Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Marriage Cerfiacte - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Cerfiacte (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Cerfiacte by Mrsaniekwe: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
I need help... I white, from Uk. i married a nigerian man in Nigeria, at the time he was in uk and still. 2010 was the year we got married. cut a long story short. 3 years ago our marriage broke down and we are no longer together, hes moved on and got a new gf i have a new bf.

Anyway the whole reason for asking is that he refuses to give me the marriage cerfiacte for devorice. his words where that he lost it. anyway he went to Nigeria to see his family and i asked him to get a copy of it. He reckons he his still waitting for it and his mother or sister will sent it to him when they get it :/

Is there anyway i can check this out myself. any phone numbers or something who i can ring, websites. In the uk you can get a copy in 10days. this as been since october now he said he asked.

Thanks
Re: Marriage Cerfiacte by Dex777: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
If you can remember the exact date of the wedding you can send a relative of yours to obtain a certified true copy of the certificate for you
Re: Marriage Cerfiacte by Mrsaniekwe: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dex777:

If you can remember the exact date of the wedding you can send a relative of yours to obtain a certified true copy of the certificate for you

i know the was 26-11-10.. dont speak to them and my husband (ex) reckons hes asked for it and its pending....
Re: Marriage Cerfiacte by sisisioge: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Send me a mail so I could give you a lawyer's number. He would get you a certified true copy directly from the marriage registry the marriage was conducted at. It only takes a few hours.

Check my status for email.

(1) (Reply)

Men’s Secret / Banned Till 2019 In Travels By An Mod:is That Not A Joke Way Too Far? / 5 Common Misunderstandings That Will Ruin Any Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.