Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers (1271 Views)

Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / Shocking Cure For Covid 19 And The Big Problem Nigeria Is About To Face Dis Year / In Borno, Young Female Hawkers Now Spread Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by drstainlex: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
By my perception lately, a great number of female hawkers (in warri and environs) seems to aquire a large ASSet (buttocks).
My question is this; Does long-term involvement of ladies in hawking lead to increase in the size of their buttocks? Or is it that ladies with big buttocks are more involved in hawking?
Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by duullie88(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
U Don too look hawkers yansh..kilode
Warri girls na big yansh and big belle

1 Like

Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
My brother you should know by now that big yansh is a prerequisite for hawking. You should know these things...

1 Like

Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by duullie88(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
DDeliverer:
My brother you should know by now that big yansh is a prerequisite for hawking. You should know these things...

U mean it's a licence or promo: buy 1 and u get this UKWU

1 Like

Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by wordbank(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Especially those gehs wey dey sell banana and groundnuts for Aba road axis in PHC
Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by shurlar50(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Interesting project topic wink
Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by chriskosherbal(m): 3:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Of course you should know by now that BIG BUTTOCKS are major medium for advertising this trade and it has a way of appealing to the eyes .

My bro remove eye for backyard ooo grin cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Smh
Re: Why The Big Buttocks__nigerian Female Hawkers by drstainlex: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
shurlar50:
Interesting project topic wink
i dey tell u

(1) (Reply)

Stay Healthy And Beautiful / Shedding Weight: Please How Safe Is Slimmex Green Coffee / The Cheapest And Safest Way Out Of Arthritis And General Body Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.