Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Bet9ja Is A Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Is A Scam (726 Views)

Bet9ja Is Overrated! Nairabet Is The King Of Odds / Bet9ja Is Yet To Pay Me My N90000 / I Think Bet9ja Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Is A Scam by woblow1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
I fund my account online through gtb Internet banking, the money was deducted from my bank account but was not credited on my betting account, I sent several emails to the customers care with the proof of payment, they replied my mail that my account will be credited, for the past one week now nothing was done about it, I call the customer care several times, anytime I call them they will tell me that my account will be credited before the end of the day, I don't really understand the reason why they refused to credit my account.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam by kilonso001(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guy,

go to your bank and fill a dispense error form and stop wasting ur time call bet9ja, there is nothing they can do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is ‘an Idiot’ – Famous Egyptian Archaeologist Says. See Why / Nigeria Vs Senegal In Pictures / 50 Electrocuted To Death In Calabar, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.