Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript (30088 Views)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / RRS Rescues Missing 11-Year-Old Boy Dropped Under Otedola Bridge, Lagos (pic) / We Planned To Kidnap Otedola – Robbery Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by itsdumebi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
The Matharoo sisters (Jyoti and Kiran Matharoo) have apologized to victims of their website, ''Naijagistlive.com'' and ''Naijagistlive.co''.

A few hours ago, in a video published on youtube published by Politics Nigeria , the Canadian sisters are seen admitting to being the owners of damaging website, NaijaGistLive.com.

They apologized to Mr. Otedola and his family and also other petitioners they had written damaging stories about.

The sisters were heard saying;

''We apologize to Femi Otedola and family, especially his wife and children, all the other people and every other petitioners. We created a platform called NaijaGistLive.com and .co, where people can send it stories, close friends or associates of people being written about. The intention was not to hurt anyone or to extort anyone as we have not received any money from this website. The money went to Babatunde Oyebode of Hustle Ink. We are again very sorry and we ensure all other petitioner that we will not have any affiliation or whatsoever with this website or any other website that has to do with this. We promise not to say anything of the contrary to what we are saying now, we volunteered to make this video and not under duress as we are aware of the damages done to people.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAWeGYJTnA

http://politicsngr.com/matharoo-sisters-apologize-trying-blackmail-femi-otedola/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by angelTI(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Beautiful ladies kiss kiss kiss

Only God knows if the apology was real or they were cajoled into doing it undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by FisifunKododada: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy u na neva c sumchin: in 9ja da rich man is God cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Hardewarlee(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
All the best grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Cadamlk: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
The intention was not to hurt anyone or to extort anyone as we have not received any money from this website. The money went to Babatunde Oyebode of Hustle Ink.

Who do they think they are fooling? Are they trying to tell us they are bakers to someone like Babatunde Oyebode and his cohorts without eating their own bread ?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by veekid(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2016

look at that fine gyal

2 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by AbuHammaad: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
They were very lucky to have met the right people. Some wealthy Nigerian men would have used them for rituals. What we'll be talking about is some missing Indian sisters

7 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by SexyNairalander: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
booked

I wonder if this guy in this picture is still alive now

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by KINGwax007(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Lasskeey: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by zicoraads: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one Otedola grin cheesy I always say this, you allow anyone blackmail you, they'll keep coming back for more. You'll never get off of them. It's better to face them and live with whatever consequences that comes. I love how he called their bluff and subsequently dealt with them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by spartan117(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Zzzzzz
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Greedgod: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
If only dem fit gime 10million cedis to make an apology #some are lucky
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol... These girls are professional ashewos who came to naija to hustle. They fu¢ked around for cash and instead of them to invest into other online things, they decided to blackmail one of the craftiest men in Nigeria. They saw other people and went for the yoruba Devil himself. Fine boy, pink lips, billionaire in dollars yoruba demon. That is the devil they decided to tax lmao. Not knowing that he has experience in destroying careers of politicians that decide to overstep their boundaries (lawan I see you). I hope theyDeport these hoes, taking scarce resources from our unilag and lasu babes.... Abeg nairaland borrow me that Lil Wayne meme shouting olosho

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by maberry(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
This una apology no change anything
Una own done set finish
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by daddyyo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
vvvvv
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by DonaldGenes(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
They are beautiful.Don't know if they married or not and a single niqqah Like me wouldn't mind having one

By the way, I hope Otedola will kindly accept their Apologies....

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by efizzymanizzy: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
MMM should come and apologize also.

2 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by SafeDavid(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
smiley

Money

Power

&

Respect.

Otedola, my role model.

Dealing with bitches since 1890 grin

4 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by ForgetJoorh(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
b
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by ominilongest(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

..eleyi loud gan o..rip man

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by babyfaceafrica: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lolz...una never see chumchin!!

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by soath(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life's simple grin
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by freesinzu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

I doubt it

2 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by freshkik(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please some1 shld help me out, who are these ppl?

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Ask4Info: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
I visited that Website once, and my people you know what?

I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SEEN HUNDREDS OF JOBLESS PEOPLE GATHER IN ONE SINGLE ENVIRONMENT TALKING AND WANTING TO HEAR GIST ABOUT OTHER. ITCHING TO HEAR STORIES OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW IF YOU EXIST.

I WEEPED FOR THE FUTURE OF MAJORITY OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS WHO ENGAGE IN MEANINGLESS ACTIVITIES IN THE PRIME OF THEIR LIVES. A TIME THAT OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND THEM AND WITH LOT OF ENERGY.

MAJORITY OF GIRLS ON THAT SITE ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD ARE FELLOW OLOSHOS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Pavore9: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

Even to release his corpse to his family will be difficult!

10 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by manikspears: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

The person that took the picture life no bother you?

3 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by SexyNairalander: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pavore9:

Even to release his corpse to his family will be difficult!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by SexyNairalander: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
manikspears:

The person that took the picture life no bother you?
them fit mercy for am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.