Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA (2401 Views)

Real Estate Estate Consultants/partner Wanted / Business Partner Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Greetings ALL,

Please PM me for details.

Thanks
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by lordizak(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
/////
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Idydarling(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
I'm interested... idongebong@yahoo.com
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
You will have to email me first please then I will give you my number.

lordizak:
i have being looking for this chance. drop a text for 08105001447.
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by peeparty(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
worstbehavior69:
Greetings ALL,
Thanks
Oga your moniker sef dey fear me oo..
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
English please.... Sorry

peeparty:

Oga your moniker sef dey fear me oo..
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by peeparty(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
worstbehavior69:
English please.... Sorry
Iwang you say
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
I don't speak pidgin sweetie, sorry.

peeparty:

Iwang you say
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
..so because you said you live in US these people start responding without further inquiries

the business plan you cannot share here...who US epp

abeg stfu..

7 Likes

Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
ABEG!! DIE!!!!!!!! NOW!! go to the next post please.... thank you. PM means PM asswipe

carmag:

..so because you said you live in US these people start responding without further inquiries

the business plan you cannot share here...who US epp

abeg stfu..
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
worstbehavior69:
ABEG!! DIE!!!!!!!! NOW!! go to the next post please.... thank you. PM means PM asswipe

I'm not worried my dear because you can only attract your likes, someone who is established will not give you any attention

and the more you mention me the more you spoil your business

5 Likes

Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Who the hell are you.? KING BUSINESS?? And why should I care?? My business can never be spoiled sweetie. CARRY ON

carmag:

I'm not worried my dear because you can only attract your likes, someone who is established will not give you any attention

and the more you mention me the more you spoil your business
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by lordizak(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2016
worstbehavior69:
You will have to email me first please then I will give you my number.

contact me on my email isaacokolieuc@gmail.com
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by donbabade: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Who u epp?
Na biz forum. Talk
You wey trump go soon pursue

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
worstbehavior69:
Greetings ALL,
Thanks

scam alert. be careful
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hater ALERT!! Wtf!! Broke alert better yet!

chukwukahenry:

scam alert. be careful
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
worstbehavior69:
Hater ALERT!! Wtf!! Broke alert better yet!

scam scammer scammest
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by gifted21(f): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2017
chukwukahenry:

scam scammer scammest
angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Retarded Scammer
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by mestrophil(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
am in
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 1:42am On Jan 19, 2017
why are you so mean and bitter. Business must not be going too well for you.

chukwukahenry:

scam scammer scammest
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 1:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Apparently I am not scamming anything. Which is the reason I am taking so long. Catch my upcoming story in the Romance section. I am about to let it all hang out. You will see, and I want my apology afterwards...

supergata:
Retarded Scammer
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by worstbehavior69: 1:46am On Jan 19, 2017
I dread the day....

donbabade:
Who u epp?
Na biz forum. Talk
You wey trump go soon pursue
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
worstbehavior69:
why are you so mean and bitter. Business must not be going too well for you.

i pity the idiot that will fall prey to your scam
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by mamalolu: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
eppelomo2001@yahoo.com let talk bro.
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by omogemi: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by blackylola(m): 4:20am On Jan 22, 2017
chukwukahenry:

i pity the idiot that will fall prey to your scam
chill bro don't spoil his market
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by Teetunz64(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Please who knows the moneygram dollar to naira exchange rate when sending money abroad from Nigeria
Re: Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA by khayleb(m): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2017
calebadeoga@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Woodwork And Furniture Maker In Benin City - Edo State / Earn Up To $300 On Squadhelp / My Insight On Grains Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.