Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do (556 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter / Please Can Somebody Tell Me What This Small Boy Is Looking At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do by Back2square1: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello house am in big delima now and i don't know what to do, can someone with my experience or not tell me what to do in this situation, i have been away to abroad for almost 10yrs now and all my struggle, i mean the money i get from my work which i normally send home to my brother for safe keeping, now that things are not working well i have decided to go back home and see what i can do with the one i have back home to start a life, i called my brother to calculate the money in his care, he now tell me he have used all the money in his care for one reason or the other and remaining one he put it in MMM. please can someone advice me on what to do now. am just back to square one
Re: Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
oboy, wait till jan13 and see if they will combk .. and if its otherwise .. then
Re: Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do by Back2square1: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
NairalandDSS:
oboy, wait till jan13 and see if they will combk .. and if its otherwise .. then

even the amount he told me he put in mmm is nothing to compare the total figure
Re: Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
You no get bank where u dey? This is a family matter, oyin gat nothing to say

(1) (Reply)

Man With 90 Wives, Bello Masaba, Dies At 93 / Please Help With Your Advice For A Widow / Addiction Help Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.