Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments (7094 Views)

Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake / Is Gionee Dead In Nigeria? / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Phonefanatic: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
OP your post already have sentiments written all over it
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by gidieberry(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dam5reey:

See you abeg no compare at all. Leeco max 2 i way better...it has the 4G RAM and 64 gb ROM..
Never compare 820 to helio P10..
What is 4G RAM on a wack chipset...

I just purchased this phone you can google it if you don't know it Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro...
Your M6 does not çome close even the battery performance...

It cost me only N45,000.. shocked

Modified

Abeg if you want to know about Xiaomi phone how I bought mine...

Kindly check "The Xiaomi thread"

Ask any questions there you will get replied as soon as possible...
This is a Gionee fan Thread... Peace...
ontop bro, let dem know.....it aint everyone taht understand d difference btw real value n market inflated value, leEco le max 2 n gionee wt sef m6 or wt, haba, if one can buy xiaomi redmi 4 prime, knack am wif 32gb sim card, wetin u dey luk for
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by giftedben: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2017
lanre316:
What happens to the days when we can purchase a good phone for around 30k. I bought my infinix hot note pro for 27k in July 2015 and I am still enjoying it. It has 4000 mah battery and it still serves me well.

@OP. This is my opinion, spending more than 50k on any phone with such specs and brand is unnecessary and a waste. Note that I said my opinion. I can do better things with 120k other than buying a gionee phone.

Someone with a good sense of humor. I still wonder why Nigerians go gaga for smart phones. When the only changes they get is just a new API and probably a little upgrade to the hardware. Tech companies take us for a ride. #NoPhoneIsPerfect. just get a device that can take care of your daily needs. Am a member of the Huawei honor family.
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Kiady16: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Phonefanatic:
you don judge am completely.
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
jimihendrix:
Hey does the Nigerian version have the security chips set?

Yes, it's encrypted. I have the phone here and I can see the "encrypted" status of the phone
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Phonefanatic:

How please?
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks, I'm seriously considering this phone. Make we see how february end.

Jackofall:

Yes, it's encrypted. I have the phone here and I can see the "encrypted" status of the phone
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by kolexepana: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nah.... I'd rather buy the latest tab in town that can also serve as a laptop.
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by peeguy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Letsreason:
Phone makes too much sense. Enjoying this beast
real beast.
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by PriNceNova(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
CHECKCHECK:
I have one and I am willing to sell for 80k.

1 week old. All assessories in tact.

whatsapp me 0702*******
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by peeguy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by wildcatter23(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kiady16:

m5plus 105k
s6s 76k

As a student go for gionee m5 mini
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by jksxxxx: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
see make i no lie this gionee m5 na the bomb if the price was 180k i would have bought it stilll.. i am fully satisfied .. first when i bought it the over heating problem was much till i understood how to handle it .. by switching to power saving option and reducing the brightness .. as for camera , ram, battery, memory all are the blast ...i love the finger print and the infared stuff .. i feel like eating this fone up seriously if you are not using this fone you need to get one.. am not an agent o mind you i am just saying my mind
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by saxfreak: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Amazing Technology Behind Gionee M6[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Android smartphones have recently been built with amazing and unique technology that has been the defining selling point of these devices. Gionee M6 and M6 plus has also joined in the long list of Smartphones with unique selling point.

The defining technology in this device is it built-in data encryption chips, which Gionee claims is a first for any smartphone. This is partially true, as the TouchID-equipped Apple iPhone handsets do contain a “secure element” chip. But as far as we know, the financial industry-compliant silicon is used for storing data related to the Apple Pay feature, whereas Gionee went all in. The chip in the M6 and M6 Plus protects user data from malware and prevents potentially intercepted communications from being decrypted easily. This amazing technology has potentially been targeted at business professionals as it prevents malware and helps to secure data and avoid interception of communication line.

These elegant smartphone M6 and M6 plus are powered by the 1.8GHz (2GHz for the M6 Plus) MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB expandable storage. Both phones have regular microUSB ports and pack common connectivity features, such as 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and USB OTG.

This is where the similarities between the M6 and M6 Plus end, though. Measuring 5.99 x 2.96 x 0.32in (152.3 x 75.3 x 8.2mm) at 5.29oz (180g), the Gionee M6 features a 5.5-inch, 1080p-resolution AMOLED screen tuned to cover 100% of the NTSC color gamut. There’s a 13MP main camera with phase detection auto-focus and a single LED flash on the back, and the front is adorned with an 8MP cam.

What I love most is it’s amazing battery life of 5000mAh, which for M6 Plus is 6020mAh, it offers high battery capacity which lasts for long time – up to 6.4 hours of video playback, 55 hour calls, and 33 days of standby – according to Gionee and with a reverse charging i.e. can also be used as a power bank.

Finally, I would like to point other features I feel needs to be pointed out, which are business card scanner and translator, smart power consumption, gyroscope, electronic compass, gravity sensor, light sensor; hall sensor; and proximity sensor. Gionee M6 is in a class of its own when it comes to snapshots, it portrays creativity. With an 8MP front and 13MP rear camera with Face Beauty and a Screen Flash that allows you take selfies in the dark, every act of photography for you becomes an experience; every flash tells a story; every memory meets no end.

The amazing technology behind this elegant smartphone, Gionee M6, which is the built-in data encryption hardware makes it a go-to-phone for every phone lover that wants a secured communication and data. You should obviously consider getting one. Available at www.computervillage.ng[url][/url]www.computervillage.ng[left][/left]

Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by Dam5reey(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Make una show us Screen on time from when battery is 100% to 0%
Re: Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments by shapoh(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2017
its worth it bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Watch Local TV Channels On Phones/laptop Without Internet / JOKES:HOTSPOT / Any Help- How To Root Tecno Boom J5 (android 5.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.