Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. (817 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily / Man Steals Bra In Delta, Looking For Panties To Pick, Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by youngsahito(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
I went to withdraw money that belong to my neighbour in a bank @ sango ota which was deposited in my account.A guy stepped on my palm slippers n immediately said sorry n he moved closer to me telling me that I should wear the palm slippers very well and was touching my pocket which I didn't notice, immediately he left me n I checked d money in my pocket alas! the money is nowhere to be found.I search everywhere @ sango maybe I could see him but all prove abortive.
What will I tell the owner of the money? I am totally in tears cause I don't have up to that amount with me.
your advice is needed
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by BlackDBagba: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tell him exactly what you've typed here. If it's true, God will help you and he will believe you. If it's a lie, God help you too so that he will see though your lies.....
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by dyangprof(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
u ar not smart.
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngsahito:
I went to withdraw money that belong to my neighbour in a bank @ sango ota which was deposited in my account.A guy stepped on my palm slippers n immediately said sorry n he moved closer to me telling me that I should wear the palm slippers very well and was touching my pocket which I didn't notice, immediately he left me n I checked d money in my pocket alas! the money is nowhere to be found.I search everywhere @ sango maybe I could see him but all prove abortive.
What will I tell the owner of the money? I am totally in tears cause I don't have up to that amount with me.
your advice is needed
u v been jazzed. That's no ordinary pickpocket
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Don't lie, you want to use the money to flex for new years

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by echobazz: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op just explain exactly what happened,your neighbour won't kill you.
But always be careful and smart when you go to a bank.
use ur head cos boys dey vex
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by Khd95(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
#Ahdontbilivit
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngsahito:
your advice is needed
I dey protect person property pass my own.Esp if na money matter.
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngsahito:
your advice is needed
Chaii this op no smart . nothing like jazz but smartness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by youngsahito(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
dyangprof:
u ar not smart.
thank you
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by youngsahito(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
BlackDBagba:
Tell him exactly what you've typed here. If it's true, God will help you and he will believe you. If it's a lie, God help you too so that he will see though your lies.....
tnks 4 d advice, I will borrow some money to pay her back cause she might think that am lying.
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by youngsahito(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Dreamwaker post=52393258]Don't lie, you want to use the money to flex for new years[/quote
Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches
Re: How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota. by dotman4real007(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Op u dey sango and dem dey job you like that if too say na lagos dem go kuku carry you join. my friend wise up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Harvest Of Death And Robbery In Akwa Ibom State / Evans Wife, Children Cry For Help, Ask For Forgiveness (photo) / Last Whatsapp Chat Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Surfaces Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.