Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription (1525 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by IamChuzzy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
lmao! What effrontery! This kid got no chills..

It reads;

I had to ask you about the GOTV when will you pay? I know that we have sorted out the sleeping ishue, But if there is another problem i would like to know about it when i come from school.

See Photo Below:

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/hahaha-see-note-little-girl-dropped-for.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, mynd44

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by IamChuzzy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Error 707: No chill found!

1 Like

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by HARDDON: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
shocked His daughter or his wife? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sleeping issue? grin
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by minexpo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by darbeelicous(f): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Limitless72(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mehn...this damsel gat no chill... But wait oooo which sleeping issue was she talking about?...hmmmmmmm
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Bujumbura(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
That girl will be the man of the house any time she grows up and get married
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by eezeribe(m): 5:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Bad handwriting.wrong spelling of issue.that girl must be in a cheap or free government owned public school.
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2017
eezeribe:
Bad handwriting.wrong spelling of issue.that girl must be in a cheap or free government owned public school.

Not necessarily, it depends on her age.

If she's under 7, then she's fine. . .

6 Likes

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Majesticniyi(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2017
eezeribe:

Nairalanders sha...she's must be a little girl for crying our loud. I'm sure you couldn't write as well as she does when you were her age.

She's funny though. I'm guessing her father has been scolding her for refusing to sleep early because she stays up late watching TV.

9 Likes

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by angelTI(f): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2017
See the tone and manner she is talking to her dad undecided embarassed lipsrsealed cry angry
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Bigsteveg(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
eezeribe:

Bet you couldn't write half as good as that when you were her age. It's up to the dad to correct her, learn to appreciate and don't be too rigid

4 Likes

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by oladcity(m): 5:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Yeah, she is a young child, but that attitude of entitlement needs to be checked.

2 Likes

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by jeff1607(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2017
eezeribe:

curious to know, what primary, secondary or uni you went through.

1 Like

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by SolexxBarry(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice kid,this is kind of relationship I want to av with my kids

1 Like

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2017
A child shouldn't speak to their parent in that tone. I personally can't have such.

2 Likes

Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Yeah right! FAKE.

She can spell "sorted" and "sleeping" but can't spell ISSUE?

Feed me another bullshit pie please.

*modified

And with that type of handwriting that looks like chicken scratch, I'm surprised she can string up sentences like she did.
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by Richy4(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
what a DIVA Attitude grin grin grin
Re: See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription by drnoel: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ujoan:

Not necessarily, it depends on her age.

If she's under 7, then she's fine. . .

The writing alone will tell u she is not up to 10

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Wife Or Girlfriend To Know Everything About Her Man?? / Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents? / 8 Common Problems In Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.