Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (36415 Views)

Did Joseph Have Any Other Wife Apart From Mary / The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

Thank you, i have never seen another race complain of spiritual wives except from we black africans, it seems the african spirit world has low male : female ratio that makes some female surplus to requirement, this now make them see mortals like the O.P as an easy substitute to cure their spiritual konji
Maybe because you dont read anything outside Africa.
Here, read and pls dont forget to read the COMMENTS.

https://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/

There are AMERICAs, not Nigerians.

U can just go to comments since u can't read.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
vannessa7:
i was in your shoes for several yes, deliverance church will help a little, but holiness church such as rccg will help a lot, but it was until I converted to Islam after 20 yes of serious christianity that I became free of witchcraft attack, spirit husband, familiar spirit, snake in d dream etc, they don't exist in Islam, my struggle ended, and I have peace, I did at least 30 deliverance while a xtian in series of 3 days dry fastings and 7 days dry fasting, I nearly died because d problems kept coming back, I had a serious soul search before converting to Islam, but I still use the blood of Jesus daily since I haven't killed ram yet and d blood covering is important, there is peace in Islam, its just the lack of blood on most of them that lead to terrorism ,
You mean until you went deep into Islamic/Satanism? lol. gerrarahia.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
vannessa7:
i was in your shoes for several yes, deliverance church will help a little, but holiness church such as rccg will help a lot, but it was until I converted to Islam after 20 yes of serious christianity that I became free of witchcraft attack, spirit husband, familiar spirit, snake in d dream etc, they don't exist in Islam, my struggle ended, and I have peace, I did at least 30 deliverance while a xtian in series of 3 days dry fastings and 7 days dry fasting, I nearly died because d problems kept coming back, I had a serious soul search before converting to Islam, but I still use the blood of Jesus daily since I haven't killed ram yet and d blood covering is important, there is peace in Islam, its just the lack of blood on most of them that lead to terrorism ,
Pls which church were you attending? you did 30 deliverances? Really?
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
uzolexis:

lol, this is soo funny, chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is because he has not read this. pls read the comments.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
uzolexis:

lol, this is soo funny, chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is because he has not read this. pls read the comments.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by jagorinho: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Maybe because you dont read anything outside Africa.
Here, read and pls dont forget to read the COMMENTS.

There are AMERICAs, not Nigerians.

U can just go to comments since u can't read.
just chill!!! so you quoting one random article would change a fact, you cant see citizens of first world countries talking about spirit wives, you better change your mentality and stop having faith in metaphysical belief that has no proof
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

just chill!!! so you quoting one random article would change a fact, you cant see citizens of first world countries talking about spirit wives, you better change your mentality and stop having faith in metaphysical belief that has no proof
Am sure you didn't read the comments, you'd ve seen that those folks were not Africans but American whites.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by candyboy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
sonmvayina:

why will or should i lie? i will be 40 in March this year....this happened while i was in London though, i am back in Nigeria for some sun bathing..i told my wife and she was like i need to be delivered..i just laugh....
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by candyboy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
sonmvayina:

why will or should i lie? i will be 40 in March this year....this happened while i was in London though, i am back in Nigeria for some sun bathing..i told my wife and she was like i need to be delivered..i just laugh....
Never said you lied, was just thinking you need serious deliverance just as ur wife mentioned.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Paulscholari(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

I know the traditional way of seperating one from his spirit wife.u cn contact me if interested. 100% guaranteed
thank you brother.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by sonmvayina(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
candyboy:

Never said you lied, was just thinking you need serious deliverance just as ur wife mentioned.

deilvered from?? I am a spirit on a human journey..
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Paulscholari(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow.. I never knew this topic hit the front page on the 16th, thanks to the Mod, thanks to myndd44 et al.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Paulscholari:
Wow.. I never knew this topic hit the front page on the 16th, thanks to the Mod, thanks to myndd44 et al.

