Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) (3016 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / How To Build Your Business From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
This recession has really taught a lot of Nigerians different ways on monentary derivation and here is one of them. MY FISH POND BUSINESS. I started the project sometimes in august. I dugged a new fish pond somewhere beside my house cos its much closer to tbe stream. This was done within two weeks with the netting as seen in picture one and two. I stocked the pond with approximately 1000 fingerlings (picture 3 & 4)

1 Like

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
More pics... A Montb, Two month, Three Month

1 Like

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is the cost implication,cost of digging the pond, did you put polythene below ,how was the net done, was there any fear of flood
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
uruba23:
What is the cost implicationimplication,cost of digging the pond, did you put polythene below ,how was the net done, was there any fear of flood
i will get back to that as i post more pics

1 Like

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
More grease to ur elbow
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by WatchinginHD(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nice
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
More pics... HARVESTING

1 Like

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
We were able to harvest a wooping ****kg from the two ponds. I CAN NOW ENTERTAIN QUESTIONS cheesy grin

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by 1stladdy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wow.. Quite impressive. Pls sir, how much did it cost to dig a pond?
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
1stladdy:
Wow.. Quite impressive. Pls sir, how much did it cost to dig a pond?
Thanks for asking. It was dug by locals and as a new pond, they collected 20k but subsequent renovations will cost 3k or so

2 Likes

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oktoberfest:
More grease to ur elbow
thanks a lot
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by unapologetic: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
tolexy123:
This recession has really taught a lot of Nigerians different ways on monentary derivation and here is one of them. MY FISH POND BUSINESS. I started the project sometimes in august. I dugged a new fish pond somewhere beside my house cos its much closer to tbe stream. This was done within two weeks with the netting as seen in picture one and two. I stocked the pond with approximately 1000 fingerlings (picture 3 & 4)

Hello bro. I would like to learn how you went about this. Thanks
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
unapologetic:

Hello bro. I would like to learn how you went about this. Thanks
Dm my inbox
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by budosky(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
tolexy123:
thanks a lot

Minimum starting capital?
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
budosky:

Minimum starting capital?
120k but it depends on the number of months you want to rear it

2 Likes

Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by justayo: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
bros how much did u spend on all,how much did u sell them per kg and how many months did u rear them.
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'll answer that when you DM me
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by unapologetic: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
kiss
tolexy123:
Dm my inbox

Ive done that
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
unapologetic:
kiss
Ive done that
i have sent you a response too
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
More questions
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Oga. Are you on whatsapp? I'll like to contact you for more questions. Thank you.
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
Oga. Are you on whatsapp? I'll like to contact you for more questions. Thank you.
i'd like to help. Send ur contact to my DM
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016
justayo:
bros how much did u spend on all,how much did u sell them per kg and how many months did u rear them.
DM ur contact
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Lala and seun wont see dis o with the pain of posting here for other Nigerians to see o

Cc;
LALASTICLALA, MYDN4, SEUN and co.
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
tolexy123:
i'd like to help. Send ur contact to my DM
I'm unable to forward a message to you. Can you just dm your contact to me?
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

I'm unable to forward a message to you. Can you just dm your contact to me?
i'll reply ur email now
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
nice one op!!!
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by tolexy123: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
xule20:
nice one op!!!
thanks man
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by 222Martins(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
More grease to your elbow sir!!!!!
Re: My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
tolexy123:
DM ur contact
Kindly reply me on this question and wat is the survival rate,the 120k is that the total over all cost and what is the profit margin like. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get New Paint Bucket In Lagos / Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer To A Wrong Person / How to earn $40 + A Day A As Freelance Tester On Utest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.