Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

It's Time To Leave Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time To Leave Christianity. (4063 Views)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Atheists, Please Leave Christianity Alone / Why You Must Leave Christianity Today And Not Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
where is God when I need him most?
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
"Life is useless" Ecclesiastica son of philosopher.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by oluwalfa: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Try Satan and enjoy life
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
oluwalfa:
Try Satan and enjoy life
Ekwensu kpoo gi oku there.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by oluwalfa: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Ekwensu kpoo gi oku there.

Nwanne m, Ekwensu is our God of war. He will never hurt us

Only Yahweh burns people because he likes the smell of burning flesh

Come my brother, join us.

4 Likes

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
oluwalfa:

Nwanne m, Ekwensu is our God of war. He will never hurt us

Only Yahweh burns people because he likes the smell of burning flesh

Come my brother, join us.
But Ekwensu is a father lies, so how he save me and you? Are you Udummiri?
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by alex81(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
where is God when I need him most?

k so smth bad happened, and u just dont feel like going to church again... weve been on dat road b4... He alones know why. nd trust me it`ll all wrk out to ur favour

u leaving christianity today, will not take anything from God. he is God with or without u , ur money or ur time.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
alex81:

k so smth bad happened, and u just dont feel like going to church again... weve been on dat road b4... He alones know why. nd trust me it`ll all wrk out to ur favour

u leaving christianity today, will not take anything from God. he is God with or without u , ur money or ur time.
Oga you wont understand. If you were in my shoes, by now you would stabbed yourself to death.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
……

forgive me for being inquisitive... but i would like to know your story.. you can send me a pm if you feel your story should be confidential... thanks
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by alex81(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Oga you wont understand. If you were in my shoes, by now you would stabbed yourself to death.

*spreads mat on d floor*

make me understand!
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wilgrea7:

forgive me for being inquisitive... but i would like to know your story.. you can send me a pm if you feel your story should be confidential... thanks
I'm constantly being pressed by demons, you can check my comment on CharlyG1's thread.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
alex81:

*spreads mat on d floor*

make me understand!
It's a long story bro. check CharlyG1's thread.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by oluwalfa: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:
But Ekwensu is a father lies, so how he save me and you? Are you Udummiri?

Ekwensu is Igbo God of war

Please abandon colonial lies and brainwash. Embrace your culture

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:
I'm constantly being pressed by demons, you can check my comment on CharlyG1's thread.

You are not pressed by demons. You are only having sleep paralysis.

:
Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which an individual, either during falling asleep or awakening, briefly experiences an inability to move, speak, or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep. It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body). These hallucinations often involve a person or supernatural creature suffocating or terrifying the individual, accompanied by a feeling of pressure on one's chest and difficulty breathing. Another common hallucination type involves intruders (human or supernatural) entering one's room or lurking outside one's window, accompanied by a feeling of dread.

Genetics and sleep deprivation are a major cause of sleep paralysis,[1] and it has also been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, obstructive sleep apnea.[2][3] Sleeping in a fixed supine position increases the chance of sleep paralysis. The underlying mechanism is believed to result from disrupted REM sleep, when there should be a general inability to move muscle to prevent the sleeper from acting out their dreams. About 8% of people experience sleep paralysis at one point in their life.

Please make sure you sleep on time as from now and give your brain enough rest. There is nothing like demon. It's just one of the illusions of the brain. And if you think it is actually a demon that is pressing you, just say while experiencing it 'when you tire, sebi you go stand up from my chest'. Or you can say, 'You demon, leave me alone and go and attack 'OTEM'.
I'm not joking, I'm only trying to help you build confidence from past experiences.

Pls do so and thank me later.