Some of you have shown interest in the dream, ok I now have the permission to share it. Thou its been long.
Your own case is small.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
So many people are ignorant here, if you think spirit spouse is a joke I know you must be suffering in this life. They usually inflict their captives with all kinds of negative things to cause setbacks and disappointment, Jesus can set you free
Girl, you're yet to grab the unos. Satan likes to hide, he will do anything to make people believe he doesn't exists, so that he can have completely free access to do as he pleases in the midst of men.

His agents (the atheists) are here campaigning that he doesn't exist. They know what they are doing.

They all know Incubus and Succubus. They know.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Paulscholari(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some of you have shown interest in the dream, ok I now have the permission to share it. Thou its been long.

Smith says :: I had a dream that I was in a little building in front of a large sea with my beautiful friend, two other people and an elderly woman, the elderly woman was chastising me and telling my beautiful friend not to answer or listen to me that I am from the ........... I got angry and went out and then called my beautiful friend to come out that I want to tell her something, actually I wanted to propose to her, as she was coming, I was getting ready to propose to her, and suddenly an hand came out from the earth and held on unto me I drag and drag trying to drag off the hand but I couldn't and then I called my brother who was a bit near to come and help me, and as he was coming two giants like bodyguard appeared behind him and held him from coming, so I kept struggling and dragging until I drag the person out she was a very beautiful lady with stunning appearance, she held grip unto me while I kept struggling with her to leave me alone, she said "you are not going anywhere, you are not going to her, you belong to me, YOU ARE MINE" I kept fighting her to leave me alone, I even use the scripture but I couldn't get her off me, when I see that she's not letting go, I shruggled my self from sleep and wake up.

That was the dream!
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by candyboy(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Paulscholari:

Smith says :: I had a dream that I was in a little building in front of a large sea with my beautiful friend, two other people and an elderly woman, the elderly woman was chastising me and telling my beautiful friend not to answer or listen to me that I am from the ........... I got angry and went out and then called my beautiful friend to come out that I want to tell her something, actually I wanted to propose to her, as she was coming, I was getting ready to propose to her, and suddenly an hand came out from the earth and held on unto me I drag and drag trying to drag off the hand but I couldn't and then I called my brother who was a bit near to come and help me, and as he was coming two giants like bodyguard appeared behind him and held him from coming, so I kept struggling and dragging until I drag the person out she was a very beautiful lady with stunning appearance, she held grip unto me while I kept struggling with her to leave me alone, she said "you are not going anywhere, you are not going to her, you belong to me, YOU ARE MINE" I kept fighting her to leave me alone, I even use the scripture but I couldn't get her off me, when I see that she's not letting go, I shruggled my self from sleep and wake up.

That was the dream!

My dear friend, I'll advise you go to MFM church Prayer City on Lagos-Ibadan express way or go their headquarters in Onike, Yaba close Unilag 2nd gate.

Demand to see a deliverance pastor and explain everything to him and you'll be assigned to a deliverance group to pray ur way out this mess you're in.

Trust me bro. you only need to brace yourself up and be willing to challenge this evil spirit and chase it out of you by the power of prayer and fasting, then you'll be totally free from the satanic shackles!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by MATEX30: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is what you do when, you experience evil dreams and evil visions, as a child of God read it below;

http://dunamisblog.com/how-to-combat-evilbad-dreams-what-you-should-do-as-a-child-of-god/

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Freewoman(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mayflowa:

hmmmm.
Do you have experience with spiritual wives or you were once one?

it never exist..................................................
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

Thank you my dear. Especially when the host is willing to be free. deliverance is only delayed if the host is not willingly to loosen up. And i see this host holding back.

@Paulscholaris, you said "Are not permitted to tell the dream?" Whose permission do you need to narrate your dream if i may ask?

First step, if you want to be free, DO NOT KEEP ANYTHING SECRET, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO BY THE SPIRITS TORMENTING YOU.

SATAN LIKES TO HIDE. HE FEEDS ON SECRETS AND FEAR.

