Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! (930 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Discover How To Last Longer Tonight And Regain Hard Erection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! by hamzatabu(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello Man,

Its no longer news that notable percentage of men can no longer perform effectively their responsibilities to their wives. These are majorly as a result of what we are eating in our daily diet. After enough research we have come up with perfect daIlies that can supplment and be included in our meals and make us a better MAN when it comes to performing actively. Click here to learn more http://www.newnaijasolution.com/superimprovement/
Re: Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! by Lexusgs430: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2016
2 minutes is more than sufficient. When no be say pesin wan build house on top snail and mangoro's.......
Re: Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! by kode12: 3:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:
2 minutes is more than sufficient. When no be say pesin wan build house on top snail and mangoro's.......
Looool,abi oh bros. Long time oh my oga. How's ££ na.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! by Lexusgs430: 5:12am On Jan 01, 2017
kode12:

Looool,abi oh bros. Long time oh my oga. How's ££ na.

Na u be my Oga o. Abi you wan take style style dodge my present for New Year?
I dey o. Nah where Oga leave him boy, hin dey always hibernate, dey wait return of Oga......
Compliments of the season
Re: Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! by Smyblueboy(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2017
if u are a 2munites man and u are able to satisfy your woman in 1munite then you don't need the advise... if ur girl or woman is a dragon she usually gets satisfied in 2.5mins and u are a 2munitea man then that's she. u can enhance ur ability else...... NO P
Re: Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight! by Edoblakky(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2678541/how-last-longer-bed-men

Pills and supplements should be avoided especially when you don't know their components.
Follow my link above to learn a simple-no-side-effects-exercise you can learn to master how you can control how long to last with you wife.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Of Stopping Masturbation / Should Ladies Have This Much Armpit Hair? / 14 Nigerian Weight Loss Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.