DOCTUFOS:
NIKLAS 4: 1-7]
[b]
1. Now Stevin remained awake all nights for many days. And he discovered that by remaining awake in the night and putting a little sleep to his eyes at dawn, he did always have dreams which were nightmares.
2. And he said to Petra, I have found another means through which we can subject the people to fear and dominate their souls. And Petra said, how? And Stevin said, by keeping them awake in the middle of the night. For if one does not sleep all through the night and falls asleep just at dawn, he shall awake suddenly with nightmares.
3. And such nightmares shall we call the oppression of the demons. For even when such one awakes, his body shall not awake with him immediately. And Petra said, let us try it on the people.
4. So they began to try it on them, saying, henceforth there shall not be anyone among you who sleeps at night. And many gathered in the tent upon the land of Iskariot to pray every night.
5. And Petra and Stevin told them very scary stories in the middle of the night. And they told them of demons. Of Incubus and of Succubus and of Adramelek also, to scare the homos.
6. And at dawn when such ones had thought to put a little sleep to their faces, they had very terrible dreams of those things which they were told. And they trembled and came before the disciples to tell the things which they saw.
7. And Petra and the other disciples said, you have seen that indeed we have strong spiritual battles to do. Therefore be earnest in prayers the more and let us fight the battles spiritually, day and night, for the earth is a battle ground.[/b]

Cc: Realmindz, Hopefullandlord, Wilgrea7, Dalaman, Hardmirror, Seun, Dazzlingd, Deicide, Kingebukasblog, Winner01, Urheme, Pls what are you guys' suggestions to help the OP?

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by hopefulLandlord: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:

you should've provided the link to the post you're talking about

tell us about how demons "press" you, is it different from what Otemanuduno described?
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Op, if you are truly a Christian and you know within yourself that you are being pressed by demons, then wake up by yourself spiritually, it is your battle, and you must win, ask your self, what purpose did the demons wanted to achieved before? to take you away from Your faith......Jesus your Lord Himself fight His own battle for 40days before he won, .....many people on nairaland will provide many logics for you but know that the end of your decision will only benefit you only, either positively or negatively.... You have power over the demons, just wake up yourself and asked help from those that are close to you spiritually to join you in prayer....

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are not pressed by demons. You are only having sleep paralysis.

Please make sure you sleep on time as from now and give your brain enough rest. There is nothing like demon. It's just one of the illusions of the brain. And if you think it is actually a demon that is pressing you, just say while experiencing it 'when you tire, sebi you go stand up from my chest'. Or you can say, 'You demon, leave me alone and go and attack 'OTEM'.
I'm not joking, I'm only trying to help you build confidence from past experiences.

Pls do so and thank me later.

Cc: Realmindz, Hopefullandlord, Wilgrea7, Dalaman, Hardmirror, Seun, Dazzlingd, Deicide, Kingebukasblog, Winner01, Urheme, Pls what are you guys' suggestions to help the OP?
Your comment is full contradictions, what are the sex demons doing in your post? being oppressed by the hallucinatory demonic angels has been proven to be true both spiritually and scientifically. Apparently, demons do exist.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you should've provided the link to the post you're talking about

tell us about how demons "press" you, is it different from what Otemanuduno described?
Otemanuduno got it all wrong.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Deathslater: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
Op, if you are truly a Christian and you know within yourself that you are being pressed by demons, then wake up by yourself spiritually, it is your battle, and you must win, ask your self, what purpose did the demons wanted to achieved before? to take you away from Your faith......Jesus your Lord Himself fight His own battle for 40days before he won, .....many people on nairaland will provide many logics for you but know that the end of your decision will only benefit you only, either positively or negatively.... You have power over the demons, just wake up yourself and asked help from those that are close to you spiritually to join you in prayer....

No god can save me, im just managing my life.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:
No god can save me, im just managing my life.

I guess Him that give you the life can save it, know that you can't save yourself before.. well if you wish to open up on the exact issue, we can talk privately
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:
Your comment is full contradictions, what are the sex demons doing in your post? being oppressed by the hallucinatory demonic angels has been proven to be true both spiritually and scientifically. Apparently, demons do exist.

I'm glad you can deduce the fact that otemunuduno is pretty wrong, he knows that there are gods but he believes demon don't exist..lol...contradicting himself.....

well expect many more with their own logics

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:

They don't exist. Succubus and Incubus the so-called sex demons are mere fictional characters made real to those who believe in them. As I once said, you can direct those demons to me to come and oppress me and leave you alone.