EXPOSE HIM AND YOU'D BE FREE.

they'll threaten you, but don't be scared. if you are scared, they'll get you.

Is like those scamming money doublers telling you not to tell anyone or you run mad. Nothing will happen. If you die you die. What is there in death? Fear is the bane of man.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by analice107: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Is like those scamming money doublers telling you not to tell anyone or you run mad. Nothing will happen. If you die you die. What is there in death? Fear is the bane of man.
Don't mind them, nothing will even happen. They know that when you speak up someone will poke holes in the scam and convince the victim to have a change of mind.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by ArcToyin(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
plaetton:
Yup.
Lack of it often leads different forms of neurosis.
premarital sex is an abomination before God.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by ArcToyin(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
plaetton:

Why doesn't he simply divorce her ? And these are the same people that Jesus supposedly died for ? Poor Jesus. grin. grin grin
'Poor Jesus'. Ignorance on point here. Meet him nd experience newness of life.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by princetoun: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
cant you work
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by oaroloye(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Paulscholari:
Hello,
A friend need your advice!

Smith says - i had a dream a day ago, I told a friend and she said that I will have to go for deliverance against spiritual wife(s)

THERE IS SUCH A THING AS "SPIRITUAL SPOUSE.""

"DELIVERANCE" however, is ALWAYS a SCAM.

There is such a thing as TRUE DELIVERANCE- someone has a Spirit Problem- DEVIL-POSESSION or DEVIL-OBSESSION.

That NEVER happens..

Instead, we have this... THEATRICAL INDUSTRY.

YAHSHUA comes to town, tells DEVILS to "HIT-THE-ROAD:" the END.

We DON'T see that.

Instead, people are forced to TAKE OUT A SUBSCRIPTION. The DEVIL-PROBLEM is REPLACED with a CHURCH-PROBLEM!

Now this is not just one but two at loggerheads for me, this i usually see in my dreams. I thought it's foretelling the future, so I should be careful in not marrying 2 wives, or being caught in a Web of two lovers.

DREAM-INTERPRETATION is a SCAM.

The "Interpreter" does not FORETELL the Future- NO ONE, NOT EVEN GOD, can DO that- they CREATE the Future.

So I have been taking great caution towards that, until I had this troubling dream a day ago and I couldn't keep it to myself so I explained to a friend and she said I have to go for continuous deliverance which may last for half a year, that got me more troubled and worried.

If this "friend" has LEARNED and GROWN so much in this Church, WHY DOESN'T SHE "DELIVER" YOU , HERSELF?

The CHURCH LEADER ostensibly ACCESSES GOD for the Church members- because GOD LOVES HIM MORE THAN THEM.

Were he a TRUE SERVANT OF GOD, he would teach EVERY member to have THE SAME LOVE and THE SAME ACCESS.

Yes, I know- you have NEVER had such a thought IN YOUR LIFE!

That is simply PATHETIC.!

THIS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

This person is merely AN APPENDAGE of the. "DELIVERANCE-MINISTER" who could not "DELIVER" a NEWSPAPER... um.. MAYBE a NEWSPAPER... but that's about IT.

I presently don't attend deliverance church, even when I was, I wasn't into this deliverance thing, and I just want to know, if actually she's right is there any other way around it...

You are obviously living your life as a FREE PERSON. Go through with their "DELIVERANCE," and you WILL be their SLAVE- for SIX MONTHS-TO-LIFE!
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Paulscholari(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2017
Unnhm na wa o, different theory!
oaroloye:

THERE IS SUCH A THING AS "SPIRITUAL SPOUSE.""

"DELIVERANCE" however, is ALWAYS a SCAM.

There is such a thing as TRUE DELIVERANCE- someone has a Spirit Problem- DEVIL-POSESSION or DEVIL-OBSESSION.

That NEVER happens..

Instead, we have this... THEATRICAL INDUSTRY.

YAHSHUA comes to town, tells DEVILS to "HIT-THE-ROAD:" the END.

We DON'T see that.

