Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Atheist Wati Be Una Own - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Wati Be Una Own (639 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Wati Be Una Own by petrov10: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have been on this forum for quit some time now.
And and I'm amazed by the sort of evangelical team our atheist, brothers and sisters has set up.
I have seen atheist opening so many threads here, just to convince people of his atheism.
I have seen nairalanders come under verbal attacks just because the profess their faiths here, in the religious section of nairaland

brethren we must guard ourselves and be wary of these atheist
they they are a crafty lot that pretend to use logical arguments to sway people from their beliefs. I have seen it all. but the joke is on them.

The concept of faith is what informs our belief in the almighty God, and we are firmly rooted in it. the sort of faith that prompted Abraham to live his native land and journey into unknown world's just because God told him to.

these atheist come here and spew lies. they misconstrue the bible just to deceive people. we must be wary of them, for we are in the last days, and the devil is out empoying diff means to decieve people.

I thank all well meaning Christians that has stood up against these atheist here. the social media is a powerful tool now used in propagating so many things. these atheist know it and they have decided to exploit it. and in this they must not be allowed to hold sway

and to all athest here know this " the fool says in his heart theris no God" psalms 14 vs 1

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by kevoh(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
petrov10:
I have seen kingebukasblog opening so many threads here, just to convince people of his atheism.
grin grin This is funny. Ebuka, when did you join us, heathens, going to hell fire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
kevoh:

grin grin This is funny. Ebuka, when did you join us, heathens, going to hell fire?

grin grin I don't belong to you people oo

petrov10 I am of Jesus oo cool

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by petrov10: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

petrov10 I am of Jesus oo cool
fixed!!!!!!! just some misunderstanding
Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by kevoh(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol...
Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by Edenoscar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
petrov10:

The concept of faith is what informs our belief in the almighty God, and we are firmly rooted in it. the sort of faith that prompted Abraham to live his native land and journey into unknown world's just because God told him to.

Delusions
Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by uvalued(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Edenoscar:

Delusions
by whose standard ...?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by urheme: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin ;
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
kevoh:

so funny grin grin EBUKA an atheist lol

1 Like

Re: Atheist Wati Be Una Own by akintom(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
petrov10:

and to all athest here know this " the fool says in his heart theris no God" psalms 14 vs 1

And when i say that it's delusionary to call me a fool, because i lack belief in a Jewish doG, you cry vitriol!

(1) (Reply)

So, Punch Read And Featured My Nairaland Thread On The Failed STD Prophecy / FG Suspends FRN Code That Forced Adeboye To Step Down / I Haven't Seen Fulani Christians In Real Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.