Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Men’s Secret - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men’s Secret (529 Views)

Men:secret To Having A Beautiful Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men’s Secret by Beadysworld: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Are men really simple, a question, some one just asked me now, question that is seeking for an answer. hmmmmmm

What you should know is that, in life,dealing with out spoken (vocal) people,not flippant people o. is easy than dealing with quiet people, because you dont know where to start from with quiet people, but if you are sensitive and observant with outspoken person,you could know where to start from, is easy to feel their purse.

A CLOSER LOOK AT MEN HAVE REALLY OPEN MY EYES TO SOME ASPECT OF MEN THAT IS HIDDEN TO THE EYES!

Now i asked, is it because most people said,my growing up days, i was what they call (tom-boy ) or because 7 out of 10 people among my friends are guys or because am in a men dominated industry now (my job), wait a little, could it be because my mother told me, she was expecting to have a baby boy then came (I) this beautiful woman that write today.

An average man want what he want and that he want to him is final. hmmmmmmm. and without making noise. he can go extra miles to get it,yes,i said extra miles, that’s men for you. That's for real men, because good number of (men be ) dont even know what they want, they just go with what is available, and that is why you find them being unhappy and people around them suffers it.

This is as a result of our believe system, what we believe a man should be and should become, has helped us in grooming, Molding them into what they are today, we thought them from child hood and as an adult that system never changed.

Remember how we often remind them that they are men, as man, you re suppose to do this, do that, could it be that?

READ MORE ON http://beadysworld.tv/2017/02/02/mens-secret/
Re: Men’s Secret by Airborne02(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
the poster below me hav something to say

(1) (Reply)

Banned Till 2019 In Travels By An Mod:is That Not A Joke Way Too Far? / Lol. Did This Happen To You? / 3 Simple Things That Will Make Men Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.