Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (82623 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by MrTrend(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2019
I Slept With Female Corpses For A Year, Lost My Virginity To A Female Corpse – Former Mortuary Attendant

A former local morgue attendant, but now a Taxi driver has narrated how he slept with corpses in the mortuary for a year in an undisclosed facility in Ghana, Brainnews report.

In an interview with Ghanaweb, the driver who requested to remain anonymous, confessed that he slept with some female corpses to satisfy his sexual desires.

I lost my virginity at age 24 to a dead woman who was freshly brought to the morgue, the Taxi driver said.

Despite having no regrets about his insane actions, he emphasized that the predicament is a tradition among most mortuary attendants who engage in it to overcome their fears.

He said; “I began working at the morgue at the age of 24 years, bathing dead bodies during the night shift. I was dating during that time of my life, but I haven’t had any sexual intercourse yet.”

“A very beautiful young lady was pronounced dead at the hospital and brought to the morgue, upon seeing the beads around her waist endowed with huge buttocks aroused my feelings and made me sleep with her lifeless body. I worked at the morgue for a year and it was after I quit to become a trotro mate,” he added.

Speaking with confidence, the driver who is currently married to two women with six children says he enjoyed being a Necrophilia because he gets vitality anytime he beds a female corpse.

Read more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/i-slept-with-female-corpses-for-a-year-lost-my-virginity-to-a-female-corpse-former-mortuary-attendant/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by missjo(f): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked

557 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Dead man living

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by MrTrend(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Davash222(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
chai..your chest dry no be small, wetin u dey use hand cover BTW?
Lol.
Girls with lime breasts are extremely wicked. But you see these ones with water melon breasts, they’re angels. They hardly hurt guys.

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by MrTrend(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2019
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Flyingngel(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Shoooo

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Ahr!!! Jesus!!! Is he normal at all? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by ObaKlaz: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2019
I believe the spirit realm is here with us, but we just can't see it. To straff living Naija oloshos/slay queens sef, I dey fear sometimes. Those girls ain't normal. Not to mention shagging a cold, soulless cadaver... One would be signing up for demonic possession!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by drips8(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2019
He enjoyed being a necrophilia, must be related to Ted Bundy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
hmm local man can no longer can!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by jiana02(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2019
This man no get shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by missjo(f): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
We like it like that

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by MrTrend(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:

Small or dry chest are sometimes more sexy than heavy chest, cos no one will ever suspect you of stealing a male child or a man's natural balls. wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Damn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Kingosytex(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Why dead bodies? Are there not living souls in the vicinity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Harry00(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
grin
missjo:
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Disgusting filthy pig

Does he know the ailment some of the dead people were suffering from before they died,it can even be transferred to him.

All just to satisfy his weird sexual fantasy look at what he is subjecting himself to

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmmmm... See me wey run lik never b4 when dey brought dead body for practicals naim idiot go dey penetrate. Crazy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Junkie1: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2019
RIGOR MORTIS MAKES THE PVSSY TIGHTER lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:

We like it like that
we? (spits) you kind of look like Bobrisky, I'm suspecting u a she-male

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Davash222:

Lol.
Girls with lime breasts are extremely wicked. But you see these ones with water melon breasts, they’re angels. They hardly hurt guys.
Lol u no lie at all, looking down d Memory Lane trully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by projecttopics2: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2019
JESUS CHRIST!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by GeneralPula: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Moreoffaith(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Ara adugbo egba mio!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by helinues: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2019
That one self good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by FuckDaMods: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Those women for wake up and give him slap, shebi they were forming like as if they won't die one day. This is no news

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.