Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / .. (1842 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Agbada Outfit Beautifully....checkout Her Stunning Look / Was Juliet Ibrahim's Dress To The Caf Award Revealing Her Side Tommy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Zidjay(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
I
Re: .. by Zidjay(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please help me

Re: .. by nifemi25(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sorry for that. I guess you can still track her down if you know your way.
Re: .. by Zidjay(f): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't know anyway to do this cry
Re: .. by favourmic(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
My dear sister please be more mature I knew how painful it's but you don't need to be saying bad words to each other, believe it or not more money we come your way forget that and never look or think about it because the more you think the more you get hurt, I was scam with the sum of 65k that is around October but before the yr runs out I know what God has done for me,all I can say is try to overlook am be strong and work more hard and never rush to things or any payment...

Jah bless
Re: .. by queenfav(f): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2016
People like this give Online sellers a very bad name.. I know how many clients i have preached to before they very unwilling agreed to trust me... She has heaped coals of fire on her head!!!There is an online page that features fake stores on Instagram, would look for their Instagram handle so you can expose her!!
For other buyers, a person who snaps DHL box or the office and sends to you as evidence of shipment is a big fraudster! Whatever happened to sending you the tracking slip like the one below?Its a courier delivery for crying out loud not roadside driver na. Even Agofure, peace and GiG motors issues slips for courier delivery .Always ask for the slip from whoever you are buying from , normally an honest seller would send you a pic of it before you even ask to enable you track your parcel .
Nigerians must ruin everything good, it's just so sad ... May God help some of us.Anyways, take heart op. GOD will replenish you tenfold, her reward awaits her!

2 Likes

Re: .. by Zidjay(f): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Thank you queenfav, Thanks for your relieving words. You sure know how it feels. God bless you and happy new year
Re: .. by bigerboy200: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2016
mods should move this to fp..this thief must be exposed..cc lalasticlala
Re: .. by queenfav(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Zidjay:
Thank you queenfav, Thanks for your relieving words. You sure know how it feels. God bless you and happy new year
uwc sis.. She will get what's coming to her.. Tomorrow you wonder why some persons do business for years and have nothing reasonable to show for it! Happy new year dear, don't let it weigh you down.
Re: .. by corisande: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Wow!
This is bad. How can you defraud someone of their money just like that. That's why i always try to buy from trusted sellers who have shown reliability and have customers give a lot of 'good reviews'.

So many shady sellers online
Re: .. by Raintaker(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Where is the front-page MOD Mr Lalasticlala when you need him?
Re: .. by valarinz: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
favourmic:
My dear sister[b] please be more mature[/b] I knew how painful it's but you don't need to be saying bad words to each other, believe it or not more money we come your way forget that and never look or think about it because the more you think the more you get hurt, I was scam with the sum of 65k that is around October but before the yr runs out I know what God has done for me,all I can say is try to overlook am be strong and work more hard and never rush to things or any payment...

Jah bless

So these are what you have to say to someone who's just been scammed and is in pain??

Don't want to descend on you, its new year day, next time its better you stfu though

Thanks

1 Like

Re: .. by feranmi24: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
LEARN HOW TO TIE GELE FOR FREE
Download now and learn step by step tutorials and videos on HOW TO TIE GELE Which includes several trending styles: Bridal Gele, Infinity Gele, Take a bow Gele, Sideways, Double Gele, Icon Gele & many more: Download now on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gele.ng

Re: .. by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is very bad. The money that she will finish in a day but she forgot the curse will follow her and her generation to come. This is more reason why people don't do online business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call In For Your Birthday Shoots @bigdreamimages / Good Fashion Designer Needed In Woji Area, Portharcourt. / Cute Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.