Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. (1947 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by Itsmecrystal(f): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's a sad situation how 24-year-old Matsuri committed suicide. In a note left for her mother, she asked: "Why do things have to be so hard?".
She had started working for a company in April 2015 and was terribly overworked that she decided to just take away her life.

Death linked to exhaustion and overwork is so common nowadays, and the money is even too little. So sad!
Why do companies overwork their employees? Something really needs to be done!!

Read details and see where it happened:

Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by K9Uneet(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na wa o. You see work and you still no dey satisfied. Your case is actually different.
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by queenitee(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
K9Uneet:
Na wa o. You see work and you still no dey satisfied. Your case is actually different.
I swear..when millions of people out there would do anything to have her work

Rip
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by Itsmecrystal(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
queenitee:

I don't even want her to RIP

Hey u guys should read full story through that link before commenting. She was ACTUALLY OVERWORKED like a slave by her company!! It is not good. I don't support suicide though. The CEO admitted that and just resigned

Companies need to stop mistreating employees like that
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by queenitee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Itsmecrystal:

Hey u guys should read full story through that link before commenting. She was ACTUALLY OVERWORKED like a slave by her company!! It is not good. I don't support suicide though. The CEO admitted that and just resigned

But she could have just resigned instead of commiting suicide nah..It's not like if she resigned she would be the only unemployed youth or its d end of her life.
What she did showed just how stupid she is..She's gone tho.RIP
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by Itsmecrystal(f): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
queenitee:

But she could have just resigned instead of commiting suicide nah..It's not like if she resigned she would be the only unemployed youth or its d end of her life.
What she did showed just how stupid she is..She's gone tho.RIP

Well, that's a good point. I don't support that suicide. But, some companies on the other hand need to review the way they treating their employees. They just overwork them like slaves paying little or no money! Imagine going to work early morning and coming back home at night.....everyday!!
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by dotman4real007(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2016
so because of over work she killed herself, there is more to it, and if not she is stupid and crazy! she does not deserve any RIP infact she will never REST IN PEACE!!!
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2016
Bank work
And TEACHERS..

A Pupil can pay up to 100K school fees per term, still learning ABCD.
while the teacher is paid 20K as salary..
Highly demeaning .
Some are owed for life.

A school uses the fees of just one classroom to pay all the staff of the school.
Really absurd
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by queenitee(f): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Itsmecrystal:

Well, that's a good point. I don't support that suicide. But, some companies on the other hand need to review the way they treating their employees. They just overwork them like slaves paying little or no money! Imagine going to work early morning and coming back home at night.....everyday!!
You are right tho..So sad

1 Like

Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by buharimustlive: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2016
K
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by crystar: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Itsmecrystal:

My guy, was she forced to work? Why keep working in a place you don't like? and why not look for an alternative instead of committing suicide? Are there not girls and boys who are much younger than her who have and who are currently passing through similar if not more difficult situations than her. Abeg pack well. RIP to the dead. I don't make stupendous excuse for lazy people.
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by Itsmecrystal(f): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by hedonistic: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
dotman4real007:
so because of over work she killed herself, there is more to it, and if not she is stupid and crazy! she does not deserve any RIP infact she will never REST IN PEACE!!!

Don't be stupid. You people run your leaking mouths like buffoons because you don't understand depression and you have no ability to detach yourselves from your linear, narrow, meaningless life misadventure and empathise with another person's situation.

You have no right to criticise another person for taking their own life. You're not in their shoes and you certainly don't feel life the same way they do. In any case, you don't like them more than they like themselves, so who the hell are you to call someone else stupid because they summoned enough courage to fatally harm themselves, end it all, and find eternal peace?

She will rest in peace that's for sure. What's not so sure is whether you live in peace.

"Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel."
- Horace Walpole
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by hedonistic: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
queenitee:

Rip

There's something called underemployment, or even misemployment... And it arguably depresses as much as (if not more than) unemployment.

Life is not black and white.
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by dotman4real007(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
hedonistic:

Don't be stupid. You people run your leaking mouths like buffoons because you don't understand depression and you have no ability to detach yourselves from your linear, narrow, meaningless life misadventure and empathise with another person's situation.

You have no right to criticise another person for taking their own life. You're not in their shoes and you certainly don't feel life the same way they do. In any case, you don't like them more than they like themselves, so who the hell are you to call someone else stupid because they summoned enough courage to fatally harm themselves, end it all, and find eternal peace?

She will rest in peace that's for sure. What's not so sure is whether you live in peace.

"Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel."
- Horace Walpole
how do you think her mother, father,brothers and sisters will feel, only cowards kill themselves. and since you seem to encourage suicide i wont be suprised to read an article on nairaland that you commited suicide. Idiot!
Re: This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. by Medontire: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Me sef am seriously getting depressed about this system. Honestly, this system can drive one crazy and make you feel like ending it all. Me don tire! But I no go take away my life or anyone else life. No way!! I'll prayerfully rely on God for a better future. He will surely help!

(1) (Reply)

Friends watch As 13 Year Old Boy Killed Himself On Instagram Live (Video & Pics) / EFCC Turns Owerri Into Business Gold Mine, Arrests 60 Students / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.