Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,218 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis (696 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by iliyande(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Circumcision gone bad: Surgeon cuts off boy's penis
Lawyers in Kuala Lumpur said on Friday that a 9-year-old Malaysian boy got his penis amputated in the second botched circumcision operation in December.

The Lawyers said was due to negligence on the part of his surgeon.

The doctor accidentally cut off the head of the boy’s penis during the operation on December 15.

He then tried to stitch the penis head back on, but did not align it properly, lawyer P. Uthayakumar told reporters at a press conference outside the main hospital building in Kuala Lumpur.

The child was referred to another hospital for immediate further surgery, but the penis head started turning black, and the whole penis later had to be amputated.

“I am very stressed out I don’t know what to do,’’ the father of the child, who did not want to be named, said.

The boy’s parents are seeking compensation to cover reconstructive surgery and are hoping for their son to be treated at a hospital abroad.

“He asks me: Why are you sad mother? I try to control crying in front of him I can’t help but think how his life will be after this,’’ the boy’s mother added while sobbing.

Neither the unidentified doctor, who carried out the botched operation, nor his clinic has made any comment about the case.

Last week a 10-year-old boy lost the top of his penis in a laser technique circumcision, however, the glans was successfully reattached. (dpa/NAN)

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/international/circumcision-gone-bad-surgeon-cuts-off-boy-s-penis/178394.html#1pY9GLWMLPw1UQrd.99

Lalasticlala
Re: Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by stainlink(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
I kill you when i grow up angry
Re: Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
A pussyless life. I don't think is a life worth living. For what is life without pussy.
Shakespeare.
Re: Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by IncredibleJoe(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
That's a very rare complication of circumcision... I pity the young boy... the doctor must be sleeping he was performing the surgery.... He must have lost his mind
Re: Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by obinna58(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is better not to be born than live a life without puna
Re: Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by tnenge(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is highly unprofessional..... what kind of apology or compensation can be giving? its jst so cruel and inhuman....
Re: Circumcision Gone Bad: Malaysian Surgeon Cuts Off Boy's Penis by missioner(m): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2016
circumcision wey Iya dupe nurse dey do wella for my side with ordinary blade cotton wool and spirit... na hm una dey call surgery...oga o

(1) (Reply)

My Health Challenge / This Nigerian Needs Your Help[pictures are at your discretion] / Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.