Instead, people are forced to TAKE OUT A SUBSCRIPTION. The DEVIL-PROBLEM is REPLACED with a CHURCH-PROBLEM!

DREAM-INTERPRETATION is a SCAM.

The "Interpreter" does not FORETELL the Future- NO ONE, NOT EVEN GOD, can DO that- they CREATE the Future.

If this "friend" has LEARNED and GROWN so much in this Church, WHY DOESN'T SHE "DELIVER" YOU , HERSELF?

The CHURCH LEADER ostensibly ACCESSES GOD for the Church members- because GOD LOVES HIM MORE THAN THEM.

Were he a TRUE SERVANT OF GOD, he would teach EVERY member to have THE SAME LOVE and THE SAME ACCESS.

Yes, I know- you have NEVER had such a thought IN YOUR LIFE!

That is simply PATHETIC.!

THIS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

This person is merely AN APPENDAGE of the. "DELIVERANCE-MINISTER" who could not "DELIVER" a NEWSPAPER... um.. MAYBE a NEWSPAPER... but that's about IT.

You are obviously living your life as a FREE PERSON. Go through with their "DELIVERANCE," and you WILL be their SLAVE- for SIX MONTHS-TO-LIFE!
this one pass waka com o
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by 4C2215131: 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
Uyi168:
any idea on how i get spiritual sugar mummy?

Hmmm...
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by 4C2215131: 9:30pm On May 13, 2017
jagorinho:

Thank you, i have never seen another race complain of spiritual wives except from we black africans, it seems the african spirit world has low male : female ratio that makes some female surplus to requirement, this now make them see mortals like the O.P as an easy substitute to cure their spiritual konji

Don't be so quick to surmise such.

They do exist in other cultures (the west inclusive) but like what the "white man" is known for, he approaches issues like this with a mind bent on learning and possibly exploiting the opportunity.

Over here, given our culture and notoriously evil mindset we attract the "negative" aspect of these entities. All we see them as is a means to wreck evil on other folks always forgetting that we are holding a tiger by the tail. For example, instead of a white man who experiences stuff like this to start going from one pastor, Imam or Ifa pries to another, he'd rather "study" the phenomenon in a bid to fathom what's about and if possible make such an entity an ally rather than a foe.

Informed minds will understand what I'm talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 14, 2017
4C2215131:
For example, instead of a white man who experiences stuff like this to start going from one pastor, Imam or Ifa pries to another, he'd rather "study" the phenomenon in a bid to fathom what's about and if possible make such an entity an ally rather than a foe.

Informed minds will understand what I'm talking about.

Very very true and deep. Thumbs up.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Paulscholari(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2017
Make a spirit wife an ally, is that a joke or you just kidding
LoJ:

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2017
Paulscholari:
Everyone is likely to be connected to one entity or the other at some point of their lives, be they egregores esp. religious egregores, or even so called spirit wifes.

Ignorant men run away from what them, wise men find in them an opportunity to get stronger.
Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by 4C2215131: 1:56pm On May 14, 2017
LoJ:

You see the issue of "spiritual wife/husband" as its termed in Nigeria/Africa is not new at all to the Western world (read: Venusian entities, Udines and the like).

Like all things created there are light and dark aspects of these entities and also benevolent and malevolent species of these entities. Just like you attract what you "truly" are (and not some outward posturing for the benefit of society) into your sphere of existence (for good or bad), the predilection for us to harbour Ill thoughts attract the malevolent entities into our space by whatever means it was summoned in the first instance (consciously or otherwise).

One skilled in the high arts may just "ask" the so called spirit wife of the OP (if it's real anyway and not some panicked construct of his mind) what she wants...get to know her (if he knows what he's doing that is) and exploit the opportunity (again, if he knows what he's doing that is).

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? by 4C2215131: 1:57pm On May 14, 2017
Paulscholari:

Has she come out as a "foe" or you're just making her one courtesy of "all the bad things you've been told about spirit wives..."?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.