Once again, free yourself from the thoughts of demons and then you are free.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I'm glad you can deduce the fact that otemunuduno is pretty wrong, he knows that there are gods but he believes demon don't exist..lol...contradicting himself.....

well expect many more with their own logics

Demons don't exist. Witches don't exist. Wizards don't exist. You call anything demons if you experience things beyond your imagination. You call anyone a witch or a wizard if he uses his psychic above what you can imagine.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by promise10: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
oluwalfa:

Ekwensu is Igbo God of war
Please abandon colonial lies and brainwash. Embrace your culture
Another lie.
Atheists and lies be like husband and wife. Tufiakwa chukwu ekwenaaa!!
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Omudia11: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Do you know what I've been going through since 2012? Even to the point of almost ending my life?
Deathslater:
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

Demons don't exist. Witches don't exist. Wizards don't exist. You call anything demons if you experience things beyond your imagination. You call anyone witches and wizards if they use their psychic above what you can imagine.

lol, I don't own you any explanation, just know that your underground god that took you to his abode is a demon....
you call anyone witches? lol be fighting with your brain.....fight hard....
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by otemanuduno: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, I don't own you any explanation, just know that your underground god that took you to his abode is a demon....
[byou call anyone witches?[/b]lol be fighting with your brain.....fight hard....
Thanks for showing me my grammatical error cheesy
You call anyone a witch or a wizard... take note of the modification.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Deathslater:

thanks for mentioning me in that thread...

considering you don't just see them but are being pressed by them.... then its serious... if you said and are sure its not sleep paralysis then we are at war.. have u fasted and prayed concerning the issue? do you have any history of mysticism in your family? the ability to see spiritual beings should be a good thing... but when you only see demonic creatures and when they're trying to kill you, it becomes bad... i just want to know the possible things you've tried to solve it... have you met a pastor?? do you believe God can save you??

i once had a similar experience but i didn't see .. i heard voiced calling my name... i almost ran mad .. the solution was just me ignoring them... but your case seems more severe... i would really love if you could specify the nature of pressing since you said its not sleep paralysis .. do you see anything related to this problem in your dreams? i anticipate your reply... thanks
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wilgrea7:

thanks for mentioning me in that thread...

considering you don't just see them but are being pressed by them.... then its serious... if you said and are sure its not sleep paralysis then we are at war.. have u fasted and prayed concerning the issue? do you have any history of mysticism in your family? the ability to see spiritual beings should be a good thing... but when you only see demonic creatures and when they're trying to kill you, it becomes bad... i just want to know the possible things you've tried to solve it... have you met a pastor?? do you believe God can save you??

i once had a similar experience but i didn't see .. i heard voiced calling my name... i almost ran mad .. the solution was just me ignoring them... but your case seems more severe... i would really love if you could specify the nature of pressing since you said its not sleep paralysis .. do you see anything related to this problem in your dreams? i anticipate your reply... thanks
Ignoring them wil make them have more powers, dominion and authority over you. Yes sometimes i do see their hands, i havent seen their faces. Sometimes when am in the state of sleep paralysis i hear strange noises, laughters. I always have bad dreams all the time.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Omudia11:
Do you know what I've been going through since 2012? Even to the point of almost ending my life?
I have been battling demons for 8yrs now. There was a day i was bitten on my left hand by these demons. Yours is small.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by alex81(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
hmmm shocked shocked shocked its unfortunate dat am getting to know when shiloh is over... i advice u visit any Redeem or LFC resident pastor for serious counseling.

u can start by attending our crossover service tonight...

time: 10pm

venue: any Living faith church closest to u. Twill be a live broadcast from canaan land Ota.
Re: It's Time To Leave Christianity. by Wilgrea7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Revelation1:
Ignoring them wil make them have more powers, dominion and authority over you. Yes sometimes i do see their hands, i havent seen their faces. Sometimes when am in the state of sleep paralysis i hear strange noises, laughters. I always have bad dreams all the time.

i can relate to your situation in the aspect of dreams.... I've had dreams as scary as hell that even people who hear them now thank God they were not in my situation.... if ignoring them will make them more powerful then don't ignore them... be ready to face them... I'd suggest you fast and pray... if that doesn't work then I'd like to know... you need to believe that the God behind you is greater than them... once you fear them, they begin to conquer you... on the aspect of sleep paralysis, some people have repoted being able to leave their body during the incident . i dunno if it applies to you too... but my suggestion is that during sleep paralysis, try not to get tensed... be ready to literally face these forces face to face . thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is Our Comforter / Evolution Or Design? Why Do You Subscribe To Either? / Inbreeding and Indecency in the Bible by False Teacher Ahmed Deedat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.