Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. (509 Views)

How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network / Foolishness Of The Military At Anguldi Checkpoint / Hot!!!! Get Free 30GB Free From Airtel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. by mekaboy(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't know about other network but this is a very crazy experience I had with airtel.

I bought an airtel sim some months ago, I registered the line with valid I'D and thumb print etc.

I lost the phone and line in another state. went to do a welcome back this festive season and was asked to bring a valid I'D and if I did not have the sim pack, I should go swear an affidavit.

Please why go through all this stress when my data is already on the system? What's the essence of all this capturing of data when u have to start all over if u loose your line?

If I forget my account number does the bank ask me to go get a valid I'd ? Is it nt to enter my details and my identity pops up?

Why do I have to start running around a town I am not use to to find a court and swear affidavit?

I am so pissed of at this foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. by Awoofawo(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2016
I can relate to this! Image after all the wahala of getting one line registered by them!

Trid to got mine back last month was told to provide 5 frequently call numbers on telling the agent that i only used my line broswing on PC; the yeye guy asked to go their Headquater, thus I had other required identification documents on me?!

The only problem is the line is linked to all my account bank and social media accounts.....thinking of going to bank to effect change soon, as for the online will come to them later!
Re: The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. by Awoofawo(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2016
cc Lalasticla Seun

Make you na help this guy o!
Re: The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. by mekaboy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
The foolishness of airtel continues. I WENT to appeal court to get the affidavit and spent 2 hours. I got to airtel office at shoprite Enugu. I was asked to provide 3 numbers I call often. After providing that here came the next foolish question from airtel. " How much was the last amount of credit I recharged?.

I told the lady I can't.remember, she said that's where the problem is.

I said how does.she expect me.to.answer such a question, she said.rudely that she can't continue with me.and called for.the next customer.

I was made and asked what type of useless network this is. When I raised my voice and other people there were saying.it.was.a.stupid question . Then some guy came from the office and.gave me a form to fill and disappeared.

Is this not this not the height of foolishness? ThAt a customer should remember the last amount of credit the recharged.

Even if it's part of the form requirement on the system it should be optional
Re: The Foolishness Of Airtel Network. by osile2012: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Bro, follow the link on my signature to rate them.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo On Retirement / A Job Notice I Saw This Morning / Let The Youth Obey The Clarion Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.