Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network (1552 Views)

Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / Help....bought #8,000 Airtime From My Bank Account Mistakenly......... / Enjoy #200,000 Airtime On Your Glo Sim (see How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network by Abiyenews(m): 2:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Following a loophole discovered on Airtel network, we are going to show you how to get 500GB of data and 500,000 airtime for free.

You can do this using the My Airtel App which we are going to show you as you keep reading this post below. The trick was allegedly discovered after the tech guy that launched the app left a bug in the app.

This is quite a straight forward cheat which implies it might be block at anytime by ISP (Airtel Network Providers), so hurry now while it last. You can as well use it to get Airtel unlimited data and Airtel unlimited airtime.

How To Get Airtel Unlimited Data And Airtel Unlimited Airtime; step by step.

1. Download the “My Airtel App” from Google Play store or Apple App Store to begin.

2. Open the app switch to option recharge now.

3. Then select the option you want; either you want to buy airtime or data.

4. If you are going for data you select any amount of data you want.

5. Remember you won’t be charged for anything.

6. Select the plan and input your ATM card details.

7. Lastly you will be redirected to where you will get your ATM account verification done.

i. After you have been sent your OTP or when the OTP has been sent to your number.

ii. Cancel the transactions

Boom! You will be loaded or your account will be credited with the amount of data you purchase which you don’t pay for.

You can follow the same step to accumulate any amount of data you want, follow the same step to buy airtime too without paying a dime.

Note: this is a trick which might get reported to the ISP or they might discover it themselves, so, if it does not work for you it’s mean it has got blocked or they have discovered the bug and been fixed on their network.

BE THE 1ST TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON ABOVE OR BELOW THANKS.

To get more latest update about data cheat visit Abiyenews blog on ����

https://abiyenews.com.ng

1 Like

Re: How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network by RealEzee(m): 4:31am On Apr 19, 2020
From wia kwanu
Re: How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network by phrancys001(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Wire me small credit na process ain't working for me 09022342967.
Re: How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network by Generalnomercy: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Nawa for naijarians.
Re: How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network by teresafaith: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Op this is all shade of wrong, hope you know it's someone's business and it's run with money. How would you feel if someone do something like this to your business. The bible says don't do unto those what you don't want to be done to you.

(1) (Reply)

Goats Farming is lucrative / I Am Now Officially A Changed Man~ / Mrs.chima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.