Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos (54852 Views)

This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / What Message Does This Church Billboard Pass? (pics) / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by NeuroBoss(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why do we always think of everything in bad light? Climax is but a word in English which means different things depending on the context. Climax, as used here means ''to reach the terminal end of something'' and in this case, the something was specified and that was the year 2016. You are not a mind reader neither am I too but we should desist from second-guessing people especially where there expression can mean other things. The Pastor was only showing his dexterity with language. Do not sin against God condemning him yet.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Please this should be thought of in a non-provocative manner.

Have u seen those blogs or ads saying "Ten pictures that show you have a dirty mind "

The picture is not the problem. You are. lipsrsealed
Exactly!.
The moderator that moved this to front page and the op are both like-minds.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by joxxy01(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Orgyy?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by gbegemaster(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:
Misplaced priorities. The Nigeria churches no longer preach love to end hate and act as sanctuary to the hopeless as taught by the white missionaries but preach how to make a man wealthy and not suffer again till death (like this is ever possible) but not by becoming innovative and working hard to become rich but by starving yourself for months, disturbing neighbors by 3am (a fantasy devils time) and paying tithes to the already rich pastors. Christianity is peaceful, give quality hope, makes a man look past hate, promotes unity when practiced as stated in the Bible but Christianity practiced in Nigeria is simply worship you pastors and see them as god on earth, do whatever your pastors says cos he can do no wrong and his words are from God direct including his sneeze, only marry from your pastor church as the ladies in that church are the best, your pastor church is the best as God only reside in this church and not others, pay your tithes every Sunday even when your salary is paid monthly, salary not enough to feed a family of 1 or your are jobless, still pay that tithe. This is why the churches ofnowadays are competing with the National Assembly for who can scam gullible Nigerians the most and the pastors the riches despite preaching "We have mansions in heaven so we should not bothered about earthly belongings".

Yesterday my youngest sis told me that Protestant and catholic see themselves as "cats and rats" and they both claim to worship same God, SMH. I have decided to stay in my house to worship God, give my 10% income to the poor, vulnerable and disabled and promote peace.
Any small thing you pipo will be writing epilogues on church matter. Some of you have never even entered the four walls of a church. Wetin sef?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by almarthins(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
missdebs:
you have a dirty mind, and dirty camera

Ema GBA wa o! Those word were misused. A very careless use of word knowing the present moral decadence
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by otokx(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
*How did this get to the front page?*
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by almarthins(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
ignis:
Perverts with Corrupt and polluted minds....
The Op and the mod that move this to fp are guilty.

grin grin note that two words that are used in adult parlance were used, so what do u expect.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pretete

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by victorazy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't know them

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by ameezy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:
Can't see the photo. Someone should save, re-upload and mention me please.
Evn me sef i noo see photo
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Boxer007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
iamswizz:
I see or.gasms everywhere

Boo boo can you ha dle dik?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Dongreat(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
Any small thing you pipo will be writing epilogues on church matter. Some of you have never even entered the four walls of a church. Wetin sef?

Dude I am a Christian but not a Nigeria Christian. Miracles don't move me but healthy teaching from men of God like TB Joshua. Only fools hope 100% when he's got tools and brains.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by awoo47: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Daniyomex(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:
Na Airtel Freebasics u dey use?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
That his marketing strategy. Don't blame him all na hustling!
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Church business is serious business...

They need such catchy banners so they can attract more customers worshippers grin
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mtchewww

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Rebuke: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:
Misplaced priorities. The Nigeria churches no longer preach love to end hate and act as sanctuary to the hopeless as taught by the white missionaries but preach how to make a man wealthy and not suffer again till death (like this is ever possible) but not by becoming innovative and working hard to become rich but by starving yourself for months, disturbing neighbors by 3am (a fantasy devils time) and paying tithes to the already rich pastors. Christianity is peaceful, give quality hope, makes a man look past hate, promotes unity when practiced as stated in the Bible but Christianity practiced in Nigeria is simply worship you pastors and see them as god on earth, do whatever your pastors says cos he can do no wrong and his words are from God direct including his sneeze, only marry from your pastor church as the ladies in that church are the best, your pastor church is the best as God only reside in this church and not others, pay your tithes every Sunday even when your salary is paid monthly, salary not enough to feed a family of 1 or your are jobless, still pay that tithe. This is why the churches ofnowadays are competing with the National Assembly for who can scam gullible Nigerians the most and the pastors the riches despite preaching "We have mansions in heaven so we should not bothered about earthly belongings".

