Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Am No Longer A Theist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Theist (16303 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hahn(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

Yes its the same person. Hahn i am sorry to say but even you know that this is an atheist behind the moniker. The modus operandi is very predictable. Divide and conquer is the name of the game and its obvious anas09 and myself are on the idiots list.

Lol

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Sir Good afternoon. Johnnydon just woke me up now to call my attention here. A friend travelled today i have been busy helping her pack and all, got home and fell asleep only to be woken to this.

Its Hardmirror. This is his way of venting his anger.

Now everyone knows that he actually fabricated every story he told.

As much as i would wat to say its hardmirror i seriously doubt it. This person is a step below hardmirrors mentality.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas na so u dumb reach. Mumu thinks i am hardmirror abi na hard mango
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Goodbye alligators cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
hahn:

Lol

I see you are not bothered because you probably are in the know about all this. What a silly agenda. Out of the blue someone began impersonating myself and anas09 yesterday and it has spilled over to today and he is still on an anti Christian agenda. None of you have been impersonated by the same person. I know this is probably a group conceived and executed agenda.

Do you think its working? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Sir Good afternoon. Johnnydon just woke me up now to call my attention here. A friend travelled today i have been busy helping her pack and all, got home and fell asleep only to be woken to this.

You must really detest Hardmirror to think that he's the one behind this.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lmao !!!!

So atheists are this desperate to soil the reputation of Christians shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is surely a record low !!!

Oh boy yeeaaaaaa

Rotflmaooo !!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Preach! cool

With all our NL atheists have been going through after Zuckerberg, am not surprised one of them has gone nuts grin

Anas09:
I Anas09, i once again, swear Allegience to Yahweh the God of Isreal, the father of My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Who died as a randsome for my sins
I am waiting for his return

Whoever this guy is, poor, poor soul. I am not just a church goer who doesn't know her God, i know Him personally. I call him and He answers me.

My relationship with Yahweh is not based on things i can get from Him.

My relationship with Him is based on who he has revealed to me.

Whether i live or die, He is God.

Whether i recieve what i ask from Him or not, He is my God.

I do not have determinants to be his own.

I Anas09 belongs to God.

I am his property.

If he kills me, am His.

If He keeps me alive, i am his.

No one can know God to the extent i do, and come up to say i reject God.

Hardmirror, the master story fabricator Good work.
I have been agaisnt you from the day i saw your Moniker, this is how you want to play it? By impersonating my monikers and lying agaisnt me? Really?

Johnnydon22 thanks for calling my attention to this filth.

Agaisn, folks, Anas07 is not Anas09

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ironically within this same period strangely Deicide has been rather quiet and so is hopeful.......

Yeye indeed is smelling
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oh, you are Anas08. Lol. Your own don bend.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, you are Anas08. Lol. Your own don bend.

Anas i can almost certainly say there is a group atheist agenda and the perpetrator of this stupidity did not conceive the idea alone. There are a few mischievous atheists behind this and this person volunteered to act this way after an organized meeting behind the scenes. This is not random and it is not ordinary.

You can mark my words.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

To what end, though? Why would someone impersonate another person online? Is he/she that lonely? It's really sad to see things like this.
I can't understand it. Just yesterdays encounter will make me throw away my testimonies. That guy doesn't know Jack about me.

My Christian work didn't start on Campus with all the excitement and boisterousness that comes with the Campus which later dies down, i am a christian with testimonies.

Even if i wake up today to deny God, i will have to come with explanations as to what brought about the very vivid encounters i have had over the years.

That guy is a learner.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2016

You are an impersonator. Why are you doing this?

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala, Myn44 are you guys taking note of this?

A moniker who claims to be me is accusing me of being an impostor. So am the one impersenating him now?

This character needs an investigation.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

Anas i can almost certainly say there is a group atheist agenda and the perpetrator of this stupidity did not conceive the idea alone. There are a few mischievous atheists behind this and this person volunteered to act this way after an organized meeting behind the scenes. This is not random and it is not ordinary.

You can mark my words.
Haba! You seem to have allowed Anas et al to infect you with their paranoia.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:
I Anas09, i once again, swear Allegience to Yahweh the God of Isreal, the father of My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Who died as a randsome for my sins
I am waiting for his return

Whoever this guy is, poor, poor soul. I am not just a church goer who doesn't know her God, i know Him personally. I call him and He answers me.

My relationship with Yahweh is not based on things i can get from Him.

