Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Am No Longer A Theist - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Theist (16304 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by urheme: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
otemanuduno:

Oh, I just read your thread of how you converted to Christianity in Dunamis and I almost laughed myself to stupor. They played the brain game on you and you think that it was a god who struck you down. Lol.

Lemme explain what happened to you in that church. Simply put, it's called HYPNOTISM. I hypnotise myself to sleep using such method everyday because it puts my brain to a state of dreaming, which I always enjoy.

Here's it, pick any language you like, which you don't know the meaning(because that makes it work better). Even the magicians use that to play illusions. As for me, I recite the SERIOT LANGUAGE, but it isn't necessary. Just keep muttering anything you don't know its meaning. Your brain will come to a level whereby it wouldn't be able to comprehend anything and then it hibernates. Just so simple!

Have you ever wondered why the Muslims want people to be speaking Arabic, even though they don't know its meaning? This is to aid the believer's falling into trance. Just as simple as that. No Supernatural thing involved except the BRAIN!

SO, THAT'S EXACTLY THE PSYCHOLOGY THE PASTORS ARE PLAYING ON THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE YOUR TRUST, SO IT MAKES YOU GO INTO TRANCE EASILY.

Other methods of doing this is by focussing your attention on nothing while counting 'tesibil' or rosary or stones, or anything at all. You will feel sleepy. And because in church, you are standing, you'll just fall when you have absorbed so much dosage of the pastor's 'Kabash'. wink

8 months ago, you may make sense.... but not anymore grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by felixomor: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
urheme:

8 months ago, you may make sense.... but not anymore grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
hahn:

How do you mean?

Since The Op Plays Another Version Of Anas09. I Have Decided To Play Another Version Of You...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
lordnicklaus:

Since The Op Plays Another Version Of Anas09. I Have Decided To Play Another Version Of You...
My Moniker dey sweet your belle abi?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anas09:
My Moniker dey sweet your belle abi?
E Dey Do Me Tinini Tanana
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anas09:

Imaooo. Onsession with a petty liar.
I'll have to be like 65, without anyone to talk to, before i can consider having you as my driver.

LMAO Chai see finishing

[img]http://leblogdelacristinasansh.files./2014/12/gif-community-incredulous-say-what-what-the-hell-wtf-gif.gif?w=764[/img]
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hopefulLandlord: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

Oh, I just read your thread of how you converted to Christianity in Dunamis and I almost laughed myself to stupor. They played the brain game on you and you think that it was a god who struck you down. Lol.

Lemme explain what happened to you in that church. Simply put, it's called HYPNOTISM. I hypnotise myself to sleep using such method everyday because it puts my brain to a state of dreaming, which I always enjoy.

Here's it, pick any language you like, which you don't know the meaning(because that makes it work better). Even the magicians use that to play illusions. As for me, I recite the SERIOT LANGUAGE, but it isn't necessary. Just keep muttering anything you don't know its meaning. Your brain will come to a level whereby it wouldn't be able to comprehend anything and then it hibernates. Just so simple!

Have you ever wondered why the Muslims want people to be speaking Arabic, even though they don't know its meaning? This is to aid the believer's falling into trance. Just as simple as that. No Supernatural thing involved except the BRAIN!

SO, THAT'S EXACTLY THE PSYCHOLOGY THE PASTORS ARE PLAYING ON THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE YOUR TRUST, SO IT MAKES YOU GO INTO TRANCE EASILY.

Other methods of doing this is by focussing your attention on nothing while counting 'tesibil' or rosary or stones, or anything at all. You will feel sleepy. And because in church, you are standing, you'll just fall when you have absorbed so much dosage of the pastor's 'Kabash'. wink

lol Urheme don die for your hand

Dunamis wetin them dey do there sef
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2017
Goodday Everyone

Active Nairalanders, atleast those who frequent this section will know me by the anas09 and analice07 (my alternate) monikers.

My reputation as a devout theist, a christian to be precise, is privy to a large number of popular religion sect folks as I don't fail to come online everyday spreading the gospel of our beloved saviour Jesus christ who died on the cross and rose after three days across all threads, and brutually ridiculing depraved atheists with wayword lives and satanic agents for sport.

All my Nl years spanning almost 3years was dedicated to the service of yahweh because he is the king of kings, lord of lords, ancient of days... Words can't describe his mightiness and goodness. I was a priest of the most high until yesterday.... Dawn was just paving way for dusk to announce the departure of day.

Something stirred deeply in me. It was as though I was in a trance. A sharp ice-cold feeling of knowing inundated my being, holding me captive for a short time. Everything turned dark.

Gradually I opened my eyes, but I was dazed at first, but as my vision became clearer I was able to keep some balance.

Everything was all gone. What happened to me could best be described as a rude awakening. A violent jolt from the reverie of blind servitude to yahweh. But all that is in the lost pages of yesterday.

I'm now a free person, just like the atheists, who are not held by religious bonds.

I'm so happy!!! Beginning from today, I renounce my christian identity, i'm embracing atheism. And I hope for a better tomorrow.

No more paying tithes to greedy pastors.
No more living in fear of hell fire threats.
I can now eat shell-fish with impunity.
I can wear skirts made of different kinds of fabrics.
I can do anything I want to do as long as it's not harmful to anyone.

A big thanks to nairaland atheists. You all drew me to the light.
Words cannot express my heartfelt gratitude and how grateful I'm to you all. Thank you! Thank you!! I love you all!!!

He who endures to the end shall be saved
Idk what makes you think there is no God
Don't lean on your understanding sister
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by sonofluc1fer: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Nah. I've known sonoflucifer since his muskeeto and amanfrommars days. He's also a good friend of Anas, so it can't be him.
Thanks Bro. May God heal retards like 4kings and kingebukasblog. I have never, and will never deny any of my alternate moniker. These young genius detectives suppose every 'strange' moniker on NL belongs to me. I've long decided to ignore them and will continue to do so. Maybe, with time, maturity will teach them a few manners.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by sonofluc1fer: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
urheme is Christian? grin

Nice. Congrats Bro..Hope you've found peace.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by urheme: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
urheme is Christian? grin

Nice. Congrats Bro..Hope you've found peace.

sonofluc1fer grin grin...the love of my life
i did find peace and plenty to share with you as well.

how you dey?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by sonofluc1fer: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
urheme:

sonofluc1fer grin grin...the love of my life
i did find peace and plenty to share with you as well.

how you dey?
Im good. Been a fun year so far. I get peace too, plenty. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / 8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.