Yesterday my youngest sis told me that Protestant and catholic see themselves as "cats and rats" and they both claim to worship same God, SMH. I have decided to stay in my house to worship God, give my 10% income to the poor, vulnerable and disabled and promote peace.

People lyk yhu eh! Make I no talk sha. But go back to God in sincerity n seek His mercy to better yhur lyf. Whn I read this kind of post I already knw d kind of person behind d screen. Yhu need God bro, yhu seriously need Him.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by labanji(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Free basics from airtel

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by fratermathy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Daniyomex:

Na Airtel Freebasics u dey use?
labanji:

Free basics from airtel

cheesy cheesy cheesy
awoo47:

No I use mtn to browse. Maybe it's my browser or network. I see other photos clearly. This one just didn't load. Kindly help me save, upload and mention me.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by emynike2001(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Climax wetin?

Choiii and d result go come

Inside 2017 after d 9months journey.

grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by oruma19: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/check-out-this-church-billboard-sighted.html
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YAlEaL72-wU/WGYPBgZs0ZI/AAAAAAAAUoc/PMU12wmAKp0Obrpbofgl0oqyRmydRyU9QCLcB/s1600/che.png[/img]
lol..... as sighted in lagos
this is pastor omar and pastor Mrs Jane pela of house of grace Church satellite town lagos. Wonderful couple and good teachers of the gospel. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Damibiz:
CLIMAX ehmmm,very soon we will hear tinz like Join us to Ejaculate the word of God .......lol
Those are actually English words that are being used in different scenarios.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:

I love you. You just earned 5stars for your comment but don't be surprised if you get insulted by those who worship their pastors. U deserve a follow and you return that as well
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by gbegemaster(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:

Dude I am a Christian but not a Nigeria Christian. Miracles don't move me but healthy teaching from men of God like TB Joshua. Only fools hope 100% when he's got tools and brains.
Ehn? Teaching from...? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by jfleece(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
D matter tire person
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Vokians(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
So what's wrong?
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by rusher14: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
The OP is right.

Ordinarily, the word climax could be it's expected everyday use - the height of rapture into a state of delight. However, conjoined with birthing it leads the reader along a single trajectory of thought.

Though a play on words, it is borderline vulgar and meant to capture the attention of all whilst readily painting sexual innuendos.

Not exactly a saintly comment.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Dongreat(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rebuke:

People lyk yhu eh! Make I no talk sha. But go back to God in sincerity n seek His mercy to better yhur lyf. Whn I read this kind of post I already knw d kind of person behind d screen. Yhu need God bro, yhu seriously need Him.

I have always needed God. I believe in a higher power but I don't need a man to reach him on my behalf except me. He said he's my father so I need no pastor, bishop or priest to reach him. If his mercies are every reaching and everlasting then I need not worry about a building built just to preach hopeless hope, request for endless tithes and tell tales of miracle my 4 years of education has proved to be psychological.
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Dongreat(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I love you. You just earned 5stars for your comment but don't be surprised if you get insulted by those who worship their pastors. U deserve a follow and you return that as well

My respect for thinking out of the box and not judging me as a result of sentiments. I appreciate people who see truth and accept despite knowing they won't be among the popular. I don't care about backlash from those people who see their "Daddy GO" as god and perfect. You tell me why your GO is perfect and I will give you endless reasons why "men are unpredictable, selfish and desperately wicked" and yes GO are also MEN as they are humans (flesh and blood) and also prone to flaws.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by kings09(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na for who then cos d last time I checked Christianity ain't synonymous wit discrimination
barapistis:
o boy,...house of grace no be church for jokers..oh
Re: Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:

My respect for thinking out of the box and not judging me as a result of sentiments. I appreciate people who see truth and accept despite knowing they won't be among the popular. I don't care about backlash from those people who see their "Daddy GO" as god and perfect. You tell me why your GO is perfect and I will give you endless reasons why "men are unpredictable, selfish and desperately wicked" and yes GO are also MEN as they are humans (flesh and blood) and also prone to flaws.

If you ever tell them their GO's can be wrong too, they will enrage and deny it that there is no way a man of God can be wrong but ask them why, you are in trouble bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.