Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins (1523 Views)

Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins by fabulous16(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2016
If a pregnant woman gives birth to twins, the first one comes out by 11:54 PM of December 31st 2016, the second @ 12:03 AM of January 1st 2017.
QUESTION
1. Are they age mates?
2. Which year will they claim?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins by Horlufemi(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2016
They are the same age. Not the same birthday date
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins by sexymoma(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
if they came out with the same placenta they are age mate, they'll both claim 1st of jan cos it only when the placenta comes out u claim to have a baby.
mind you since they both came out from same womb, same vj i dont think one should claim seniority ishh angry
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins by fabulous16(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2016
am so confused ooo
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins by angelTI(f): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
What day did the second baby/placenta come out? At least you need to have a second baby before we can say you have twins undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription / Narcissist Family Discussion And Support Group / Children"s Bicycles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.