Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (104464 Views)

Please How Real Is This? I Just Received The Message This Morning. / I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by CnCstore: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2017
LASACO ASSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting!!!

Due to expansion of our portfolio, we are in need of vibrant risk advisors.

Applicant must be a resident of Lagos or be ready to relocate.

Minimum qualification: NCE

Salary: very attractive

Forward CV to : azganiyat@gmail.com

Kindly share with anyone in need of a job.

Interview comes up next week
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Slaveman343: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Blazinraj01:
Check the N-power facebook page
Pls can you share the fb page
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Blazinraj01(f): 5:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Slaveman343:
Pls can you share the fb page
https://mobile.facebook.com/npowerng/?_rdr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ng%2Fsearch#_=_

Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by leycorn01: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Has anyone received alert for January Stipend?
For those who are yet to receive for December, I pray they double ur alert this time.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by DrTims(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
No one has recieved alert yet... Dis is serious
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
DrTims:
No one has recieved alert yet... Dis is serious
I just tire.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
r u sure dey wil pay us today so i rep lagos December and January
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by gagaga(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2017
THIS IS VERY URGENT PLS

good morning fellow npower beneficiaries, i havent been paid my stipen since the begining of the program, to correct this, i was told to submit a letter and the page that carries my name on the selection list. The problem is, i dont have the list and the site is not opening for me to download. SOME BODY WITH OGUN STATE LIST SHOULD PLS HELP, ABEOKUTA SOUTH TO BE PRECISE.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Xtybrainer(f): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls, anybody with the idea of those who have not received any payment since December? I have not received anything since December. N-power Ondo state
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Skale1990(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Xtybrainer:
Pls, anybody with the idea of those who have not received any payment since December? I have not received anything since December. N-power Ondo state
did u normally report to ur ppa
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Xtybrainer(f): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Skale1990:
did u normally report to ur ppa
Yes, ever since February
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by ibcircuit: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
House ! please i have still not been able to get the monthly stipend ever since , who can give me tips on how i can go about it ? i will appreciate your timely response . Thanks!
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by lonikit: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
ibcircuit:
House ! please i have still not been able to get the monthly stipend ever since , who can give me tips on how i can go about it ? i will appreciate your timely response . Thanks!

