Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Hello House Please Help Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello House Please Help Out (1007 Views)

I Always Talk To Myself Help Out / Hello House! I'm I Normal? Please Help! / Lawyers In The House Please Help Me, I Want To Get The Custody Of My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House Please Help Out by pinkguy(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2016
I send my saving account to my friend to send me money, he stay in UK he send me this message can any body explains it for me to understand thanks u

Do you have a sort code for your savings account embarassedI can't transfer it without that number
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by mokset123: 3:18am On Dec 31, 2016
pinkguy:

I send my saving account to my friend to send me money, he stay in UK he send me this message can any body explains it for me to understand thanks u

Do you have a sort code for your savings account embarassedI can't transfer it without that number

Got to your bank and ask for the sort code of the branch where your account was opened. Simple as abc
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by Zdoh(m): 4:41am On Dec 31, 2016
mokset123:

Got to your bank and ask for the sort code of the branch where your account was opened. Simple as abc
Gbam
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by wizaro(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Simple issue.. Ur bank will provide that
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by pinkguy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
mokset123:

the bank I open the account is in different state ,can't I get closely branch own
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by mokset123: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
pinkguy:
the bank I open the account is in different state ,can't I get closely branch own
Just go to any branch of your bank in your location and meet the customer care rep. They would search for the sort code on their system for your bank account.
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by pinkguy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
mokset123:

Just go to any branch of your bank in your location and meet the customer care rep. They would search for the sort code on their system for your bank account.
if they send money can i see it with atm card
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by mokset123: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
pinkguy:
The sort code helps pin point the exact branch your bank account is domiciled in. Yes if they send you money you would be able to receive it.
Re: Hello House Please Help Out by mokset123: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2017
pinkguy:
Yes you would see it. The sort code is branch specific

(1) (Reply)

10 Money Saving Tips To Transform Your Finance / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move In With A Lady? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.