Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us (11596 Views)

N-power December Payment: FG Commences Payment Of N30,000 To 300,000 Graduates / Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! / Npower: FG Paid December Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by garnet2: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
I was managing a Cafe jeje on a meagre salary of 20k a month since I finished service hoping for a better offer when I registered for Npower in June this year. Fast forward to December 1st when I traveled down to Government House in Lokoja for the opening ceremony of the program after my name was released together with the first set.

Next day I was asked to travel to my LGA again in Ankpa LGA for my verification and documentation which I spent a whole week there before I could even be verified. Now you must know that all these movement that I made cost me money, the same money that the coordinator of the program from the Vice President office was shouting in the all the media fora that our December stipends will be paid before Xmas initially before he changed it to before December ending 2016. Here we are today the 30th of December 2016 and uptill now no payment and no hope of any payment soon.

My question is why deceive us?... Why put us through this financial and mental stress when you know that you are not ready to mobilize us?... Eh?... I have been here in Ankpa for the past 4 weeks now after abandoning my small job in Abuja hoping to achieve something meaningful with Npower, and please don't tell me that i have not worked because that excuse do not hold water because my terms of work contract started on 1/12/2016 so I deserve my pay. Right now some of us are empty after collecting our posting letter yesterday.

As at last week we were told that 25 states have completed the verification exercise and I wonder that must all states wait for the others to complete verification exercise before paying us?.. Look at Lagos State for example, their verification exercise will start on 5th January 2017, that means we won't be paid until after then which brings me to the conclusion that the FG wants avoid paying us for December 2016, which also implies that the FG Lied to us about paying our December stipends.

I want to use this medium to get across to Mr Osibanjo the vice president of the federal Republic of Nigeria that he shouldn't allow his aides handling this program to bring his good name to ridicule. Please tell them to pay us that are verified our December stipends to enable us resume work in January.

Please pay us

.... Erm, This Just came in while typing: some states are beginning to receive alerts but no one has received from kogi state yet #fingers crossed#

1 Like

Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by Dalek(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Corpers sef dem no gree pay....
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by Royce20: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Even though I am not entitled to any payment from FG ( not part of npower) but I know you will still be paid your December Allowance. That's how they do sometimes. I remember collecting my March allowance (NYSC) in April 12th or so this year. Just relax.

1 Like

Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by chriskemistri: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
garnet2:
I was managing a Cafe jeje on a meagre salary of 20k a month since I finished service hoping for a better offer when I registered for Npower in June this year. Fast forward to December 1st when I traveled down to Government House in Lokoja for the opening ceremony of the program after my name was released together with the first set.

Next day I was asked to travel to my LGA again in Ankpa LGA for my verification and documentation which I spent a whole week there before I could even be verified. Now you must know that all these movement that I made cost me money, the same money that the coordinator of the program from the Vice President office was shouting in the all the media fora that our December stipends will be paid before Xmas initially before he changed it to before December ending 2016. Here we are today the 30th of December 2016 and uptill now no payment and no hope of any payment soon.

My question is why deceive us?... Why put us through this financial and mental stress when you know that you are not ready to mobilize us?... Eh?... I have been here in Ankpa for the past 4 weeks now after abandoning my small job in Abuja hoping to achieve something meaningful with Npower, and please don't tell me that i have not worked because that excuse do not hold water because my terms of work contract started on 1/12/2016 so I deserve my pay. Right now some of us are empty after collecting our posting letter yesterday.

As at last week we were told that 25 states have completed the verification exercise and I wonder that must all states wait for the others to complete verification exercise before paying us?.. Look at Lagos State for example, their verification exercise will start on 5th January 2017, that means we won't be paid until after then which brings me to the conclusion that the FG wants avoid paying us for December 2016, which also implies that the FG Lied to us about paying our December stipends.

I want to use this medium to get across to Mr Osibanjo the vice president of the federal Republic of Nigeria that he shouldn't allow his aides handling this program to bring his good name to ridicule. Please tell them to pay us that are verified our December stipends to enable us resume work in January.

Please pay us
U hv said it all my broda
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by garnet2: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Royce20:
Even though I am not entitled to any payment from FG ( not part of npower) but I know you will still be paid your December Allowance. That's how they do sometimes. I remember collecting my March allowance (NYSC) in April 12th or so this year. Just relax.

Well I understand you but I just hope that they truly live up to their promise... That's all
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by kurt09(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don get alert. I still stand with Buhari for better Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by wayisshut: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
garnet2:

Please pay us

Have you received your akert
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by garnet2: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
kurt09:
I don get alert. I still stand with Buhari for better Nigeria.

Really?... When
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by garnet2: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
wayisshut:

Have you received your akert

Not yet bro, though I can see some states receiving already. Fingers crossed
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by futureenergy: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
garnet2:

Not yet bro, though I can see some states receiving already. Fingers crossed

So you can now modify, or even retract your silly epistle OP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by kurt09(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
garnet2:

Really?... When
few hours ago

1 Like

Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by wayisshut: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=garnet2 post=52396319]

Not yet bro, though I can see some states receiving already. Fingers crossed [/quo

Its OK. Finger crossed
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by Ermacc: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
garnet2:
I want to use this medium to get across to Mr Osibanjo the vice president of the federal Republic of Nigeria that he shouldn't allow his aides handling this program to bring his good name to ridicule.
APC already did that
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op, yhu alert is on its way. Don't worry
Re: Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us by ekanDamie: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2016
this is why it's good to be patient.
you just wrote all those epistle on the 30th forgetting that December is not over
you people should see those in govt as humans n not magicians ESP d sincere ones.

if someone promises u something on the 15th in ur mind give that person till 30th,
it will save u heartaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: FG Retains 15% Slot Allocation To Ministers, Governors, Others / What Job Can I Get With Nce Certificate? / Get A CV Template Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.