Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party (56076 Views)

Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice / Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by EvenBlogger: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2019
You were not invited because you’re not important. Lady drags Actress Empress Njamah for jokingly asking rita Dominic why she wasn’t invited to her party.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6iYoX8gerA/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by healthserve(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2019
What a blow cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
What's going on in here??....

Oh now I see issa gathering of Evening Newspapers

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by timibare(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2019
But that doesn't change the fact shes not important....but dat reply pain am grin

28 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2019
She should have privately sent Rita a message.

There is a reason for "DM message"

As a celeb, knowing fully the mental abnormality of social media users, she should have known better.

So she played herself by replying the female fool and why are people in this thread, laughing at the Foolishness of a woman trying to disgrace another woman.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by money121(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Empress dearie, take from @[/b] : [b]Ignoring foolish people and trolls on social media is the key to a happy life.

Sip easy

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by drizslim(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
That was an honest reply from a fake fan

You're not important

Moral lesson: set new goals this 2020/& try to be with people who loves u , not pretend they love u when u show ur face

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2019
FunTonic:
She should have privately sent Rita a message.

There is a reason for "DM message"

As a celeb, knowing fully the mental abnormality of social media users, she should have known better.

So she played herself by replying the female fool and why are people in this thread, laughing at the Foolishness of a woman trying to disgrace another woman.
SECONDED!
Many sick people on social media.
Ignoring such bitter people is the best response to them.
And most trolls live miserable lives offline.

Cos if you argue with pigs, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

You have a good point here Mr Tonic!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by soberdrunk(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Ouch!!
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by lyriclekidd(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by itsme01: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
cool

maybe cos you eat too much, and with this rice and border situation Rita has to be economical

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by nine9clien: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
lol, from the pics & videos I see, me sef dey wish say I dey there
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Everybody get their league now

I am sure Rita didn't do it on purpose, she must have invited those extremely close

Watch how she will invite Empress in her next party grin cheesy cheesy

See as I seriously dey analyse something wey no concern me grin grin grin grin too much time on my hands these days grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by yesloaded: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
GOFRONT:
What's going on in here??....

Oh now I see issa gathering of Evening Newspapers

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Dobson43: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
sad

Aunty empress hustle hard make fake followers nor use you shine for 2020.

By the way, aunty suppose sent Dominic a private message. That's the function for DMS. Guys who invented it ain't stupid.

Empress also needs to get well soon become she is so caught up in the hype bit the truth remains that she is irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by MajorWarren: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Rita Dominic my booo kiss
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by LZAA: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85257257:
Still in the Christmas season
Shatap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Humphrizy(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
This life is a matter of choice.... Rita is an adult so she should not be questioned Nii..she is free to invite the people she want to be around her and leave the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Duru9(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Abfinest007(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
bomb shell
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by asatemple(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Friends or colleagues can not joke again in peace without being interpreted in another way on social media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by lordswill03: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2019
And what was riri's response

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by nabegibeg: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2019
EvenBlogger:
You were not invited because you’re not important. Lady drags Actress Empress Njamah for jokingly asking rita Dominic why she wasn’t invited to her party.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6iYoX8gerA/

Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Sijo01(f): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2019
Lmao @ get well soon my dear
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Nmezor(f): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm, their wahala
Re: Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party by Tarabye: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.