Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Best Football Academy In South East - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Football Academy In South East (1256 Views)

Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Football Academy In South East by politeme: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
For d football gurus in the house.please the boy staying with my mum is highly talented in playing football.I really want to sponsor him d best that I can...but as at last year he preferred furthering his education, lately he told me that he has made up his mind to play football..I want him to join a football academy preferably in d south east before proceeding further else where...please advice

1 Like

Re: Best Football Academy In South East by tafrica(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why don't you google for football academies in Nigeria, there are couples of them, you can then look for their locations.
But i think Kanu's academy is in Imo state, why don't you find out.
Good luck to you and the young boy

BTW, Does the guy have to stop education for that? Taiwo Awoniyi (Iheneacho's then team mate at U-17) was about writing or just wrote WAEC during that tournament.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Academy In South East by Loogan(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2016
politeme:
For d football gurus in the house.please the boy staying with my mum is highly talented in playing football.I really want to sponsor him d best that I can...but as at last year he preferred furthering his education, lately he told me that he has made up his mind to play football..I want him to join a football academy preferably in d south east before proceeding further else where...please advice

Abuja academy has a strong reputation right now in terms of talents development, even in Europe, I would suggest that.....if he is really that good please encourage him play football..

1 Like

Re: Best Football Academy In South East by politeme: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Loogan:

Abuja academy has a strong reputation right now in terms of talents development, even in Europe, I would suggest that.....if he is really that good please encourage him play football..

OK. thanks...please do you know any one by the name.... once more,I appreciate
Re: Best Football Academy In South East by politeme: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Loogan:

OK. thanks...please do you know any one by name.... once more,I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo Carrying Trophies And Awards He Won In / Kurt Zouma's Reaction After Matic Scored A Stunner Against Tottenham Hotspur / Transfer News Live: Chelsea Hijack Tottenham Bid, Manchester United Close To Ful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.