Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign (746 Views)

Two Charity Organizations Partner To Support The Vulnerable At Isheri Olofin / #theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged / Nairalander Release Street Banger,"Mehoon".support The Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by David0(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016

@davidoofficial supports the IDPs, do you?

1. Get Active by showing that #Wecare4IDPs. With just 1,000 naira, we all can make a difference.

2. The future of Nigeria rests on us. As our fellow Nigerians in the North East suffer extreme cold, starvation and despair, the time to get involved is now. Donate today. Visit www.Wecare4IDPs for more information.

3. Nearly half a million children are suffering from acute malnutrition in the IDPs camps. It is time to get involved. With just N1,000, we can all make things better. #Wecare4IDPs.

4. If healthcare solutions are not provided in the IDP camps fast, 1 in 4 Nigerian children will die. Our fellow Nigerians need our support. Donate N1000 to the #Wecare4IDPs today. Visit www.wecare4IDPs.org for more information.

Follow and like the page;
Twitter: @WeCare4IDPs
Facebook: WeCare4IDPs

Source: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=986400461466393&substory_index=0&id=295161077257005&__tn__=%2As

lalasticlala dominique sissy3 kindly move to the appropriate session.

Thanks for the support.

1 Share

Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
David must be a nincompoop for expecting us to donate N1k while he's flexing in an N80 million SUV he just bought. Why didn't he channel the money to the IDPs? I think this is all a scam though

2 Likes

Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by David0(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
dominique:
David must be a nincompoop for expecting us to donate N1k while he's flexing in an N80 million SUV he just bought. Why didn't he channel the money to the IDPs? I think this is all a scam though

This is not Davido's campaign. He supported the campaign by making donations.
You should check the website and also verify from the source. That's Union Bank official facebook page. Its not a scam pls.

These are other sources:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/12/put-a-smile-on-7-million-faces-this-season-join-the-wecare4idps-campaign-by-donating-at-least-n1000/

http://m.guardian.ng/news/media-organisations-others-unveil-wecare4idps/

Pls do a proper check.

cc: lalasticlala the IDPs need your support.
Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by Adesiji77: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2016
dominique:

cheesy grin

You dey vex gan ni!

On a serious note, it is not a scam.

Union Bank is spearheading the campaign in partnership with media organisations and celebrities.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by David0(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin

You dey vex gan ni!

Union Bank is spearheading the campaign in partnership with media organisations and celebrities.

Thank u. Despite providing viable sources for verification, someone wud conclude its a scam.
Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by dominique(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2017
David0:

This is not Davido's campaign. He supported the campaign by making donations.
You should check the website and also verify from the source. That's Union Bank official facebook page. Its not a scam pls.

These are other sources:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/12/put-a-smile-on-7-million-faces-this-season-join-the-wecare4idps-campaign-by-donating-at-least-n1000/

http://m.guardian.ng/news/media-organisations-others-unveil-wecare4idps/

Pls do a proper check.

cc: lalasticla the IDPs need your support.

Adesiji77:

cheesy grin

You dey vex gan ni!

Using someone as vain and wasteful as a spokesperson for a charity program is a total miss. It's almost like an insult to the common man. Anyways, I'm not a fan of NGOs like this sha, most of the collected funds are not spent for the intended purpose.
Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by David0(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
dominique:

Using someone as vain and wasteful as a spokesperson for a charity program is a total miss. It's almost like an insult to the common man. Anyways, I'm not a fan of NGOs like this sha, most of the collected funds are not spent for the intended purpose.

Its quite obvious ur just talking wtout doing d proper thing which is, verify and know what this entails.

This is not an NGO per say, but a medium to raise fund for the IDPs. You n I know they need help.

A lot of Nigerians are willing to help but may not b able to go thru d rigorous process of buying stuffs n delivering same. Such can b done thru #WeCare4IDPs.

If u had read thru my last comment, I stated that Davido only made donation. He is neither a spokesperson nor has any tie to WeCare4IDPs.

Pls do ur checks, n stop bn negative. This is 2017, As u celebrate u can extend it to the less privileged.

Lalasticlala
Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by Adesiji77: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
dominique:

Davido is not a spokesperson for the initiative. I understand that donors are featured on social media in order to motivate others too to donate.

It is a CSR anchored by Union Bank and supported by the media organizations.

Available information shows that the bank had already made substantial donations to the cause.

Involvement of media organizations and celebrities is to create more awareness and generate more support for the IDPs.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, r231, Seun

1 Like

Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by David0(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2017
Adesiji77:

Davido is not a spokesperson for the initiative. I understand that donors are featured on social media in order to motivate others too to donate.

It is a CSR anchored by Union Bank and supported by the media organizations.

Available information shows that the bank had already made substantial donations to the cause.

Involvement of media organizations and celebrities is to create more awareness and generate more support for the IDPs.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, r231, Seun

Dominique seem to hv a programmed mindset, despite information available, he just keep drawing the wrong conclusion.

He probably dislikes Davido grin

Or ur thinking I am Davido? Abeg o, david0 is just my username o. David + zero. Dont get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Support The WeCare4IDPs Campaign by David0(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2017

@wecare4idps - Timi Dakolo cares for IDP. Do you? Donate at least N1000 to help an IDP- Internally Displaced Person. Visit www.wecare4idps.org - #WeCare4IDPs #regrann

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For The Year From Prophet Olagunju / Anyone Know Any Legitimate Charities/ngos That Help Nigerians? / Passive Income At Your Finger Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.