Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state (1550 Views)

Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by igho003(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2016
it all started like a joke SARS officials from benin came over to Igarra-Auchi expressway to mount their check point there which is totally Illegal a few miles from from police check point which I assumed to be legal.
You can't travel with huge amount of money passing that road again because they going to collect you the money by all possible means and put a false allegation on you and make sure they don't leave a penny with u SARS as a group was created specially to protect the citizen but right now they are killing us making us having the feelings police are better than them.
If you Arrested you are not taken to the Station they will detain you in a bus stop and ask u to call your family people so that they can come over to bail you
Yesterday a dirty accident happened a boy was detain and asked to contact his family to come over to bail him with 30thousand naira the boy contacted his mother that he has been arrested for the love the woman have for her son she quickly rush to the bus stop with the money on getting there the SARS official collected the money from the woman and also detain her that she knew her son was into fraud and she kept quite without reporting to the police that a person keeping a thief is also a thief that the woman will be taken to the Station after collection the money for her son bail the aged woman started crying and begging they feel less concern that the woman must be taken to the Station or bailed her self with 15thousand naira this provoke her son and engage the the official in in fight the boy was shot in the presence of her mom and they drove away leaving the woman with her son corpse Igarra police was contacted to take the boy to the mortuary,the case have been reported to Igarra police but I don't think they doing anything about this.
This pure oppression may his soul rest in peace
I hope this post will get to the right place we want the govornor to help us and also assist the poor woman for her loss

2 Shares

Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by smartanthony5: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2016
the God must surely repay us according to our deeds.RIP DEAR
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by juliusocean(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2016
Sauce
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by igho003(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2016
juliusocean:
Sauce
my mom experence all the drama
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by Franky826: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2016
cry

From SARS to police,
Bokoharam to Fulani herdsmen
Recession to mmm

45k and these trigger happy beast we have as security personnel's still sniff life outta him. And in front of his mum

Oga SARS any curse that woman lays upon you must surely follow you to your grave.

When will this country experience peace

R.I.p brother.
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by ochardbaby(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Never never have any feelings when I see
Naija police fuckup being treated....

They have the worst barracks
Worst relationships
Worst kids
Ashawo wives
Bastard picking
Highest customers of Baba Ijebu

May all the SARS officers involved in the killing
Jam truck fully loaded with petrol ... off town ✅✅✅
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by amuwo1980: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is it not possible to trace these armed goons called Nigerian police men to their individual homes and take out their own relatives even if it takes yrs
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by PaPPi1: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
when I get a call from a friend for help from the police

Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by Joel3(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2016
the police and army are more corrupt under buhari rigime than Jonathan. who is deceiving who?

the police and this young man who is now a fraud or thief. they are cultist and armed robbers.

the yahoo boys in edo state will soon stage a full blown war with police in edo state very soon. let them continue intimidating the youth.
Re: A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state by dotman4real007(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2016
the way these killers in uniform are killing and stealing from innocent Nigerians is just too much!! Nigeria has failed in everything!!! I think its high time we go our separate ways. before the hatred we have for each other turns to a full blown tribal war!

(1) (Reply)

9 Facts You Should Know About Apo Six Killing / Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) / Notorious UK Based Nigerian Rapist And Drug Dealer Jailed 9 Years For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.