Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) (56076 Views)

Bbnaija's Nina Congratulate Angel,reveals She Knew About His Plan To Get Married / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Interview: Why Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair – Mark Angel Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by XtremelyCoded(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
The Mark Angel Comedy group has grown with Little Emmanuella doing exploits with her Uncle Mark.

What is the relationship between Uncle Mark and the little comedienne? How was she discovered? What is her worth now having won several awards at home and abroad and was featured on CNN recently and has the most shared video on Youtube.

Emmaneulla and Uncle Mark were NAIJ.com’s guests and they bare it all in this exclusive interview.

Two awards in Australia, crowned the Princess of comedy and highest video view on YouTube

It's all God and we feel so excited.

What's special about Emmanuella

Emmanuella is talented and then she has grace. Those are the two things that I think is working for her.

Relationship between Mark Angel and Emmanuella

She is a distant cousin.

Emmanuella's talent discovery

I just found out that she could act and I started training her and now here we are.

Living in same neighbourhood

Yes, we live in this same house.

Parents’ reactions to her acting

They were happy. We didn’t even know that this was going to go big like this when we started. We liked what we were doing and we were doing it for the fun of it. After shooting the comic skits all we do then was to share it with our friends on Whatsapp and they will tell that was funny and that will be the end of it. But later I started to build social media handles to see how more people can view what we are doing. We found out that when people see Emmanuella their moods just change. We want her to affect more people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KJEFMMWiWI

Parents’ reaction now that she’s a superstar

Just the same way I feel. They are like wow this has gone big. It came as a surprise that we are going this big, when we noticed we told ourselves we have to be serious about it so that we will not disappoint our viewers and followers. That is how we turned our hubby into something serious.

Emmanuella’s remuneration

It’s no longer family-family thing but now business. Emmanuella’s family and I realized that she is a minor now though a celebrity but she is going to grow up. So we need to save for her future. Together with her parents we have put things in place for her.

Comedy and travelling effect on Emmanuella’s education

It’s affecting her. Before now she was attending a public school and when the stardom started setting in we have to move her to a private school. Even at the school because she is Emmanuella they gave her preferences such that if she said she is not ready to learn they will take it from her. When I learnt about this development I went mad. One day, I took it out on the principal for allowing her to have her ways. Despite the warning they still kept doing that so I changed her school. Despite telling them why I moved her to the school some teachers still give her special attention, it’s a battle. And when we travel outside the country we always look for a teacher even before our landing in that country. And since their curriculum is quite different from our own we go extra length to break it down to her. We always tell her foreign teachers to try to synchronise Nigerian school curriculum with theirs so we can get a balance. And the good thing is that she has learnt some things her classmate has not learnt before.

New things learnt while abroad

There was a time she learnt something about aviation where they told her that at times the pilot does not see what is in front and they rely on map and she came home telling me that pilots do magic and they can go and hit someone.

Emmanuella’s real age

She is six.

People says she is older than six

Looking at her now does she look older than six? Emmanuella looks big on screen like 12 years but when you see her live you know.

What class is Emmanuella

I am in primary two.

Emmanuella's hairstyle

She will make her hair sometime when she is older and can decide for herself.

No earrings

Yes.

No earring, low haircut, why

Maybe religion by not only that, it’s in the family too. In our family we all cut our hair, both male and female and Emmanuella in particular doesn’t like it. If you try making her hair she can’t carry it for long as she will tell you it hurts her. There was a time we wanted to travel and I told her fans want her to make her hair, she was like, if I make my hair now my fans will not recognize me again. You know her hair also has something to do with her brand.

Emmanuella relationship with her age mates

Answering herself she said: “I feel happy but that does not mean I am special than them. Some kids also have talents and I have mine. Some said they want to be like me but I tell them be yourself and do anything you love to do from there God will use you to be a blessing to your family.

Emmanuella looks playful

Emmanuella is very playful and easily distracted.

Grasping her lines

That is the magic. That is one part of Emmanuella that is a mystery. At times while on set, she might not want to learn and might keep us waiting for hours. When you think all hope is lost she will come up and deliver her lines excellently well.

Poor camera quality

We are still working on improving our equipment every day. We change camera often as we are still in the testing period. By 2017, we will be coming up with a movie and we don’t want people saying it does not meet international standard. Also, we don’t want to be too serious with the comedy skit. We try to be as natural as possible because if we try to polish it too well it might look fake and the message will be lost. But in the movie we are working on we want to be as professional as possible.

Emmanuella brought change to Mark Angel comedy skits

The aim is to create interesting contents and whatever it will take to create such contents we will do. I realized that people love what we create with Emmanuella as the country is hard so we put in more efforts. But people are telling me that I am killing my career by promoting the Emmanuella brand. That is what people want to see and some people don’t understand that. They need to understand what you are out for, is it for fame or work? Do you want to touch people’s lives? However you achieve it as long as it is in line with the word of God just do it.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/entertainment.naij.com/amp/1078385-why-emmanuella-hair-mark-angel.html?client=ms-android-tecno

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by pennytrate: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
♣ • → so u telling me that kid is 6ix huh? Issorite undecided °°

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by modestofynest(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kk
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by acenazt: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
That's true! But we are not taking about your family. Cheiii that line killed me

23 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Solowande(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
May her god grant her more wisdom to keep on doing wat she is doing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Donshemzy1234: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
These is not my real face ooo!!!

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by amokeme(f): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
I really don't believe she is 6 undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by jidxin(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
ok gud story
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2016
6years? Make I shit nail!

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
6years? Make I shit nail!
amokeme:
I really don't believe she is 6 undecided

Just like you guys I doubted her claimed age but the day I eventually saw her live, she looked so tiny and looked every bit like a six year old. Don't let what you see on TV deceive you.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by zynellsmum(f): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Yea she is really tiny in real life....the screen can make one look bigger... kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Nixiepie(f): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2016
That girl looks older than 6joor they should fear God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by amokeme(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2016
LastMumu:

Just like you guys I doubted her claimed age but the day I eventually saw her live, she looked so tiny and looked every bit like a six year old. Don't let what you see on TV deceive you.
True tho

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2016
kk
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2016
ok..
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Iceeydee: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
All of you doubting her age should just shut the fück up. Is her age a prerequisite for you to watch her skits?

So many people just want to talk even when they have nothing to say. If they say she is 6 then let's leave it at that. Last I checked none of you here are her parents or related to her in anyway.

So kindly enjoy the skits or don't watch at all if na her age dey bother you. undecided

61 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by 2shur: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
id rather watch a football match or play ps3 than liste to trash.
boring and senseless stuffs like these.
we remain backwards for life

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Vin4favour(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2016
shine on little girl, if i should call you my role model mow, all this NL people will chop me raw lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Seriously don't dig their skits at all

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by ajbabs(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
This is just six years old. Okay kantinue. undecided undecided
They have started creating "football age" for that small girl. Okay ooo embarassed cry cry cry embarassed undecided
Some even in there collaboration, said that she looks younger than six years old child.
Nigerians fear God ooooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by ajbabs(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Vin4favour:
shine on little girl, if i should call you my role model mow, all this NL people will chop me raw lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It means your brain will need factory reset.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by Carrottop(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
It's become part of the brand...maybe when jungle don mature she go dey plait.
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by faitheverest(f): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Again??!
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by SaintzPeter(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2016
good for her..
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by ALAYORMII: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2016
What's the big deal in her making or not making her hair??
Re: Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) by chineloSA(f): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2016
I love her real face ooo kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.