My relationship with Him is based on who he has revealed to me.

Whether i live or die, He is God.

Whether i recieve what i ask from Him or not, He is my God.

I do not have determinants to be his own.

I Anas09 belongs to God.

I am his property.

If he kills me, am His.

If He keeps me alive, i am his.

No one can know God to the extent i do, and come up to say i reject God.

Hardmirror, the master story fabricator Good work.
I have been agaisnt you from the day i saw yoir Moniker, this is how you want to play it? By impersernating my monikers and lying agaisnt me? Really?

Johnnydon22 thanks for calling my attention to this filth.

Agaisn, folks, Anas07 is not Anas09

Oooohhhhh!!!!
Stop mentioning me unnecessarily. I thought u said u are a christian and you are spirit filled. Why do you keep working in the flesh? Can't the holy spirit tell you I have no business with u? Must u always see hardmirror at every turn?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You must really detest Hardmirror to think that he's the one beside this.
Anas09's obsession with me is terrifying. She mentions me almost everyday. Some times over 10mentions from her alone in a single day.

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Anas09 doesn't joke with Christianity. She's not a hard mirror Christian, joker.
Am not a Hardmirror Christian my dear.

@4kings. Have you now seen why am after Hardmirror?

Who else in NL fabricates strories to get attention?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please take down the thread. This is impersonation
Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016

Oga shut up your dirty mouth. Noise maker
Me, will say "shut up your dirty mouth" to 4everGod? In this life? Oh God.

This guy, you are doing a very bad job of impersonation.
Try better.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

As much as i would wat to say its hardmirror i seriously doubt it. This person is a step below hardmirrors mentality.
The thing tire me honestly. What is anas09's problem sef? Can't she use her common sense for once? Wld just be mentioning hardmirror everyday even when she is making no sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

Anas09's obsession with me is terrifying. She mentions me almost everyday. Some times over 10mentions from her alone in a single day.
Could this be love?... The ways of the Lord are mysterious, who can know it?

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Haba! You seem to have allowed Anas et al to infect you with their paranoia.

I am not being paranoid. Its simply analyticall logic. The focus is anas and i and its pretty well conceived and not random. Its a specific target. Not all atheists here are in the know but a few behind the scenes are being mischievous and perpetrating this using one of them.

Yesterday it began as a joke and today he is claiming anas is no longer a theist and tomorrow he would claim some nairalanders were defrauded by anas09 or myself and produce fake stories and monikers.

I can see the end even before they have begun. If you want to be true to yourself you would look at this critically. This is beyond a joke now. There is a sinister plan unfolding

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala, Myn44 are you guys taking note of this?

A moniker who claims to be me is accusing me of being an impostor. So am the one impersenating him now?

This character needs an investigation.
That guy is a very _stupid. Shame on NL atheists.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

I see you are not bothered because you probably are in the know about all this. What a silly agenda. Out of the blue someone began impersonating myself and anas09 yesterday and it has spilled over to today and he is still on an anti Christian agenda. None of you have been impersonated by the same person. I know this is probably a group conceived and executed agenda.

Do you think its working? cheesy cheesy

Do I care? undecided
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016

Get the hell outta here thou barog son of mogoth. Go and lap an elephant for all I care. My friends know it's me. That's all that matters
Your friends know its you indeed. Johnnydon is my friend and he knows am not you. He as a matter of fact called me here. 4everGod is my friend and he is knows you are not me. Muafrika knows you are not me.
So, who are your friends who knows you?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

You and this hardmirror relationship. I hope it leads to marriage soon grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Now he is on as 4everGod5

cc Ranchhoddas
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Am not a Hardmirror Christian my dear.

@4kings. Have you now seen why am after Hardmirror?

Who else in NL fabricates strories to get attention?
There she goes again. She can't just help it. U mention hardmirror more than Jesus here. Makes me wonder if u don't touch urself thinking of me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:
Seun and mynd44

The person with the moniker Anas07 is impersonating a true nairalander who owns the moniker Anas09

This is against rule 19. Have Anas07 taken down immediately.

This person can use the moniker to commit fraud and people would think its Anas09
Hmmmm. See desperation.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016

Anas09 aka analice07

Seun. This not me.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Could this be love?... The ways of the Lord are mysterious, who can know it?
It's called obsession. May seem like love, but it's very dangerous, she shld keep her love to herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dog? / Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / 8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.