Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) (786 Views)

Which Is Better Business In 2020: A Betting Shop Or A Barbers Shop / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / What Does It Takes To Have A Betting Site In Nigeria #startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by skyhighweb(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
i need details on own a betting site in nigeria, just online, strictly online, i dont need a store like betnija n co, thanks
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by Terryindeed: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Email me. Damilola.james1@gmail.com
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by kayzat: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Terryindeed:
Email me. Damilola.james1@gmail.com

Email you for what ? if you have anything tangible to contribute kindly do so here.
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by Danielomisco(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
kayzat:

Email you for what ? if you have anything tangible to contribute kindly do so here.
hahaha you no want make the guy scam u small.hehehe
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by Terryindeed: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
kayzat:

Well, someone asked me the same thing late last year, and I drafted everything he needed to set it up, I can proudly tell you that the name of the betting company is kokobet.com. And I was even paid for my services. I wanted to send it to you without asking for a dim, exactly what I sent to him, but it's okay since I have nothing tangible to contribute, I'll keep it to myself. NO one even contributed and I try soliciting for you and this is how it turn out to be. Good luck man.
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by Terryindeed: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Danielomisco:
hahaha you no want make the guy scam u small.hehehe

Maybe you think everyone on Nairaland is a scammers. Eat your brain please.
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by kayzat: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Terryindeed:

Well, someone asked me the same thing late last year, and I drafted everything he needed to set it up, I can proudly tell you that the name of the betting company is kokobet.com. And I was even paid for my services. I wanted to send it to you without asking for a dim, exactly what I sent to him, but it's okay since I have nothing tangible to contribute, I'll keep it to myself. NO one even contributed and I try soliciting for you and this is how it turn out to be. Good luck man.

Oga , I am not the op and I am sorry if I sound too forward but the reason why I asked that question is to prevent the stories that touch from happening to the op .

At least next time always try to give some preambles before dropping your e-mail . Once again , accept my apologies.

1 Like

Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by Terryindeed: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
kayzat:

Oga , I am not the op and I am sorry if I sound too forward but the reason why I asked that question is to prevent the stories that touch from happening to the op .

At least next time always try to give some preambles before dropping your e-mail . Once again , accept my apologies.
No worries.
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by officialfestus(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
The small money wey you get,you want make them collect am from you abi....?
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by skyhighweb(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
officialfestus:
The small money wey you get,you want make them collect am from you abi....?
as in?
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by officialfestus(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2017
skyhighweb:
as in?
the punters
Re: Hi Need To Know What It Take To Own A Betting Site(license Wise) by skyhighweb(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2017
well i haven't gotten a message from him yet

(1) (Reply)

How To Send 100,000 Promotional Emails To 2000 Prospective Clients For FREE / Now Dollar Is Available In The Forex Market And It's Value Is Slumb! / Intercom Telephone System Sales And Installation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.