go to ur bank and check whether the name on ur account is same with dat of ur bvn. there might be contradictions and it will definitely hinder u from getting paid.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by advocatebaba(m): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Jst curious to know, have anybody with U.B.A account been paid?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Wazoblog(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
I use UBA and have not been paid.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by ogwoliun: 10:26pm On May 03, 2017
Wazoblog:
I use UBA and have not been paid.
I have been paid @TeamUBA
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by AutosBay(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LAGOS NPOWER BENEFICIARIES
Its becomes very important to inform everyone on issues relating to Npower because of the rumour circulating the social media.
When the verification commenced, we were all very confident that N-power has really come to stay. As if that wasn't enough, we had to go through rigorous protest before we were later paid.
Federal government started paying Lagos beneficiaries from February with 5000+ beneficiaries for the month of February. The number of payment increased during the month of March a little above 6000 meaning there is improvement because some beneficiaries were later paid.
Another list was sent to the focal person on Monday 1st of May 2017.This list consist of beneficiaries that are:
1. Qualified 8,648
2. Absent for verification 2,876
3. Disqualified. 230
4. Total number of beneficiaries that are verified from NIBSS. 6,121
From the above, the focal person categorically said for those involved in 2 & 3, there is nothing that can be done to them for now hence should be preparing for another verification when the portal is open for the new in take of the second batch.
Furthermore, the total number of verified volunteers from NIBSS is now 6000+ meaning this beneficiaries are guaranteed payment in as much as their details are intact. What this figures shows is that there is a huge different from the previous number of beneficiaries that were paid for the month of February and March.
The unpaid beneficiaries who had corrected their details either from the portal or through the form has been added to the verified NIBSS list. What that means is that the total number of beneficiaries who are due for payment is
6,121. What that means is that if you have not been paid and you have corrected your details, please be patient as payment is done batch by batch.
Lastly the list of those posted who are yet to report to their PPA has been released and handed over to all the reps (this include N-teach posted to primary school) Please if you fall in this category and you still refuse to report to your PPA it's too late because the list has been sent already. So be ready to forfeit ur stipends.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Yseone(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2017
[i][/i]please who knows if the second phase of N-power has started? If yes, what's the link for registration?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by AutosBay(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
N-power Lagos
INFORMATION FOR BENEFICIARIES POSTED TO DISTRICT II
(IKORODU, KOSOFE AND SHOMOLU)
All beneficiaries deployed to district two for posting to secondary school should report to the district at Maryland tomorrow 5th May 2017 by 10am. This becomes necessary because there is a form you have been ask to fill before collecting the posting letter. The form is now available at their office tomorrow and we re all expected to be there. Ones again;
Date: 5th Friday 2017.
venue: Maryland district II
Time: 10am
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Femorama: 11:29pm On May 04, 2017
Imagine I was verified on the first day of this Lagos npower verification of a thing by an a corper who I will not curse, she do not tick appropriately.....
later I was called back after the first submission to abuja like 2 weeks later to re do the verification again which I did but which am sure they did not work upon and they are now saying i am absent for the verification... Na President go verify me himself?
Please help me pass this to appropriate quarter cos my spirit won't forgive the Lady if nothing is done #seriouslyserious cry
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by kov624665(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2017
AutosBay:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LAGOS NPOWER BENEFICIARIES
Its becomes very important to inform everyone on issues relating to Npower because of the rumour circulating the social media.
When the verification commenced, we were all very confident that N-power has really come to stay. As if that wasn't enough, we had to go through rigorous protest before we were later paid.
Federal government started paying Lagos beneficiaries from February with 5000+ beneficiaries for the month of February. The number of payment increased during the month of March a little above 6000 meaning there is improvement because some beneficiaries were later paid.
Another list was sent to the focal person on Monday 1st of May 2017.This list consist of beneficiaries that are:
1. Qualified 8,648
2. Absent for verification 2,876
3. Disqualified. 230
4. Total number of beneficiaries that are verified from NIBSS. 6,121
From the above, the focal person categorically said for those involved in 2 & 3, there is nothing that can be done to them for now hence should be preparing for another verification when the portal is open for the new in take of the second batch.
Furthermore, the total number of verified volunteers from NIBSS is now 6000+ meaning this beneficiaries are guaranteed payment in as much as their details are intact. What this figures shows is that there is a huge different from the previous number of beneficiaries that were paid for the month of February and March.
The unpaid beneficiaries who had corrected their details either from the portal or through the form has been added to the verified NIBSS list. What that means is that the total number of beneficiaries who are due for payment is
6,121. What that means is that if you have not been paid and you have corrected your details, please be patient as payment is done batch by batch.
Lastly the list of those posted who are yet to report to their PPA has been released and handed over to all the reps (this include N-teach posted to primary school) Please if you fall in this category and you still refuse to report to your PPA it's too late because the list has been sent already. So be ready to forfeit ur stipends.
What about Agege N-agro rejected at Vet Abattoir? When is reposting coming up?
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by kov624665(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2017
Yseone:
[i][/i]please who knows if the second phase of N-power has started? If yes, what's the link for registration?
Wey first phase never see money collect finish abi? Abeg no make me vex for you o!
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by Crystalng: 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
EMPOWERMENT!!!

1. If you know any orphan secondary school student who needs help with school fees, go to or direct them to www.aacle.com to register and apply for a full scholarship.

2. If you need help starting a viable business, visit www.aacle.com to apply for a grant of upto 1 million Naira

3. If you are interested in acquiring entrepreneurial skills or enhancing the one you have acquired already visit www.aacle.com to apply and get free entrepreneurial training from a central bank assisted program

4. If you need to meet other business minded people and business professionals, visit www.aacle.com and meet them.

5. If you are interested in becoming a wholesale distributor of food products such as bread, pounded yam flour and others. You get the first carton for free then grow from there. Visit www.aacle.com to apply.

Best of luck to you all. Please don't forget to share and help someone.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by enegole: 3:55pm On May 29, 2017
I need alert urgently.
Re: N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. by rinzaugustine: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
gracyblaze:

I am not. Just got the alert now.
My younger brother in Nigeria is presently unemployed.He lives in Enugu.Please can you give me a link on how to get him registered for npower.Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / The Job Factory / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer