Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help (1107 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room / Adsense Gurus Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
I was hijacked of my google adsense account,i gave one of my co-blogger my logins(which was the worst mistake I made)to help me customise and place de adsense into my blogger blog.My question is how can I get it back?i have the published id and every other thing you need to help get it back for me,i will reward u handsomely.
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by konjinus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
OK contact me on email yakman655@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wat of d recover mail and pgon

1 Like

Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
kingelemide:
Wat of d recover mail and pgon
he changed it too with my phone number
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Interesting15: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Post the guy's info here:

His pictures
His name
His phone number
His blog (if any)
His facebook profile
Etc
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Interesting15:
Post the guy's info here:

His pictures
His name
His phone number
His blog (if any)
His facebook profile
Etc

Name;Mikahali Olayinka
Number:08028706812
Blog:Naijforum.com

Fb url:https://mobile.facebook.com/mukaila.sulaiman?refid=12

Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
a friend of mine gave me a blog to manage.i tried to convince him to tell me wat to do to activate my google ads so as to make money too,bt he keeps on shifting days and excuses.pls hw do i activate it? Help

Secondly,i will also like to knw hw to mke some changes so dat he will not hijack it after hard work.. Am rlly a newbie,pls dont blame me
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
But y are pple like dis. How can you take something that is not yours. D funny thing is scammers dont feel remorse
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Edroom: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
message me on 07039301831, it's not free oo
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 5:19am On Dec 31, 2016
kingelemide:
But y are pple like dis. How can you take something that is not yours. D funny thing is scammers dont feel remorse

Am telling you brother,despite all the pleadings he still didn't accept
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by karrim4real(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Hey guy,
Do you have the email used to get the account approved..
If yes, contact Google adsense help Center and once you provide their requirements, your account will be restored.
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
karrim4real:
Hey guy,
Do you have the email used to get the account approved..
If yes, contact Google adsense help Center and once you provide their requirements, your account will be restored.

He moved it to another gmail account entirely
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Contact Google Adsense, I was hacked like this early last year. They will tell you that they cannot help you but keep bugging them.

Do you have access to your Gmail? That will be your saving grace
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by profpromise: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsleyumeh007:

Just remove recovery details and change password. Hope it helps
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Jeel: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsleyumeh007:
I was hijacked of my google adsense account,i gave one of my co-blogger my logins(which was the worst mistake I made)to help me customise and place de adsense into my blogger blog.My question is how can I get it back?i have the published id and every other thing you need to help get it back for me,i will reward u handsomely.

My dear relax its not a problem. He is just fooling himself. You can't steal an AdSense Acc like that, it happened to me before and I recovered it in a week or so. Contact Google AdSense here:

https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/cant_log_in?hl=en&rd=3

and let me know how it goes.
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Jeel: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
flexbeauty:
a friend of mine gave me a blog to manage.i tried to convince him to tell me wat to do to activate my google ads so as to make money too,bt he keeps on shifting days and excuses.pls hw do i activate it? Help

Secondly,i will also like to knw hw to mke some changes so dat he will not hijack it after hard work.. Am rlly a newbie,pls dont blame me

There are changes you can make but the original owner can always petition Google AdSense and retrieve the Acc again. The only thing is to make sure you have the original opening details and keep away from him.
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by karrim4real(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Kingsleyumeh007:

But did you personally have the email used to get account approved?
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
karrim4real:

But did you personally have the email used to get account approved?

Yes I do
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by karrim4real(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Good, then contact Google adsense help Center with the email.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by beautifularewa: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
do u own a site earn adsense cash in bitcoin via https://a-ads.com?partner=380372
Re: Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help by beautifularewa: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
flexbeauty:

do u own a site earn adsense cash in bitcoin via https://a-ads.com?partner=380372

(1) (Reply)

Programming / Please Who Has Done SHORTCODE SMS Business Here Or Knows ... / Beware Of Awoof Webhosting Services ...... In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.