Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa (12708 Views)

Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by AlexReports(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa

In a bid to improve the quality of soccer and footballers across Africa, The Gunners Football Academy based in Egypt, may have taking the lead in identifying, training and grooming grassroot football talents so as to become world stars.

Owned and managed by world reknowned soccer Consultant and Analyst, Mohamed Khaled, the Academy has continue to develop talented players within the ages of 5years to 17years. Already, the Gunners Football Academy has 5active teams that have qualified and is presently playing for the Egyptian Junior League, with reputable records.

The Gunners Academy presently records about 154Players, registered and are undergoing critical training. According to Coach Mohamed Khaled, the founder of the Academy, he stated that the Academy is focused at developing soccer talents, promoting soccer talents and ensure they become world best stars without any consolidated juxtaposition.

Coach Mohamed Khaled is presently one of the Coaches who is participating in the 60Goals Soccer Star Project in Nigeria. An initiative that is aimed at identifying raw talents and given them an opportunity for their talents to be explored with international endorsements and recognitions.

Coach Mohamed Khaled is strongly committed to the improvement of soccer in Egypt and Africa. His capacity and professional abilities have been tested and proven overtime. He is one among so many Coaches in the world that is devoted to himan capacity building through talent development.

https://www.statepress.ng/2019/09/in-africa-gunners-football-academy.html?m=1

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by myfan: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
cool tongue
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by AlexReports(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2019
More

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by AlexReports(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Nice

1 Share

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by panch001(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ftc festus comentus gimme like woo gimme gimme like ooo rekwete
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by vital94(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
good ftc
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by ada9ja(f): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Great

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Of what relevance is Egyptian children academy to Nairaland frontpage?

My oga at the top, how much is Alexreports paying for these FPs?

16 Likes

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by karzyharsky(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Up man u
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by Bigajeff(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by Sommydisaster(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
embarassed

I should be signed here too now

Sorry, not me but shatta bundle should be signed here......... He might be the prospective "Messi" grin

Please don't quote if its not about my siggy

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by raymondele86(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
What are the requirements for child's enrollment in this academy? Is there a website or other means of contact? @Op pls respond
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by jeroncomputers(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sounds like arsena
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by PheelzAlmighty: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
We no go still win champions league sad
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by saintora: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gunners academy? Does it have any relation to Arsenal football club?
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by DesChyko: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gunners Football Academy that is not in North London
Is that one Gunner? angry
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by lastempero: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Alex report and his mumu advertisement, what is the need for this .so you didnt see diamond academy in ABA or any other academy in Nigeria to write about.when I saw oga ned picture I know say money must have exchanged hands .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by gulfer: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
I sight Regina (Nwoko) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by Camlot: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by Hotzone(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Not much football fan

I prefer BBNaija

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
lastempero:
Alex report and his mumu advertisement, what is the need for this .so you didnt see diamond academy in ABA or any other academy in Nigeria to write about.when I saw oga ned picture I know say money must have exchanged hands .

Lol... He has to live up to his hustle of being a publicist (selling bullsh*t hype about well paying clients).

I kinda respect his exceptional hustle. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by iReddington: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Not affiliated to the North London club (Arsenal) we all know, just some cheap knockoff posing and trying to get cheap attention, no wonder AlexReports is involved, everyone knows who to go to when you need to sell crap and hype rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by seunmohmoh(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
How should I react to this?
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by chiboy1116: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
I no see any Nigerian child for the pic oh undecided
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by money121(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Make sense
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by lyriclekidd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Gunners Football Academy Joins "A" List Of Leading Academy In Africa by maisauki: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
good academy, buh you should have chosen another name. e instead of gunners... was it not during d lifetime of Lord Lugard that Arsenal last won a cup?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Defender Gerard Pique Caught Driving With Invalid Licence, Fined 48,00 / Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz / Afro Basketball 2017: Nigeria 78 Vs 77 Côte D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.