks.

Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
emy77:
the only issue I see here is the op trying to get a brand new car standard at the price of a Nigerian used. we have all bought cars, both tokunbo and Nigerian used, you spend money to bring it up to your taste either way. won't you buy a battery for your car before? and why in God's name, won't u inspect a car before buying?

In your own case, op, I honestly and sincerely don't see any scam? I've bought a tokunbo car before and within days, I changed the power steering pump and a few shocks.

Haba!!!

The dealer advertised the car as buy and drive.

Maybe CityHood meant buy and drive straight to your mechanic grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by Sanchez01: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
emy77:

Haba!!!
It seems you are cityhood's advocate. Perhaps you haven't been following the recent trend cum revelations to know what is happening here.

Dominique, please, just ban this guy forever, already. I don't see him correcting all these. He's a terror to the auto section. More like he's cursed into duping people. This is not nice in the least of ways.

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by musco4me: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sanchez01:

It seems you are cityhood's advocate. Perhaps you haven't been following the recent trend cum revelations to know what is happening here.

Dominique, please, just ban this guy forever, already. I don't see him correcting all these. He's a terror to the auto section. More like he's cursed into duping people. This is not nice in the least of ways.
abi oooo

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by nurey(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mr moh my man, make i praise God first for seeing you before i read the post grin

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by 222Martins(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Having read all the accusations against Mr DADA, i want to state clearly that all the buyers that were conned by this man are wicked. So you came to Nairaland, negotiated a deal using the contact you got here and ended up getting your fingers burnt. Yet, you all kept quiet. Is that not wickedness?? Why are Nigerians like this?? Take it or leave it, You guys actually aided Mr Dada. Well, better late than never!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by thegame(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
@op, are you the guy with the white Acura TL? The one with black rims and putting flag on the hood
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by boldx(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I never imagined that Sunday Dada aka Cityhood could have a heart like this.

At a time, we used to have so many car dealers on Nairaland buying cars for people based on contacts they got from the pre-order threads they opened.

Where are those threads now? Inspired, TripleA etc killed that business 4 genuine people.

All these people that Cityhood scammed, you can get in touch with Federal SARS and pick up, charge the case to court. The court will grant him bail and he and his sureties will pay for that.

Once he is released, you will get EFCC to rearrest and torture him in detention.

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by boldx(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Don't live that guy 4 God cos God will also leave him for you.
Re: Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! by diportivo: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Range Rover Sports autobiography Used Selling Cheap. / SOLD2017 Lexus Rx350 SOLD / SOLD(toks) 2011 HONDA Pilot Exl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.