Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Business Partner Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Wanted (445 Views)

Real Estate Estate Consultants/partner Wanted / Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Wanted by Adtenven: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am currently working on the design and development of a robust e-commerce site. My goal is to evolve a major e-commerce gateway in Nigeria that helps SMEs, merchants/traders, manufacturers and exporters to trade both locally and internationally by connecting buyers and sellers together. This will be achieved by offering products and services that enables them to generate business leads (online catalogs/storefronts), establish their credibility (third party business identity vetting) and use business information (trade and commodity news, finance and trade shows) for their business promotion among others.

I desire a partner who is
• passionate about business and trade development for SMEs, merchants and exporters
• has basic knowledge of e commerce or the export and import trade
• resides in Lagos.

Please note that this partnership is not primarily financial.

If you meet these requirements and desire to be a part of this startup, do send a mail to adtenng@yahoo.com

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Legit Way To Generate Free Gift Cards To Shop Online / Start-ups/business Owners In Need Of Office Space In Ikeja, Check This Out / Laboratory Scientist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.