Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie (6322 Views)

Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) / Groups Smuggling Indian Hemp And Other Illegal Goods Busted In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by 360frolic(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Are these really homo sapiens?

Future wives and mothers destroying their already bleak futures and enjoying the moment!

What an anomaly!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-young-nigerian-girls-smoke-indian.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin fine gehs...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Baawaa(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wasted souls cool
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by chiefolododo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
I can't believe what I see with my eyes.
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
U can see clearly that these ones are finished somebody...

Local champions, #200 free puna

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abeg make una se faces like ayamatanga

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis girls ugly bellefull.
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
The girl in the middle deserve to contest miss Nigeria ugly pageant. Omò see face grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Cletus77(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
The girl in middle don graduate for the thing

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by gqboyy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Scary picture !
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
360frolic:
Are these really homo sapiens?

Future wives and mothers destroying their already bleak futures and enjoying the moment!

What an anomaly!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-young-nigerian-girls-smoke-indian.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
Village Oloshos migrate to Lagos. Lagos has is all grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by ufuosman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Runs girls, shame no dey their eyes. make them high wella
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by obo389(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
all these ones na omo ita
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by PaPPi1: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
all the good girls have turn to Olosho and all the bad girls are still Olosho, they are now very ugly, smoking weedoo, taking in d*cks, crazy girls.........
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by dotman4real007(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2016
they are the results of a failed country called Nigeria!
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Mikylopez(f): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2016
smh..... i have nothing to say
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by yommyuk: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Three young ladies smoking weed together on selfie is now the norm. Keep it up girls. Your future is in your hands.

Lost souls angry
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Elmojiid(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2017
my kinda woman.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by AfroMighty(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Elmojiid:
my kinda woman.
Mad cow
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Living corpses.
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by azimibraun: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Misleading topic.. Young Nigerian oloshoos. The use of girls made it look like you were talking about decent girls who you do not expect such actions from. If those kpoms in the pic no smoke weed; who wan come smoke am? Give those " army robbers" gun make u see how dem go handle kalashi.. don't u see murder in their faces? Dick and Gun are their best toys.
Re: PHOTO: Young Nigerian Girls Smoke Indian Hemp And Pose With It For A Selfie by Radiohead6(f): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2017
azimibraun:
Misleading topic.. Young Nigerian oloshoos. The use of girls made it look like you were talking about decent girls who you do not expect such actions from. If those kpoms in the pic no smoke weed; who wan come smoke am? Give those " army robbers" gun make u see how dem go handle kalashi.. don't u see murder in their faces? Dick and Gun are their best toys.
my thoughts except for your armed robbers and guns part

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached / Where Can I Buy A Gun In There? Gun Shop Locations / Omg Mother Dumped Newborn Baby In Drain For Five Days Before Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.