Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM (48674 Views)

Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / Seyi Law: “Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To MMM” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by holluphemydavid(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Bisjosh:
Later they will say they got robbed

Matured babies everywhere angry
I wonder ooooo
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2016
K
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by HolarQD(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2016
j
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by gazmann(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Please Please MMM people can you confirm being matched with Mc galaxy and receiving help. Hit like If yes. If I don't get 50 likes I think believe his 25m MMM gist
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Y mc galaxy no get sense like dis?

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by 2shur: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
dese guys are fools
omg
they just made kidnapping very easy. exact location
i bet he will be robbed these week
why cause a lot of jobless nigerians fidle around the net these days.so meaning more views.
just imagine the amount kf views only on nairaland.
tslk less of linda ikeji..Google...mo gbo mo ya...and other countless blogs
soon he will cry dat be was robbed.
anyway if he eventually gets robbed
then he deserves it.
wtf
imagine if dangote did such.

i remember davido and olamide did dis stunt and got robbed like this like this in S.A

if basketmouth can be robbed in his own fhucking aous
wtf is mc galaxy abi na mc Pluto

then later they will say ah he has dis dis and dat kidney failure..felow nigerians pls donate into his acct .

2 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by alexiej(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2016
conductor1:
And your brain tells you that music is the only way to make money?
Well, kids sha.
Why are u taking it personally na undecided
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by SaintzPeter(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2016
next..!
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2016
MarieSucre:
Mods pls why can't I comment on some people's
diaries? Anytime I try to comment it says I don't
have the "required permission". I checked my
profile to see if I was banned but I wasn't. Or is
this some sort of shadow ban like is done on reddit?
Forgive me for putting this complaint. I did not
know of any other avenue to reach you guys. I
would be ecstatic if I get a feedback soonest.
Thanks.
You can't comment on people's diaries. It's just like someone sharing your dairy book with you. It's meant for read only.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
see what mmm have cause[b]l cool cool coolin order news nairaland beach party holding on the 2nd january u are all invited is going to be fun and intresting pls dont forget to check my signature pls cool cool https://www.nairaland.com/3523168/nairaland-beach-party-2017-come

Kukuma spam the whole threads undecided
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Miles300: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2016
kidman96:
N25 million to MMM? Are some people so stupid or that's just a joke?

So now he wants to make us feel like he isn't hurting.... Lol, I just hope MMM comes back though.
his hurting , if not why goon d xtra miles to show off !
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Dongreat(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2016
gazmann:
Please Please MMM people can you confirm being matched with Mc galaxy and receiving help. Hit like If yes. If I don't get 50 likes I think believe his 25m MMM gist

Go get a job and it will offer you more than likes. Likes don't pay bills
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by JVExpat: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin cheesy

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Souljaboi1: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2016
MarieSucre:
Mods pls why can't I comment on some people's
diaries? Anytime I try to comment it says I don't
have the "required permission". I checked my
profile to see if I was banned but I wasn't. Or is
this some sort of shadow ban like is done on reddit?
Forgive me for putting this complaint. I did not
know of any other avenue to reach you guys. I
would be ecstatic if I get a feedback soonest.
Thanks.

A Diary thread can only be updated by the OP, this is to allow a continuous flow of update without trolling or irrelevant posts

There is a discussion thread for member of the Diary section where you can discuss with the different Diary writers. It should be the second or third topic when you open the Diary section.

I hope you find this helpful.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2016
I hope he has extra security, not just for himself but his family and close relatives as well.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Miles300: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
I hope he has extra security, not just for himself but his family and close relatives as well.
I dey tell u , wen e happen na him go dey lament say him no get that kind money to give kidnappers ...
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by MarieSucre(f): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Ontarget:

You can't comment on people's diaries. It's just like someone sharing your dairy book with you. It's meant for read only.

Thank you very much. I thought there was an option for that before. Guess I was wrong. Have a wonderful 2017 in advance.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by fortune1968: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Haaa ! i cannot count d number of times ,recently ,where pple are begging for 1m or less to solve health problems .And see life here o .
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by MarieSucre(f): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Souljaboi1:

A Diary thread can only be updated by the OP, this is to allow a continuous flow of update without trolling or irrelevant posts

There is a discussion thread for member of the Diary section where you can discuss with the different Diary writers. It should be the second or third topic when you open the Diary section.

I hope you find this helpful.

Thank you very much. This has indeed cleared my confusion. I'll go right away to look for that thread.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Who deceived you all MC Galaxy lost N25m in MMM? Pure lies from the pit of hell.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Jacko1(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
U can help that nollywood guy dat has diabetes

Oh well

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:
If I hear he truly lost 25mm undecided where he wan take see that kain money undecided undecided undecided

Which song as he sang after sekem? Yeye dey smell sad sad sad

Beep beep. Hater alert!
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Decryptor(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Since the crash of MMM, almost all the people who invested inflate and overhype it all. That is how a neighbour of mine claimed he invested over 5million naira in it. I just knew he was lying!

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by boneyard: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2016
this guy get fox brain.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2016
When broke people have money..
His cup of green tea
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by OlaMiki: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2016
That is his widely known and main source of income. you are the kid here . you rate people by their known main source of income.
conductor1:

And your brain tells you that music is the only way to make money?

Well, kids sha.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by nurez305(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2016
fortune1968:
Haaa ! i cannot count d number of times ,recently ,where pple are begging for 1m or less to solve health problems .And see life here o .
the money still went for help anyway
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Ncsamuel(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Take heart for ur loss. But seriously bros i dont MMM is coming back o cos i dont think the GOVT or CBN will allow it cos in the long run it will have a serious negative impact in the economy thats the reason why MMM didnt last up to a yr in countries such as SA, Zim, NIG and soonest KENYA.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by IamKingwise(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by ikemesit4477: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by HardMirror(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:
If I hear he truly lost 25mm undecided where he wan take see that kain money undecided undecided undecided

Which song as he sang after sekem? Yeye dey smell sad sad sad

Smh. Easy to know teenagers here. So singing sekem is the only way a man can take to make money?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Brushless: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
All I see are kids

Feigning some publicity stunts
You are not far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music / Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.