Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl (809 Views)

Is It Still OK To Order From Ali Express During This Pandemic / Buying From Ali Express / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by Iblas1: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2016
My fellow nigerians, i bought a phone on ali express and the seller helped me ship it with dhl, i was expecting the delivery yesterday but to my surprise, what i saw was a note showing me to bring some insane documents for further clarification. I was asked to bring data page of Shipper international passport, work permit of the shipper, a note from the shipper stating his relationship with the consignee and proof of purchase.
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by Iblas1: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Please what should do i do
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by kingui(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2016
I have been using aliexpress but have never experienced this.
for me I think you can use your buyer protection and report to the seller and aliexpress
then I think you can print a purchase slip from your email they should have sent you one.
but first get the seller, aliexpress and buyer protection aware of what's happening.
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by Iblas1: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2016
kingui:
I have been using aliexpress but have never experienced this.
for me I think you can use your buyer protection and report to the seller and aliexpress
then I think you can print a purchase slip from your email they should have sent you one.
but first get the seller, aliexpress and buyer protection aware of what's happening.
thanks very much bro
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by Kondomatic(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2016
What's their reason for seizing it?
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by Iblas1: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Kondomatic:
What's their reason for seizing it?
they did not put any reason there
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by markbenny(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Do not approve the order on Ali express, complain to seller, if he does nothing raise a dispute. Nothing concerns NDLEA with phones unless it's a suspicious transaction.

Iblas1:
My fellow nigerians, i bought a phone on ali express and the seller helped me ship it with dhl, i was expecting the delivery yesterday but to my surprise, what i saw was a note showing me to bring some insane documents for further clarification. I was asked to bring data page of Shipper international passport, work permit of the shipper, a note from the shipper stating his relationship with the consignee and proof of purchase.
Re: Help A Nairalander,pls.ndlea Seized A Phone I Bought From Ali Express, Via Dhl by Sanchez01: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is new. I have been using Aliexpress for quite some time and I have never heard of something as this. The NDLEA has no business with your product in the first place. Just go to the with transaction print outs, details of payment, try getting your statement of account, then the track log from DHL website. It seems they want money. So many misplaced priorities.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Philanthropist Pays His Mentor, Tony Elumelu Courtesy Visit (PHOTOS) / Plastic Containers Needed / One On One Free Training On Becoming A Successful Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.