Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos (29613 Views)

Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin / LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Islie: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
A 41-year-old welder, Lukmon Kolawole, was on Thursday brought before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly stabbing a married woman with bottle for fighting his wife.

Kolawole, a resident of Aresanolu St. Agege, Lagos, is being tried for breach of peace and assault.

According to the prosecutor, Insp. George Nwosu, the accused committed the offence on Dec. 19 at his residence.

He said that the accused assaulted one Mrs Joy Asekharme by beating and stabbing her on her head.

Nwosu said that the accused came home and met his wife in a physical fight with the complainant.

“He came home to meet his wife in a fight with his co-tenant, instead of him to separate the fight, he joined his wife in the fight by punching the complainant all over her body.

“The accused was not satisfied with the punches alone so, he rushed inside to pick a bottle, smashed it on the ground and stabbed the complainant on her head,” he said.

The offence contravened sections 166 and 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
Section 171 prescribes three years jail term for offenders.

The accused pleaded innocence of the offence and was granted bail a N50, 000 bail with two sureties in like sum.

The Magistrate, Mr A. A. Adesanya adjourned the case to Jan. 16, 2017, for mention.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/man-docked-stabbing-housewife-bottle-fighting-wife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by kinggogo: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na demm

Brown roof pipu grin undecided, agbero dem grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by osemoses1234(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
End time
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by sisisioge: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oko iyawo with blue jojo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Janetessy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Iamlordgee(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bro u are One hell of a fool tho
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by kaluchuks(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls why do afonja's always love crime?always bitter...tufiakwa

25 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Iammicboy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some people go say na MMM
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
sad Na them

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
There is a saying that "when two people are fighting, the third person separates them", yeye man, imagine breaking bottle

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fp. grin
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by dhamstar(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
How dis go take put food for person table for dis new year
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by rhektor(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
People are just too frustrated in the country now, what is happening to my country?
Buhari why?

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by akoredebadru(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Iranu
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by veekid(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Name checked

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by TashaGirl: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
As usual, the senseless tribalist will type BS

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by bizhop01: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
I LUV MY WIFE NO BE FOR MOUTH

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sturvs are happening
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by mrphysics(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigeria Jagajaga, everything Scatter scatter

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by DEIFIED(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Watch how they will blame the devil for their lack of self control.
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
rhektor:
People are just too frustrated in the country now, what is happening to my country?
Buhari why?

Young man,shut up and think before you emit balderdash
How did Buhari get into their domestic violence? undecided[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by superior494(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
High rate of wonders in 9ja...nawaoo!
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by JuneOctober(f): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrphysics:
Nigeria Jagajaga, everything Scatter scatter
grin grin grin Lmao. True True

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is not Afonja or Igbo issue o cheesy grin
It has happened before in Akwa Ibom, I was a live witness although there was no stabbing.
Yeye pipu
Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by JuneOctober(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
rhektor:
Buhari why?

grin Na Buhari cause their fight?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Elshahzad: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Na demm

buh bros, it seems ur "number 6" needs Lubricantion 'coz I dnt think its working perfectly

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls What is Afonja?

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nusaf: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Na demm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Zeze06(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
The one thing I have observed from news like this from lagos is that 1: lagos is fast developing such that no disagreement is considered trivial, residents understand the importance of the courts and lawyers, only in lagos would you hear that a man slaps his kid Bro and his kid Bro takes him to court. real civilization
2: there are too many lawyers "jobless " that you can take a barber to court for messing with your hair, and you will find a lawyer willing to take the case

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abeg is she a UFC champion that he had to resort to stabbing?.
Sign of weakness i must say. Beating up women is so wrong and i take any man that does it as being weak. When u meet one that resorts to stabbing, what do i call it?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / Two Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Baby Factory: Pastor, 16 Pregnant Women Arrested In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.